PDA

View Full Version : Afternoon delight.

StephanieM
01-12-2018, 04:49 PM
No, not that kind you pervs. :D

Today I got a rare chance to leave work a little early, and I noticed something.
It always feels good to be dressed and all made up, but there are times when I really feel it, and it's like Stephanie totally takes over my body, and I don't feel as much as Steve in a dress.

The difference was I didn't have to rush today, I showered, shaved my legs, shaved my chest and face, and took my time putting on my makeup. By the time I was done I realized that I really felt like I was Stephanie.

Does anyone else go through this? Where sometimes when you dress you really feel it, and other times not so much?

Jaylyn
01-12-2018, 04:54 PM
Yep sometimes I start and don't finish dressing especially when I've had a stressful day. I think we all have those days. I came in from the deer stand this morning and put my bra and forms on and slipped a sweat shirt over them but really didn't want to mess with anything else, wore my forms for six hours just because I could. I just didn't want to dress all the way. Sometimes our hearts are not in it then sometimes I want the whole package.

StephanieM
01-12-2018, 05:03 PM
I know how that is Jaylyn, some days I need the whole package, other days just slipping into a nighty and nylon panties scratches the itch, however when I'm stressed I seem to need the full package more, I suppose it's a kind of escape.

Rachelakld
01-13-2018, 05:33 AM
Often - the mood switches, sometimes hard into girl mode, sometimes hard into boy mode, sometimes girl mode but not overly bothered (that's when I go shopping with skirt, bra and top, no makeup or wig)
All the way dressed feels more "complete" as my image looks like what is acceptable to my imagination.

Rayleen
01-13-2018, 06:06 AM
happens most morning now being alone...start with a bra w breast forms, pink panties . Then a little make up , ear rings and wig.

I feel in female mode for a few hours, priceless.