PDA

View Full Version : Haven't dressed in male cloths.

Glenda58
12-30-2017, 02:22 PM
I haven't dressed in male cloths in 3 months. Today I'm going to a party but it will be the first time without a bra on. I feel that I'm missing something as I set here. There will be a lot of hugging going on and didn't need someone feeling my bra straps. But as soon as I get home I will put one on.

It's just not right everything else will be female.

CynthiaD
12-30-2017, 02:49 PM
So true! It's just not right without a bra. I don't feel normal without a bra. (And breastforms.)

lynda
12-30-2017, 02:51 PM
Have dress female for the past 2 years straight don't even feel mail anymore

lingerieLiz
12-30-2017, 08:34 PM
I wear women's clothes full time now. Bra most of the time. Don't even think about having a bra on. Have had a few women do the band check. Funny part is I'm a 36C which is about the same as them. I reply with rubbing my hand across their band too. Then we smile. Been wearing lingerie for 70 years.
Underdressing most of that time. All women's for 20+ years.

ToniG
12-30-2017, 08:52 PM
Partially dressed/underdressed here 8 days a wk. Would have my Bras with Forms on all the time, if I could pull it off.!! Do have to do some man-things here. Forced to have to buy a pair of man-pants soon, as one of the two pairs is ripped. More Fun to buy Skirts instead! As a non-transitioner,its necessary to keep some drab things on hand. Will not be tossing them, as may go back to working if health improves. Toni G..

Glenda58
12-31-2017, 05:45 PM
I under dress 24-7 365. But with the winter months I've been wearing my bras everyday. I work outside 3 days a week. So everything I have on is female. Even my boots.

Last night after I got home I went in and put on my bra with a sweater and vest.

Jaylyn
12-31-2017, 07:41 PM
Can't wear my bra all the time but have panties on 24/7, unless I have a doctors appointment. I have around 20 different pair now of many different colors. I do own seven different bras as my wife discarded five of hers after she lost some weight but they fit me ok.

RADER
12-31-2017, 08:09 PM
I wear my bra and panties 24/7.
I go to parties, at a Christmas Party, with all the relatives, there was hugging all around.
Not one ever noticed or said anything about feeling a bra strap.
Hugs
Rader

Tracy Irving
12-31-2017, 09:29 PM
Glenda,
for those times you don't feel a normal bra would be appropriate, try a bralette. They can look very pretty and even have some stealth abilities (no molded cups and wire free).

Glenda58
01-01-2018, 08:05 PM
Tracy I do have bralettes. But they are padded and the sweater I was wearing was tight fitting. I'v don't it with some other cloths.