PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Adventures

~Tammy~
10-25-2004, 02:15 PM
Hi Girls, Grrls, GG's and Everyone else!

Thought I would tell you the story of my girlie weekend with my GF, Tamara. We are offically back together again, although we are now living apart.

She came to stop with me friday night and gave me a nice little shock by stating she now really enjoys me dressing up. She used to accept it but never really actively joined in.
We both got dressed up in some very tarty clothes and headed out for a drive, originally we were going to say we had been to a fancy dress party.
While we were out we decided to go to an all night superstore (Tesco's) for a few supplies. Once I parked up in the car park I became quite nervous as there were alot of people coming and going, but after about 10 mins I plucked up the courage and decided to go for it.
We tottered upto the cash machine about 100 yards from the main entrance and two guys, about 18-20 years old started whistling and one shouted hello ladies. Once we had the cash we headed for the main entrance. With both of the guys starry eyed we walked inside and one of them shouted to me, "My mate fancys you". I strolled over and said in my typical male voice, "Sorry, I'm already taken", and the shock on his face showed me he really thought I was a girl. I wondered how much he'd had to drink :)
Tamara then came over and anounced, "She's my slave!"
The security guard then came over and asked if he could be her slave too. To which I replied, "Is that because you like wearing womens clothing", and he said "I'll wear whatever she wants!".
We carried on into the store and strolled round for 5 minutes. Around a dozen shoppers looked over for a giggle and I felt fantastic. Not nervous at all.
Once we got back to the car we headed for a local park area, parked up and walked through the park then around the streets. By this time it was quite late but still alot of traffic around and several cars slowed down to have a look, some honking there horns while others whistled. I'm still wondering how many of them thought I was really a girl.
It felt so good to be out, walking along the street, wearing what I wanted to wear, I felt so comfortable and there was no trouble at all.
I'm still a long way from going out during the day or on my own. Probably because what I like wearing is not typically average female attire but clothes that draw peoples attention. The kind of thing that the average guy would star at when driving/walking by if a GG was wearing them. Very short skirts, , stockings, boots, off the shoulder tops, the usual clubbing babe look.

I just look forward to our next dressing up session when I'll start to be a little more adventures :)

~Tammy~

katie lee
10-25-2004, 04:27 PM
undefinedundefinedWell done you two very happy to hear that you are back together again and that your little trip to the shops went well.I would have liked to of seen the lads faces when you spoke to him in your male voice I sure he nearly s*** himself and had a red face also well done again and look forward to reading about more of your adventures out Tammy and Tramma :) .Best of Luck to both of you from Katie

Amelie
10-25-2004, 05:04 PM
Excelent Tammy, That was a wonderful and funny story. You will find not many people really care how you dress, and those guys yelling at you, yes, they thought you was a female. That was funny, the encounter with the gaurd. Lol If you are more comfortable at night, then stick with it, I rarely go dressed in the day, in fact I rarely go out any where in the day. I really enjoyed reading about your outing and would like to hear more in the future.
Love Amelie

~Tammy~
10-27-2004, 12:52 PM
Thank you so much Julie, you're so kind.
Tamara has revently moved house and doesn't have internet access yet, but she said she will become active in the forum again once she gets set up.
It's quite funny how things turn out really.
After we spilt she did say she was getting worried about how far I was taking things and wasn't sure if she could cope with my increased dressing, even though I thought I had actually calmed down quite a bit.
Due to having my own place and being able to explorer my inner femininity without reservation, I admitted to her I have gotten more deeply involved with dressing, she then said she has also had the time to assess her feelings and has come to accept, understand and actually enjoy the complete me.
I had previously told her about my visit to the local transgender meeting and asked her if she would ever go with me, to which she replied no, that's not something that interests her. But recently she asked me if I was going again and could she go with me next time.
I do wonder though, that if we decide to live together again whether she would be as comfortable with it full time or if she is simply ok with it now due living apart and having a break from it during the week.