PDA

View Full Version : Ever wear something fem to high school?

barbie lanai
03-13-2006, 07:44 PM
I wore a bra under my shirt to highschool once.

It was during summer session and I was taking driver's training, so there was no gym class to worry about. I worried about the straps showing, so I wore a sweater or something heavy over the shirt to hide the bra. Enjoyed the bra, but dang it was hot in a sweater in summer. So only did it that one time.

Corillis
03-13-2006, 07:52 PM
My senior year of high school was pretty much the year of me dressing in feminin attire for school under my male clothes. There were many times when panties just didn't do so I would wear a bra and shirt under some kind of hoodie. Since my highschool was airconditioned, no one asked questions. Now that I'm in college, I hardly ever wear male underwear to class. I now have some thongs too that I can wear to keep panty line visibility to a minimum.

cosmolovesph
03-13-2006, 08:19 PM
Pantyhose or knee highs ocassionally

KarenNY
03-13-2006, 08:25 PM
Despite all of the crossdressing I did outside of school as a teenager, I never wore anything femme to high school... A.) I was paranoid of someone I knew who did not already know of my CDing finding out; and B.) I probably would have gotten beaten up, or at least ridiculed.

So no, I never did wear anything femme to school, though I did think about it often and even had vivid dreams where I showed up at my junior high school wearing a preppie sweater, plaid skirt, hose, heels and long hair (hey, it was the early '80s) ... and no one noticed anything unusual! One day when I was 15 or 16, I almost walked out the front door in a blouse, sweater and skirt outfit (with makeup, hair done, the works) -- my mother was accepting and supportive of my dressing -- and she started to freak out, until I told her that we had a snow day (sure taught her to listen to the radio every winter morning, though!)...

Lacee
03-13-2006, 08:32 PM
I wore a pair of my sisters pantyhose..on a day I knew there would not bu gym..God it felt soooo wonderful. My jeans sliding on them!!!!

Corillis
03-13-2006, 08:33 PM
Despite all of the crossdressing I did outside of school as a teenager, I never wore anything femme to high school... A.) I was paranoid of someone I knew who did not already know of my CDing finding out; and B.) I probably would have gotten beaten up, or at least ridiculed.

Come to think of it, I never was one of those who got ridiculed or picked on at all. I was a very nicely developed young man with a great air of confidence and maturity that people just didn't bother so I don't think that was something that I ever had to deal with and my sypathies go out to any who had to.

Katrina
03-13-2006, 08:51 PM
Huh??? You have to be kidding. Of course I NEVER wore anything even remotely girly to high school. My school was full of intolerant rednecks that wouldn't have given a second thought to beating me into a small bloody pulp right outside the principals office. Heck, the principal would have joined in or at least provided hockey sticks so the jocks in the school didn't injure their hands at all.

annekathleen
03-13-2006, 08:59 PM
wore my highschool sweethearts panties the next day after she gave them to me on the night before after a night that I'll always remember.

Anna Teri
03-13-2006, 09:03 PM
High school was just a year or so ago for me. I've been dressing and living as a female since my sophomore year at high school.

Khrystyinsd
03-14-2006, 12:29 AM
My junior year of high school I participated in the Powder Puff football game. I was a cheerleader, complete with full cheer uniform. I was a nervous wreck the first two classes but by lunch time I had calmed down and was enjoying the day.

trannie T
03-14-2006, 12:32 AM
Only because I didn't have any girlie clothes.

Billijo49504
03-14-2006, 12:54 AM
Gee, at 59 yrs old, I don't even remember high school. But I do wear fem items to work on a regular basis....BJ

Billie Jean
03-14-2006, 01:17 AM
I wore my sister's hip hugger button fly jeans with butterflies embroidered on the hip pockets. Nobody said anything but one of my friends and he thought it was cool. lol Billie Jean

tamyracd
03-14-2006, 02:33 AM
I had a gf in high school that we experimented with some spanking and crossdressing lipstick etc...it was quite fun....but it just didn't work out in the end..but the memorys...*s*

Satina Silky
03-14-2006, 03:58 AM
I sometimes wear my satin nightshirt under my male clothes when I'm in school.

sparks
03-14-2006, 04:19 AM
Besides makeup to cover zits(betcha didn't even think about that did ya smarty pants) Not that I recall. I often fantasized about though. nothing says ah la femme than a ......mullet!
I will hide in shame now.

Casey Morgan
03-14-2006, 04:24 AM
I didn't have anything except a pair of "borrowed" panties back then. No job, so I couldn't buy anything.

I probably wouldn't have worn anything to school anyway. You know the shy, awkward geek who could never get through a single day without being harassed? He used to take my lunch money. Plus, homophobia was very trendy when I went to high school (I graduated in 1986).

Helen MC
03-14-2006, 06:51 AM
From age 12 a pair of my big sister's knickers (panties) under my trousers every day expect when I had to do PE/Games twice a week. From age 15 to 18 her panties every day as I had been able to ditch PE for extra classes.

Once I did wear a black nylon half slip over my panties but under my trousers at school, but normally it was knickers just like those worn by the girls in my school under my trousers. I would have LOVED to have been wearing a nice pleated or A Line Grey skirt like them as well!

wendy
03-14-2006, 08:02 AM
no, i didn't have the guts too, i was fearful of the other kids finding out.

susanbee
03-14-2006, 10:42 AM
I would wear my sisters panties and a half slip to school quite often love the feeling of the silk against my pants. Nobody ever noticed.

Angela Burke
03-14-2006, 10:50 AM
I wore navy blue gym knickers most of the time.
I would have loved to have worn a skirt to school, I had plenty of skirts of my own. But there was no way my Mother would allow it. Skirts at home were allowed, but not to school!

Deborah
03-14-2006, 12:28 PM
We used to have 'opposite day' in high school for spirit week where the boys dressed up as girls and vice versa. I never had the nerve to do it though. I was basically a recluse in high school so they would have known i done it because i prefer it :D

Shiny
03-14-2006, 12:44 PM
I agree with Deborah. We had a "Legs" day at high school which was supposed to be for the girls but a few guys got decked out for fun. Not me though!! Don't thhink I could have handled that.

Jodi Lynn
03-14-2006, 05:17 PM
I did one day, It was to join the jock club, part of a hazzing. Little did anyone know how much I enjoied it, giggles.

Kimmie W
03-14-2006, 05:30 PM
No, never to school, but I would wear my sisters pantys out from time to time playing. I can still remember the thrill of feeling so feminine while doing every day things.

JoAnnDallas
03-14-2006, 05:53 PM
There were times when I had study hall instead of gym class. On those days, I sometimes wore my sister's panties.

Jasmine Ellis
03-14-2006, 06:15 PM
Sisters, stockings and suspenders, knickers.

Sierra Evon
03-14-2006, 07:20 PM
NO, my high school was way to rough , for me to even attempt it.
but most of the time my femme manorisms gave me away and sometimes
almost beaten-up, I was bullied for along time most guys "jocks" knew
I was a femme male target for various kinda of torment,etc.
I only kept it to myself for all 4 yrs. till grad. time , then I kinda let
other know of my femme side , to a select few, thier was no internet
back then , my neighborhood was the internet as it were.
It was the best of times , It was the worst of times.
Now its my time.......live free or die......I think I saw that on someones
car licence plate.....HHMMM.....sounds good to me.....:)

Serena
03-14-2006, 09:03 PM
My school unfortunately never had any opposite days. But we did have a Crazy day, which was fortunate for me, because by freshmen year, my hair was long enough to have me be mistaken for a girl if put up (a couple times down even!), so I wore pigtails freshman year. We had 2 each year, and the 2nd time didn't surprise many people, so I went for a different look next year. I wore it in a bunch of crazy pigtails, as opposed to 2. Then junior year when I could drive, I wore a skirt the first time, and then braided it. Finally senior year, I wore it like Sailor Moon style, since it was long enough. Luckily, my school wasn't too homophobic (the girls weren't anyway; I got a few weird looks from guys, while others thought it was awesome), although I wouldn't be surprised if my whole class thought I was transgendered!

Karren H
03-16-2006, 01:02 PM
Never to school, but around town during my high school years and before. Went out for a walk around town full dressed enfemme, makeup, and with curlers pined to my head. LOL It was at night so not many people saw me. This was the late 60's and looking back on it I must have looked really bad. hehehe

Love Karren