PDA

View Full Version : Forum as a study source?

MysteryWoman
01-09-2018, 09:15 AM
In reading the posts on this forum it's struck me that they collectively relate all conceivable points-of-view and experiences relating to cross dressing. And the volume of material (almost 1.4 million posts) and diversity of topics (over 64,000 threads) is stunning. Nowhere on the planet is there a more comprehensive set of data about a topic that is little understood by either the public at large or by psychologists.

It therefore occurs to me that this forum is a treasure trove of raw data for someone (probably a psychologist) who would like to do possibly the most in-depth and authoritative study of the subject that's ever been done. I could see a great book coming out of such an effort.

Does anyone have access to someone who might have both the interest and capability to do such a study?

Beverley Sims
01-09-2018, 11:58 AM
I know from past experience that this is just one of the many sources of information used by university students of psychology and psychiatry in their theisies and other works of reference needed.

Nigella
01-09-2018, 12:04 PM
This forum is not full of lab rats, here to be prodded, poked and gawped at.

We are a support forum for the TG community and do not allow any form of "research"

Thread done