PDA

View Full Version : Love wearing pantyhose

Billie Jean
12-23-2017, 06:02 PM
Girls don't you just love how pantyhose feel on your freshly shaved legs. I think there is nothing like it. I bought a three pack of Leggs support hose at Wal-Mart today and as soon as I got home I shaved and got dressed. I especially love the way they make my legs feel so smooth and sexy. I'm rubbing my legs and feet together as I'm typing this post. Billie Jean

Maria 60
12-23-2017, 07:10 PM
I believe it's because of pantyhose is where I am today, but I remember the first time I shaved my legs that was a whole new experience. It's funny you mention the Leggs pantyhose, because when I was young no women I knew bought them, and about a year ago I was shopping at Walmart and there was a rack with them in a cute cardboard box. I bought a few pairs and I couldn't believe how amazing they felt. I went back a monthly later and I asked the SA where they kept them and she said they were long gone and I should have stocked up because she didn't know when they would be back. I have never dressed without wearing some form of pantyhose or stay-ups.

Julia1984
12-23-2017, 07:13 PM
Hmmm..... yep!

Robin777
12-23-2017, 07:48 PM
2nd that Yep!

countrygirl
12-23-2017, 08:48 PM
Love to wear pantyhose.

Tracii G
12-23-2017, 08:56 PM
Only wear them if the outfit calls for them.
They are not what I would call comfortable especially in the summer but I have worn them in the winter under work clothes to stay warmer.
I get no thrill or feel "girly" as some say when I wear them I still feel like me no different.

DIANEF
12-23-2017, 09:42 PM
I've always said that the look of something I wear is more important than the feel, so tights (pantyhose) are there just to complete an outfit. I like having nice smooth legs with them on but get no kind of thrill from it.

Angie G
12-23-2017, 09:53 PM
I love hose of any style.:hugs:
Angie

Jennifer2918
12-23-2017, 10:19 PM
love this time of year!!!

BLUE ORCHID
12-23-2017, 10:21 PM
Hi Billie Jean :hugs:, I also get the L'eggs Everyday Support pantyhose @ WAL*MART.

They can have my pantyhose when they cut them off my cold dead body.>Orchid...:daydreaming:...

ToniG
12-24-2017, 12:56 AM
Yes!! But have gotten to where they are more difficult to deal with. So I use thigh-highs nylons or tights which are easier to put on. ! Had quite a few pairs of those lleggs. Blessings.. Toni G..

Billie Jean
12-24-2017, 01:48 AM
Still have them on and I'm going to sleep in them wearing a teddy. The bra has to go though. BTW I have a natural 42 b. Merry Christmas to all the members here CD's and GG's. Billie Jean

Linda E. Woodworth
12-24-2017, 05:56 AM
I have been underdressing with panties and hose for so many years now that it feels "wrong" to not be wearing hosiery.

My daily wear is usually Legg's Sheer Energy.

It was the first piece of feminine attire that ensnared me and the rest as they say is history.....

Monique65
12-24-2017, 07:57 AM
To me, panty hose and stockings just feel "right". Fortunately I have naturally hairless legs so I don't have to shave them to get the right look.

Fiona123
12-24-2017, 08:58 AM
I shave my legs 2-3 times per week and wear pantyhose when i can. The feeling is wonderful,

GenevieveF
12-24-2017, 09:05 AM
I love wearing pantyhose. I underdress whenever i’m wearing pants or jeans.

deebra
12-24-2017, 10:32 AM
ISN't PANTY HOSE LESS SEXY THAN LACE TRIMMED THIGH HIGHS???? WHY WEAR PANTY HOSE, WHY NOT THIGH HIGHS????

MindiB
12-24-2017, 01:09 PM
Just having shaved legs and wearing anything dose it for me. Specially really soft fabrics.

Krea
12-24-2017, 01:22 PM
Yes, the feeling of hosiery on smooth legs is my favourite CD feeling. That's where it all began for me.... :daydreaming:

Deebra: a nice pair of lace topped stockings are more sexy, but i guess they are not necessarily more practical. The elastic on some of them are apt to slide down.
I wear tights instead because they do not show under my jeans. I think that the thicker thigh trim on hold-ups might show under very tight jeans.

Shely
12-24-2017, 01:24 PM
I agree, i love the feel of them, the control top espically. Don't know how to express it, but they FEEL. And shaving is also an important part of the experience. I have some black opaque tights on under my jeans right now. I do LOVE them!!!

Georgina
12-24-2017, 03:32 PM
I don't like pantyhose as much as I adore stockings. I have been wearing stockings all day, shaved legs last night, held up by my girdle, and what a fantastic feeling. I wear stockings every evening, after work, and sometimes all weekend.

BettyMorgan
12-24-2017, 07:40 PM
Nothing feels better than good quality nylons on smooth legs.

jazmine
12-24-2017, 07:40 PM
I can't express enough how much I love nylons, SPECIALLY pantyhose. I wear them all the time. I even sleep in them! There's nothing like laying down to sleep and rubbing my feet together. It just gives me such a cozy, content feeling. I was drawn to nylons very early in life. It's what basically turned me into a girl. First came the nylons, then came everything else. The rest is history.

Sabrina.K
12-24-2017, 09:05 PM
I still haven't worn any. But based on this thread, I should invest in some.

Janine cd
12-24-2017, 10:03 PM
I agree that the sensation of nylon hose rubbing against my legs and against tight jeans or a silky slip is a truly fantastic experience. I wear pantyhose or thigh hi nylons daily.

Billie Jean
12-24-2017, 11:49 PM
Jasmine that's what got me started on my way to becoming Billie Jean was my mom's stockings and then my sister's pantyhose. Billie Jean

Dianna_ericka
12-25-2017, 12:08 AM
I am a Pantyhose lover, the sensation is wonderful, I like to wear them because I like how it feels, and how they look on my legs.
In addition to I like when I see a woman waering them, specially cheerleaders or Hooters waitresses, is a triple play.
I also like the rubbing sensation between my legs and my blankets while sleeping wearing them (almost every day).
My favorite are Hanes Alive,
Happy hollidays to everyone.

deebra
12-25-2017, 09:32 AM
Any wearers of hose, garter belt and bikini panty over belt? Remember Playboy, that's what they wore.

Taylor186
12-25-2017, 09:42 AM
Pretty sure this is a thread about pantyhose.

You can count me among the fans: for as long as I can remember. I don't feel dressed without wearing pantyhose/tights, even in male mode.

Micki_Finn
12-25-2017, 03:12 PM
So apparently I’m the only one that’s pretty “meh” about hosiery. When it works with an outfit, then great, but I don’t get any specific thrill from them.

Dana44
12-25-2017, 04:21 PM
I have doctors orders to wear thigh highs. Woke up in the hospital with a pair of white frilly thigh highs and when I was well enough to ask him, he said you can wear them anytime you want to. They are good for you.

Jennifer_Ph
12-27-2017, 08:30 AM
The only time I'm not wearing pantyhose is when I am shaving my legs!

Diedre
12-27-2017, 09:06 AM
Back in the day, I started with a panty girdle and nylons. I just loved the feeling of the garters tugging at the stocking tops as I walked. But as the skirts got shorter and I dressed to go out I converted to pantyhose and fell in love with them.

While I no longer fully dress anymore as not being passable or even blendable, I do lounge and sleep every night in L'eggs Sheer Energy STW pantyhose and a nightgown with my wife's approval.

NancySue
12-27-2017, 09:08 AM
I still vividly recall the electricity I felt at a young age when I slipped on a pair of RHT nylon stockings. I, now wear all three, pantyhose, thigh highs and nylon stockings (with a 6 strap garter belt or OBG). Lately though, thigh highs are #1 and only Hanes Silk Reflections, which I wear daily. They’re more economical, too. If one runs, you still have a good one. A couple buddies of mine wear them when they hunt, play hockey, etc. Their wives told my wife. I can’t help but wonder. (?). Could it be we are sustaining the hosiery industry’s? I don’t see many women wearing hose.

taracd25
12-27-2017, 10:03 AM
On the advice of another Cd friend of mine, I picked up some sheer energy pantyhose from Wal-Mart the other day. Wore them under my pants at work all day. Love them! Felt sooo nice in my legs all day, couldn't help but hike my pants up under my desk and feel my legs! It has been a long time since I have shaved my legs unfortunately. The wife is not into me dressing, and I think it would be hard to explain that. lol

cosmolovesph
12-27-2017, 02:46 PM
Absolutely - just look at my name and I LOVE Pantyhose (Nylon, Stockings, etc...) but often even under-dressed with them.

Monique65
12-27-2017, 04:16 PM
I purchased my first set of thigh highs today. Then came home, clipped my toenails and slipped them on. What a great feeling!

Gillian Gigs
12-27-2017, 04:36 PM
Raindrops on roses,
whiskers on kittens,
bright copper kettles,
warm woollen mittens,
new pantihose on freshly shaved legs,
these are a few of my favorite things.

Well I murdered that song good, but it goes without saying that bare legs and pantihose are one of lifes pleasures. This time of year in Canada pantihose, or tights are a daily event to help keep legs warm in the winter weather. They feel good whether you are in a skirt, or just wearing pants. There is just something about nylon against the skin that feels so right!

Rayleen
12-27-2017, 04:51 PM
Pantyhose are great if cooler weather, but no no in summer months.

brittdoll
12-27-2017, 05:39 PM
I love my Leggs Sheer Elegance and Leggs Silken Mist pantyhose. They are what lead me down this wonderful path.

FrannGurl
12-27-2017, 06:18 PM
I usually only wear leggings, hose and tights in the Fall and Winter but it also depends on the shoes I'm wearing. Close toe heels or flats, yes...They do feel nice especially after shaving your legs but are a pain sometimes, as they are for most women
but anything open toe with hose just looks bad...yuck
Summer its usually shorts, skirt or Summer dress without hose.

Pantyhose Queen
12-27-2017, 11:22 PM
I always have them on when I am not at work, They are just amazing!!

Panty Goddess
12-28-2017, 09:16 AM
Pantyhose is Amazing. Feel so good with nylon slip on

Ginni
12-28-2017, 04:14 PM
I also love pantyhose. They feel great and I enjoy rubbing my legs. I also love the way pantyhose makes my legs look.

Melanie Moxon
12-28-2017, 04:35 PM
Light aircraft cockpits can be cold places, airfields are cold and draughty. At this time of year I wear tights (generally wooly ones) under my jeans, makes a huge difference until you are in the aircraft, the engine running and the heater knob is pulled all the way out :heehee:

But yes with the right outfit the right pair of tights feels lovely :)

Shirley Rose
12-30-2017, 05:43 PM
I LOVE pantyhose !!!! I have always been fascinated with the look and feel of them. I was wearing pantyhose under jeans to school as far back as 5-6 grade. My mother would find my stash and throw them out but I would not stop wearing them. I got them any way I could including shoplifting from stores. After a short marriage I dated a woman who wore lots of dresses with pantyhose and looked fantastic in them. As we were getting dressed to go out on the town and having a few drinks at home I said I have always wondered what they felt like. A little lie. Her reply was "well put some of mine on " I was in heaven. Wearing them became normal for me. We wore them together bought them together wore them during intimacy. Sadly this relationship ended in the late 90s but my love of pantyhose is strong as ever. I shave my legs when the weather is cool enough to put away the shorts so right now I think I look fantastic. I will always love and wear pantyhose !!!!!!!!

binni101
12-30-2017, 06:42 PM
I have to jump on the pantyhose wagon :) I think I would cross dress and under-dress alot less if they didnt exist. I think it has something to do with them being "woman only" and are "forbidden" for men that makes them even more exiting ;)

I go for all pantyhose, depending on the mood. Lately I have been more interested in faux pantyhose, the ones that look like stockings.

Nicole Erin
12-31-2017, 12:26 AM
Billie Jean -
Do not forget to give the L'eggs Silken Mist a try. They are like $8 plus tax at walmart. They are more expensive than the cheap L'eggs and tend to get snags and runs easier but the feeling, look, and fit is awesome. They are basically Hanes Silk reflections with a different package. Of course the Hanes version costs twice as much.

If you DO try Silken Mist, do NOT buy the ultra sheer leg version. They say Run resistant but they do not last more than one wear. Basically they are a waste of money. Get the Silky Sheer legs. Still gotta be careful but they can last a few wears if you are careful.

Bailee
12-31-2017, 01:07 AM
Pantyhose was the first female clothing I ever tried (sisters), and I still love wearing them.

MisterEgurl
01-01-2018, 02:26 PM
Love'em! If I had my way, I'd wear them all day every day. I have a thing for dancer's tights; Danskin, Capezio, Peavey, etc. Thick, smooth, tight all over and lustrous. My GG friends who know about my crossdressing and have seen me say it's a tragedy that a guy's legs look so good in black pantyhose!

Shely
01-01-2018, 02:37 PM
I hate to get the last to get on, but of course i also love pantyhose and wear them a lot. I find the yoga stretch pants also a must. as well as opaque tights. Well i guess i am singing to the choir here, but just had to add my 2 cents.

nikinylons
01-02-2018, 12:22 PM
Pantyhose started it all for me years ago and are still the center of my fem and male world. I'm not sure who loves them more, my wife or me! When we met, I told her that I really liked women in pantyhose, she said, OMG, I wear them everyday and I said , so do I! Match made in heaven to say the least. Sharing that passion and the ph drawer has certainly brought harmony to our marriage. I've been shaving my legs regularly for 20 years now and can't imagine not having smooth and silky legs under my jeans, slacks, and dresses. We love L'eggs Sheer Energy and Sheer Energy Active Support in suntan, taupe, off black, and jet black and order them in bulk from the L'eggs/Hanes website. Once you get on the mailing list, you get sale notices up to 50% off. $12-$13 for a package of 6 pair on the Sheer Energy Pantyhose and 4 in a bag of Sheer Energy Active Support Pantyhose. The Sheer Energy are lighter than the Active Support but I find the Active support this time of year to be perfect. They are tighter, don't roll down as bad, and have a shiner, smoother finish. Caution, the control top in the active support is very tight. We get the regular panty which is like a Sheer Energy Control top. I happen to be wearing the Off Black Sheer Energy regular panty right now with my red dress and pumps. Love them on my body and admiring women wearing them. Glad to see that they are making a come back. Btw, intimacy when both are wearing pantyhose without the cotton crotch is amazing ;)

Kimmie WJ
01-02-2018, 04:00 PM
Pantyhose were the second garment for me. First was my babysitters swimsuit and I got caught but a story for another day. Panties were my third with high spandex thread count. Now it is microfiber. Still pantyhose do feel wonderful on and like others have said, they make my legs look good and I love the feel and sound of rubbing my thighs together with them on.

Jessica S
01-03-2018, 12:16 PM
Pantyhose is one of my favorite. Growing up for some reason there were always a big bag of hose in the closet across the bathroom. As you can imagine I frequently snuck a pair out.

MichelleA
01-05-2018, 08:11 AM
I have to be honest ands, not only do I LOVE pantyhose, I am absolutely crazy about them. Can't describe the feeling , but its heavenly.
I started with stockings when I was a young boy, but for a very long time its been pantyhose for me. Love them !!!

Beverley Sims
01-05-2018, 08:27 AM
As I don't shave my legs I don't get the feeling you describe, I find any hose as a necessary evil.

It is nice to wear it but it is only a means to the end, in shorts my legs are lithe and lovely enough to put a little fake tan on.

In the Chicago winter of now 15 or 20 denier hose is all the go whether under a skirt or pants.

Yes I like hose it does make our legs look more attractive.

Tracy Irving
01-05-2018, 10:27 AM
While I love wearing pantyhose, they can be inconvenient at times. So, I generally wear thigh highs. Then, last year, surfing Amazon.com, I found and ordered a multi pack of patterned pantyhose that looked amazing!

My next purchase will be a multi pack of fun colored ones. Anything to keep me warm through this cold spell.

Kimmie WJ
01-05-2018, 02:58 PM
Has anyone worn Wolford hosiery? I am thinking of trying them but they are expensive. Also I can only find them via mail order in North Carolina and would like to see a store selection. Thanks.

Sandra_Dodds
01-05-2018, 04:32 PM
The feel and look of pantyhose is how I started cross-dressing and they are still my favorite item to wear. Summer here is too warm even for the lightest denier, so I am always looking forward to autumn and the chance to wear them again.

Devi SM
01-05-2018, 04:51 PM
I love them! and I'm new on it.
I've wear high stocking with garters for sexual issues but never before I wear pantyhose. but this last new year's eve we planned to go to party in Long Beach and from there, in the middle of the night drive to Pasadena to gain a spot to watch the Rose Parade. For whom that don't know, it's an event where people get the previous day early in the morning and wait against the wall on the side way of Colorado Blvd, the street where the floats and marching bands pass and at noon they can get a spot on the side way and after 11 pm on new' year's eve they can sit or lay on the street and spend the whole night waiting to see it in the morning around 9 am. on January first.
So my plan was to spend part of the night fighting with the cold night in pantyhose under my male pants and of course my femme panties and bra.
There we found that a friend lives half block of the parade street and he offered us to park in his drive way and told us not need to spend the night under the cold.
So after the party we drove home and sleep 3 hours and wake up 6 am to get there at 8 am. I remember how good the previous night I feel wearing pantyhose that so excuse it could be cold yet, I wear my pantyhose again.
It wasn't cold but warm but in any moment of the day, that we spend after the parade in the Huntington Library, a place with several museums and expositions and a lot of beautiful gardens, never feel uncomfortable, more than that deliciously feminine.
Now I love then and even thought is not cold in winter in California, I still wearing them...

tylia
01-05-2018, 05:00 PM
For me ,pantyhose (or nylons,stockings) are the trigger that makes the whole thing work. I have been obsessed with wearing pantyhose since i was about 12, but my fascination with them dates back to when i was only about 5 years old.....cant explain exactly what that was at that age. Sometimes when circumstances keeps me from dressing up for long periods of time.....and when i finally shave my legs and prepare to get dressed......just sliding them slowly up my legs all but takes my breath away......So,yes.......i adore pantyhose.

Fundle
01-05-2018, 07:55 PM
I love the feel of pantyhose on my legs. But at 6'5", I have a very difficult time finding them long enough that I don't have to constantly be pulling at them. I'd wear them a lot more than I do if I could find them for extra tall girls!

Bob

CynthiaD
01-06-2018, 12:39 PM
I wear all-over control pantyhose every day. I love the feel of them "hugging" my legs. I love the way they make my legs look: the skin on my legs is blotchy with numerous scars. Pantyhose makes them look smooth and uniformly colored. The best thing is that the control top hides the "unsightly bulge" and gives me a smooth, trim look. The way I'm supposed to look.

taylor12
01-06-2018, 12:43 PM
In hot countries i prefer no to pantyhose. I like the feeling of wearing less clothes.

Karmen
01-07-2018, 03:41 PM
I also love pantyhose and beside high heels are my favorite female item. They were also the first female item I wore regulary when I was starting with crossdressing while still a teen.
Now I have a lot of them in all colours and patterns, from DEN 7 for summer up to DEN 80 for winter. I also have a few full body pantyhose I wear occasionally. I like them, but don't wear them that often, because they're not very convenient when you'have to use the toilet.

karenph
01-07-2018, 05:54 PM
I love the feel of them "hugging" my legs. I love the way they make my legs look

I so agree with you Cynthia. They feel great and make my legs look better :)

Devi SM
01-08-2018, 10:02 AM
...but don't wear them that often, because they're not very convenient when you'have to use the toilet.

For me it's completely the opposite, living in southern California there's not many cold days but for some reason that you can read down in a previous comment, I began wearing them. I tuck 24/7 and going to the bathroom is one of the things that make me feel feminine, I do my business seat and the feeling of pulling up the pantyhose accommodating it in your legs and hips is pleasurable...

Karmen
01-08-2018, 11:25 AM
I also always do my business seating down and normal pantyhose are not a problem and I wear them almost every day. But a full body pantyhose are not that convenient, because I wear panties under them like with normal pantyhose, not over them and I can't pull them of without removing pantyhose. And for doing that, I would need to take off all my clothes.

SandraInHose
01-10-2018, 07:31 PM
Like several others here, without pantyhose I may not have ever crossdressed. Pantyhose have ALWAYS been the catalyst to me wanting to dress.

I've been wearing them for 43 years now, but only started shaving my legs about four years ago. After reading about the sensation of hosiery on shaved legs, I worked up the courage to try it. I LOVED it!!

I only shave them during the winter months but I may keep shaving them into spring or even summer this year. See if anybody even notices my shaved legs...

Rachael Leigh
01-10-2018, 08:34 PM
For the second time since I began my fulltime journey I wore pantyhose to work today with my dress.
I too love wearing them but I don’t wear dresses that often so this is a bit unusual for me, but as the saying goes there’s
nothing like a good pair of leggs

Nicolette01
01-11-2018, 12:43 AM
Pantyhose just feels so sexy against my skin and privates!

Drew GB
01-11-2018, 01:09 AM
Since discovering my desires to CD just reciently I have been going back in my memories trying to figure out where my first trigger was and the earliest memory I can come up with is a Halloween when I was 9 or 10 and I wanted to be Quicksilver from the Silverhawks cartoon series. Well my mother obliged and I had to wear silver gray tights. They felt sooooo amazing and I was not sure why but I knew I liked it. Not long after I started sneaking into my moms drawer and would try on her pantyhose. I did nearly get caught once which scared me off for quite some time but I still love the feeling of nylons on my legs. I have not tried shaving yet because I have some questions and concerns about that which I will address in my own thread soon.

Kiara
01-11-2018, 01:52 AM
I love stockings as I'm too tall for most pantyhose. I prefer stay ups but they don't work well with hairy legs. :)

mirima1992
01-11-2018, 08:30 AM
My legs are my best feature and I never go out without pantyhose!! I'm under 5'7 so fit is not a problem. The only brand of thigh highs that stay up for me are hanes. Nothing drives me crazier than always having to tug them back up!

ValerieCD55
01-11-2018, 08:43 AM
When I first started crossdressing (this will date me) I found much more pleasure in nylons as pantyhose at the time were not as refined. Over the years pantyhose have come a long way and I not only love them I would wear them all day everyday also. My gf in high school dared me to try on her mothers pantyhose (I was a swimmer and shaved my body for big swim meets). I obliged and she told me to immediately take them off as my legs looked better than hers. Too bad as I was hoping this would lead to a lot more fun.

MLane
01-11-2018, 09:32 AM
Count me in as well, but tights are my goto item when I cannot shave.

Karmen
01-11-2018, 02:03 PM
Are pantyhose made for men even a good quality product or just cheap Chinese product you can buy online? I never saw any of them in stores so far. Do they use the same material as for female pantyhose or rougher and more durable materials like with all materials in male clothing?

Krea
01-11-2018, 02:58 PM
I don't know whether or not tights for men are as good quality as female tights, but they are certainly overpriced.

After coming-out to my wife i suggested i might buy some mens tights to see how she felt about seeing me wearing them, but i took one look at some products online and lost any interest i might have had straight away!
Instead we went shopping and she bought me some nice female ones at a much better price. :) Wouldn't even consider men's ones now....

MissVirginia-Mae
02-27-2018, 03:16 PM
I wear support stockings everyday, but do on the occasion wear pantyhose....I have many pairs....just prefer stockings :love:

5150 Girl
02-28-2018, 04:03 PM
Another pantyhose fan here... While they are near the top of my favorite things list, they're not not the alpha and omega either. Pantyhose (or at least knee highs) are a must for me when wearing closed shoes. Seekers though often get cotton sox. I can't stand a closed shoe barefoot. Not even sling-backs. I do have some sandals for summer and ditch the nylon in the heat.
And as for the fashion rule "No hose with open toes",,, I will stretch a point to call what most would call an open toe a peep toe to make hose ok...

Nicole Erin
03-01-2018, 03:44 AM
Pantyhose is one of my favorite. Growing up for some reason there were always a big bag of hose in the closet across the bathroom. As you can imagine I frequently snuck a pair out.

Yeah? What did you do with them?

Pantyhose just feels so sexy against my skin and privates!

So you like to wear them but so do the new soldiers in your platoon in the army?

Betsy
03-01-2018, 11:59 PM
I just recently started CDing and love wearing thigh high nylons. For the past week I have been wearing them all day long. I love the feel of them and the look when wearing a nice pair of shoes with them. I don't want to take them off!

Audrey34
03-03-2018, 03:23 AM
I have always been a big pantyhose fan. Love wearing them most of the year. Summer is kinda tough and I've done the bare leg thing, but it doesn't feel complete somehow, lol...

SuzyZahn
03-03-2018, 08:13 AM
I`ve been wearing pantyhose north of 40 yrs now. Yikes time flies. Anyways i`ve never felt totally dressed/femme unless I was wearing hosiery. Just my 2cents.

tylia
03-03-2018, 08:39 AM
I’m with you Suzy, about 54 years wearing and loving pantyhose for me. I may have said before ...it’s the trigger that makes it all come together for me. Admittedly, I miss the lovely shades of the 80’s.... tropical tan by Kayser, cinnamon by whisper..... and some lovely shades of spice , to name a few.Its so difficult to find those nicer shades of tan/ nude that had me spellbound as a child.😍

~Joanne~
03-03-2018, 12:52 PM
I have tried to CD without pantyhose, I really have, but i didn't like the feel of it. I love the hugging feel of them on my legs, I love to wiggle my toes in them, and the support they give my legs. Not only that but my legs look a lot nicer in them and so do my feet. they bring it all together for me, always have, always will. try sliding your foot into a heel with and without pantyhose and honestly tell me which one feels better.

Jenny22
03-03-2018, 02:34 PM
My preference is thigh highs with elastic top bands, one full leg at a time, just like the pin-up girls do with stockings. It's easier, too, when you have to tinkle.

Betsy
03-03-2018, 03:10 PM
I have tried to CD without pantyhose, I really have, but i didn't like the feel of it. I love the hugging feel of them on my legs, I love to wiggle my toes in them, and the support they give my legs. Not only that but my legs look a lot nicer in them and so do my feet. they bring it all together for me, always have, always will. try sliding your foot into a heel with and without pantyhose and honestly tell me which one feels better.

Exactly my sentiments Joanne. Couldn't have said it better!

stephenie3756
03-03-2018, 03:22 PM
Besty-Joanne - agree 100%. I prefer the pantyhose look. Love the feel of sliding my feet into a pair of stilletos...

jacques
03-03-2018, 05:13 PM
hello,
my journey started with tights (pantyhose)
luv J

leotard fan
03-04-2018, 08:26 AM
i love pantyhose. i have so many, that i take time to choose what hose i wear. but in the summer it´s very hot to use them...

Tami Joy
03-04-2018, 09:06 AM
love wearing pantyhose. My wife is great about it I get to shave my legs an wear them whenever I like.

CD Tammy
03-05-2018, 02:57 PM
I wear pantyhose or tights nearly every day under my slacks. I can’t wait to get home each day so that I can shed me male clothing and change into something less comfortable.

Glenda58
03-05-2018, 06:04 PM
I like thigh hi over pantyhose. I thing the nylon is of better quality and feels better on.

JessicaJessica
03-05-2018, 06:30 PM
I love wearing pantyhose. They feel great on smooth legs, especially when they are freshly waxed. They also feel nice on my feet inside my shoes. Stockings have there place as well!

Laura28
03-05-2018, 06:54 PM
I love pantyhose. But I also love thi highs as well. So many choices it frustrating. Lol

wantstocrossdress
03-06-2018, 02:21 AM
i love to wear pantyhose
i love to wear stockings
i love to wear tights

what I won't wear are knee high stockings. i understand if you are wearing a skirt and don't want full leg coverage but if feels incomplete. Knee highs were my first purchase ever. I thought that I was getting a good deal because the price was so low that I bought 2. When I got home, i found out that they were knee highs so i cut open the foot of one pair, wore it up to my thighs and wore the other. still didn't feel right so I went back to the same store the next day and asked for and made sure i got pantyhose.

nikinylons
03-06-2018, 04:20 AM
Me too! Suntan or taupe with black thigh highs over them are simply amazing. Even two pairs of pantyhose on feels and looks amazing!!! Love it!!!!!!!!

I like thigh hi over pantyhose. I thing the nylon is of better quality and feels better on.

Kay J
03-06-2018, 11:08 AM
I agree with Georgina. I was brought up on RHT non stretch nylon stockings , with either a garter belt or a open bottom girdle. Panty hoses just don't do it for me. Just my opinion for what it is worth

wearingtanpantyhose
03-06-2018, 02:05 PM
Yes! I LOVE pantyhose! I don't like to tuck, but by wearing pantyhose or tights over panties, I can wear most skirts without a bulge. Plus, they feel absolutely fabulous! It's always the first thing I put on whether I'm dressed or underdressing. As a matter of fact, I'm wearing right now!

Megan Rice
03-06-2018, 09:50 PM
I started out early in life with a fascination for them at age four or so once putting a pair on there's no going back I can't belive how unpopular they are today growing up in the 1980s they were very commonly worn and. There were so many shades anyway I absolutely love them

nikinylons
03-07-2018, 06:39 AM
I agree Megan! I too am a child of the 80's and miss seeing women wear them all of the time. Good thing for me I have a mirror and my wife wears them everyday. We taught our daughters the power of wearing pantyhose with their dresses and outfits. After they experienced turning every head in the room when they wore them, they now have a new appreciation for them and finally admit that they feel good too LOL

I started out early in life with a fascination for them at age four or so once putting a pair on there's no going back I can't belive how unpopular they are today growing up in the 1980s they were very commonly worn and. There were so many shades anyway I absolutely love them

Stephanie47
03-07-2018, 11:09 AM
My forays into my mother's lingerie drawers was before pantyhose or my mother just wore stocking with garters. When wearing a knee length dress it is stockings or thigh highs. A shorter dress when out commands pantyhose. I do wear pantyhose under my guy jeans when my legs hurt from neuropathy. I wear support pantyhose in lieu of buying medical grade hosiery. Women's pantyhose works fine and is a lot cheaper. Feels nicer also.

Pantiesnhose
03-07-2018, 01:32 PM
I have to agree I love wearing pantyhose and wear them 24/7. I even wear them to bed. My wife is ok with pantyhose and panties but nothing more. I also shave my legs twice a week to keep them smooth. I love wearing new pantyhose on freshly shaved legs.