PDA

View Full Version : wearing bra and forms out for a walk

Angie G
12-23-2017, 09:58 PM
love the winter weather 30 or lower I can wear my bras with forms under my coat walking the dog.:hugs:
Angie

BLUE ORCHID
12-23-2017, 10:15 PM
Hi Angie :hugs:, That's one of the benefits of the cold weather,
I also wear a bra and my small forms under my winter coat.>Orchid...:daydreaming:...

Tracii G
12-23-2017, 11:11 PM
You can do it in the summer too you know. LOL

ToniG
12-24-2017, 12:41 AM
Yes, and with or without my forms. And have a routine where I Dress (sans complete makeup) for short walks out to the dumpsters with the trash. As there is an active driveway, I do put one of my wigs on. Was underdressed at the grocery today (w/o forms) as did not have heavy jacket on. But have done it before. Blessings.. Toni G..

Monique65
12-24-2017, 08:07 AM
Underdressing in public is the next "baby step" for me. I have been doing it at home since I retired, but now I'm getting up the courage to wear panties and a bra when I go out with my wife.

Fiona123
12-24-2017, 08:55 AM
I've walked the dog while undsrdresssed many many times. Even in summer when its just shorts and a t shirt over a padded bra and panties. Of course its very early when i do it. Usually there is no one about but me.

NancySue
12-24-2017, 09:23 AM
Does mowing the grass count? I have a rider as I have a large lawn. I’m completely underdressed including bra and forms when I mow. It’s a necessary chore, which I enjoy. Might as well be comfortable. Lol. My wife just shakes her head. She sees nothing comfortable about hose and underwires.

CarlaWestin
12-24-2017, 10:27 AM
Hi Angie, I had a thing a long time ago when a bra with forms (water balloons) was my only CD activity. I would only go holiday gift shopping if I had boobies under my jacket.
I started getting comfortable being out with the crowds even with my jacket off. Those were the days. Now it's full passing with varying sizes of breasts depending on my mood.

Monique65
12-24-2017, 12:51 PM
I passed another milestone today. I went to church with my wife while underdressed. We go to a More Light Presbyterian Church (LGBT friendly) so I felt very comfortable. It's something I've wanted to do for a while.

Tina Marie
12-24-2017, 04:09 PM
I go out most times underdressed when I can. Winter being the easiest time to not be noticed and wear more. Warmer months, just panties or pantyhose. My wife lets me know if I am at risk of something showing. Never been out completely in girl mode.

Angie G
12-26-2017, 09:51 PM
Just can't do it in the summer Tracii just cam't :hugs:
Angie

wearingtanpantyhose
12-27-2017, 08:22 AM
Does mowing the grass count? I have a rider as I have a large lawn. I’m completely underdressed including bra and forms when I mow. It’s a necessary chore, which I enjoy. Might as well be comfortable. Lol. My wife just shakes her head. She sees nothing comfortable about hose and underwires.

I've mowed the lawn wearing a skirt using a riding mower... totally rediculious and impossible to sit like a lady, but it was kind of fun! BTW, we're really secluded so nobody saw me, (but I did try to keep my knees together the best I could!)

Sidney
12-27-2017, 08:44 AM
It's almost January and I'm dreading spring already. LOL. I've found the more I underdress and go out the less stressed and comfortable I am with myself.