PDA

View Full Version : Xmas story

Vikky
01-10-2018, 04:24 PM
Like many others I have been envious of the clothes many women are able to wear, especially over the holiday at social occasions. However, a little incident made me laugh.
At one social event I was chatting to a longstanding lady friend, usual chit chat, when the conversation came round to keeping fit.
“So how do you keep fit” I asked.
“Oh usual lady things like Pilates, line dancing“ came the response.
“How about running or jogging?”
“Oh no, ladies with a larger chest – you know what I mean – should avoid such things?”
“Yes I do but I’m a 40D and find a good sports bra is pretty effective.”
Of course that’s what I wanted to say, but couldn’t and the conversation quickly veered off in a new direction.
But how I would have loved to be en femme at the event and really discuss the topic further. Can only dream.
Vikky

Teresa
01-10-2018, 04:57 PM
Vikky,
If only you had said it what would expression have been ?

I did put my foot in it literally when my sister in law admitted wearing heeled wedges helped with her arthritis, I replied without thinking , " I know what you mean !"

Connie D50
01-10-2018, 05:07 PM
Vikky I think what I admire the most watching women is the way that they interact with each other. I think its soo cool the friendships and the discussions women have. that to me would be the best part if I could transition or was born a women. Of course shopping and wearing the great cloths would be a lot of fun toooo. lol
Connie

Rayleen
01-10-2018, 05:26 PM
Connie, I too really love women chatting between them, have a few in a group on facebook and love to join in and love to chatt with them .

IleneD
01-10-2018, 07:53 PM
Vikky:

Love your story.
I've been in that kind of spot too, except in quite a few of them I actually pulled the trigger. It's kind of those mildl sweet moments when you can look an SA or a stranger in the eye and speak that Truth. Yes, it's for me.
Wouldn't you absolutely enjoy having a lengthy technical and fashion discussion about brassieres with such a GG?

lingerieLiz
01-10-2018, 10:51 PM
My wife and one of her shopping friends were in the lingerie dressing rooms. My wife wanted to try the sister bra she was trying on. She asked for the SA, but there were none. I told her I'd get it. Went over and picked up the bra and brought it back to her. At that point her friend asked if I could get a different one for her. I went and brought a couple others. Some woman came in to the department and was in shock. I was about to ask her if I could help her, but the SA came in right then. lol Her friend said I did a good job.

A few months back we were standing in line. A woman came out to the checkout desk and said her friend needed a different size bra. The bra was in a box. The SA had several people wanting things besides checking out. I told my wife I could go get it, but she didn't think that was funny. I pointed out to her they all are in boxes and I can read faster than most people. I wonder if the woman ever got her bra.