PDA

View Full Version : Right Now

annekathleen
03-13-2006, 08:57 PM
I just finished my third Absolut and Seven, and the urge has come over me.
I went to my room and put on a red pair of delta burke boyshort panties.
Went into "Anne's" closet and found a pair of Zana 'Di stretch jeans. Put on a pair of trouser socks and a nice set of heels. Reached for a black stretch microfiber bra and put in my smaller set of silicone breasts. A black stretch tank top and a black turtleneck sweater, topped off by my short and sassy Lisa Renna look a like wig. Secret baby powder fresh deodorant and my favorite Rapture perfume. Now, the bi sexual tendencies are strong and I'm feeling like satisfying my female sexual urges and desires. Im tingling!!!!!!

Jennaie
03-13-2006, 09:02 PM
You go girl!

Methos
03-13-2006, 09:03 PM
go for it wish I could be the one you go do it with:happy: Please let us know what happens

VeronicaMoonlit
03-13-2006, 09:07 PM
I'm not trying to be mean here, but drinking and dressing do not a good combination make. Lets just say I've come across way too many CD's who seem to like their liquor a little too much for my taste. Self medicating with alcohol as it were. Please don't be one of them, it's not healthy and it's not safe.

Take care this night

added:

Oh what the heck: Don't do it, don't go out, it's not safe, not a good idea to engage in sexual behavior when impaired. And I can't believe you others are encouraging this, how could you. Bad Trannies!

Veronica

annekathleen
03-13-2006, 10:41 PM
Home Safely!

Done it sober many times!!!

Billijo49504
03-14-2006, 12:24 AM
Now I might have a jolt or two after work, as I am tonight, but I don't need it to dress. I usually put on my bra and panties in the morning, when I get up. I throw on a t shirt and my girly jeans and a pair of work oxfords. When it's time to leave for work, I throw on a baggy work shirt, and off I go.
Some times I bring a duffle bag with me. In it I have a wig, lipstick and blush compact, a roll on eye shadow and some heels. After work, I slip off my work shirt and put on a little makeup and the wig, slip on my other shoes and I am fem....BJ

toniloraine
03-14-2006, 03:16 AM
i agree, got in the mood after work myself. came home had a bubble bath put on a darling outfit and put on makeup myself for the first time. wife came home from work and took a few pictures, what a night.

Jenny Warren
03-14-2006, 03:24 AM
8.20 a.m.

I've just finished my thire cup of tea, and rather than an urge, reluctant necessity has come over me.

I'm going to shave & shower then put on my wooly tights, a long thick denim skirt and two jumpers.

Then I'm going to brave the snow and go grocery shopping.

Jenny

PS
Will two layers of foundation keep my face warmer?

VeronicaMoonlit
03-14-2006, 08:06 AM
I'm happy you're back home safe, Annekathleen

Veronica