PDA

View Full Version : CD's do u dress sexy? If not, why not?

docrobbysherry
01-13-2018, 02:11 PM
I dress in what I consider sexy outfits most of the time. Why? because I CAN!:battingeyelashes:

They excite me and it often turns me on to see a pretty woman in my mirror.:daydreaming:

I understand why TS's don't often dress that way. They dress every day and wish to present as the average woman does. Women rarely present themselves in sexy outfits at day time vanilla venues.

But, we CD's don't dress every day and dress in private or go out nites to T friendly clubs and bars where sexy attire is normal!:battingeyelashes:

I'M ADDING A PHOTO, (1/14/18), SO FOLKS WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN BY "SEXY"!:D

If you're a CD do u dress sexy very often?:heehee:

Karmen
01-13-2018, 02:40 PM
Yes, I think we do dress sexy more, at least those who are still living in the closet, because we mostly dress for us at home and don't have to dress appropriately for the occasion. I know I dress more sexy at home than when going out, because I want to blend in as much as possible with the rest of the women when in public. As I go out mostly at night, I usually dress as more moderate women when going out partying. If I dress when going out during the day, I dress down considerably to hide in the masses. Usually pants, not skirt and shoes with lower heels or even flats and so on.
When at home, I dress without restraint what means quite sexy (mini skirts, short dresses with open back and shoulders, etc) and would definitely stand out dressed like that on the street, no matter if it's day or night.

CONSUELO
01-13-2018, 02:41 PM
Doc,

Not sure what exactly you mean by "dressing sexy", but yes I like to choose outfits that are very feminine and therefore very sexy. I too like to see a pretty woman looking back at me from the mirror and I also find it to be a "turn on". I wear feminine underwear all the time as well as sleep in nightdresses and I always buy the sexiest looking and most elegant of clothing; pencil skirts, pretty blouses and dresses and good looking heels as well as elegant and sexy slips etc. I don't feel I want to just dress in jeans and a sweatshirt.

DIANEF
01-13-2018, 03:03 PM
I don't really do 'sexy' when out as most GGs don't, not that I have anything against it. I do try and look smart and feminine and so far my 'blending ' seems to be working. On the other hand I'm always in a dress or skirt and tights, I don't want to go out in some identikit 'Walmart shopper' outfit either. Behind closed doors I have worn stuff I never would outside.

Mickitv
01-13-2018, 03:05 PM
When I dress I love to dress professionally, like a secretary but always wear sexy lingerie underneath. Professional on the outside and ****ty on the inside

Rayleen
01-13-2018, 03:53 PM
Well call it sexy or not, I dress mostly for in house and every time I try something different and the mirror tells me If its cute, sexy is hard at a certain age...you not as slim as younger gg's. Now I can see why so's take time to go out, they need to have every details to match which is a lot of work, and admire them when they come out very pretty and cute.

I try do dress most every day.

Majella St Gerard
01-13-2018, 03:54 PM
Sexy is a state of mind

Robertacd
01-13-2018, 04:17 PM
I used to gravitate towards the "sexy stuff" when I was young, but my definition of sexy has changed as I matured.

When I am dressed in a sharp skirt suit, fitted blouse, and pantyhose, I feel sexy. Probably more sexy than when I am wearing a "sexy dress" that some 20 something GG would look hot in.

RainbowDash
01-13-2018, 04:21 PM
I get that women don't always dress sexy, either because they just don't want to go through the hassle of beautifying themselves up, or maybe cuz they want to be seen as equals to men, and so opt not to go around most of the time wearing skirts, heels, etc. If I had been born a girl, I probably would have grown tired of it after some time.
But these women have been doing it most of their lives, and I got a late start in life, beginning the journey a little over a year ago. I dress up sexy most of the time because of me getting such a late start, and I almost always have the urge to dress sexy. I love looking in the mirror and seeing a sexy young lady staring back at me, and it makes me feel good all over, even more feminine.

Sabrina.K
01-13-2018, 04:40 PM
Only in private :P

Stephanie Voorhees
01-13-2018, 06:54 PM
Personally, I dress to suit my age and body type. Simply put, the sexy clothes don't look right on my body, so I avoid them. If I had a body built for it, I would probably dress more sexy, but not all the time.

Alenko
01-13-2018, 06:56 PM
I want to try it, but I want to look good! But friend is encouraging me to try it, so maybe I'll take up his suggestion.

MindiB
01-13-2018, 07:17 PM
I dress very nice and to the latest fashion there for I fell like I am dressing sexy in away.

Helen_Highwater
01-13-2018, 07:30 PM
Not wanting to get too deep but for me sexy is in the eye of the beholder. What one sees as sexy someone else sees as trashy or tarty. Hidden in that are things such as just how something is worn, how the wearer carries themselves, what's age appropriate and what's not. Sexy has as much to do with attitude as anything. A great body in a revealing dress and killer heels can leave a viewer cold if the wearer has a mouth like a sewer or has makeup applied with a trowel. Sexy is a package.

I've worn what I'd call mini dresses around the house and looking in the mirror I feel I have decent enough legs to carry it off. However once above the waist things start to go progressively down hill. I will go out wearing a top or dress with a Vee neckline as I can create a decent cleavage (I've even been called hot, must have left their contacts out!) but even then it's tasteful, not something that ends somewhere near the navel.

So for me sexy is someone who dresses with class, wears makeup that's sufficient, almost discernible, has a good figure and carries themselves with style, poise and grace.

jacques
01-13-2018, 07:32 PM
hi,
I don't really want to crossdress to look like a woman wearing "men's" clothes (trousers etc.); for me that is underdressing.
luv J

Tracii G
01-13-2018, 08:22 PM
No I have no desire to dress sexy.

ToniG
01-13-2018, 10:21 PM
Might do "sexy" here at home once and a while. But as an Older Girl with No interest in clubbing and partying-wardrobe choices are office/conservative/casual to match the GGs in the area where I live. Blending in is the objective. But those that enjoy miniskirts and bodycon clubwear are welcome to enjoy them. IF I were to step outside in them in the senior area where I live--would be like waving a lit road flare over my head. :) Toni G...

Joni T
01-13-2018, 10:54 PM
Nope. I dress to blend.
Jon

Tania75
01-14-2018, 02:25 AM
Finding a dress which fits me so well is sexy enough for me. My current dress shopping is for a bodycon dress, which given my reasonably slim figure should fit me well. Sexy for me is not trying to expose the female parts (breasts etc) which I do not have anyway.

Stacy Darling
01-14-2018, 06:10 AM
Not on purpose! by DEFAULT by me!

I Love bright colours and very lightweight cotton due to sensitivity. So to some, I "dress sexy" and that's for breakfast!

In Female mode I dress quite similarly (Short skirt and flimsy top for example), but it's nothing more than my natural style!
"Pretty", but sexy by default!

and "I Don't Like Being Stared At"

Maybe a little bit!
Stacy!

susan54
01-14-2018, 06:35 AM
I am a crossdresser who goes out dressed occasionally. I wear clothes I like that suit me and have gone to a great deal of trouble and expense to do so. The clothes don't turn me on and I would be horrified if I turned men on so why would I want to dress in such a way as to make this more likely? It is entirely possible to wear clothes that look elegant and classy that are also comfortable. I do wear short (21") skirts because I have the legs for it but really it looks elegant not sexy. There is no need to wear ultra-high heels, stockings or basques so I don't and I can understand why most women don't either. Life is too short to line up stocking seams or glue on false eyelashes. Cotton panties and nighties are just more comfortable. if others want to go sexy that's OK but not for me.

Ressie
01-14-2018, 08:00 AM
I dress somewhat sexy. I like see thru blouses but I don't wear heels higher than 3 inches. I don't wear super short miniskirts. The beyond sexy look (trashy?) is only done at home at this point. It would be fun to get a Drag Queen makeover!

Women I've known that dress ubersexy work as dancers or hookers. In the roaring '20s flappers pushed the limits of dressing sexy. Those that crossed the line were known as vamps!

Fiona123
01-14-2018, 08:01 AM
I dont dress sexy because i cant pull it off. I just look rediculous. I go for the look appropriate for a middle aged woman.,

AllieBellema
01-14-2018, 08:41 AM
I never aim for sexy because my regular body won't allow it plus I was never into the whole "pose sexily" anyway.

Krisi
01-14-2018, 09:02 AM
At my age, "sexy" has left the building!

Seriously, I try to dress like a normal female my age (or a little younger but most women do that as well). My intention is to be the daughter my mother really wanted and never had.

I remember years ago a work friend brought his date to a dance I was playing (music) at. From the back, in her miniskirt. heels and long blonde hair she was "sexy". Then she turned around and her face would have stopped a clock. Old with tons of makeup.

Cheryl T
01-14-2018, 09:49 AM
I would say yes, I do love to dress sexy at times.
A friend once described my style as "Corporate Naughty". I thought that was fairly accurate, classy and distinguished on the outside and definitely Naughty on the inside.

Rollermiss
01-14-2018, 10:19 AM
For me depends on where I plan on going when out. While what I wear may drift toward the sexier side. I try to blend in with where we are going. However at home when the girls are in bed or at Grandma's anything goes.

Kelsey

Lucy23
01-14-2018, 10:34 AM
Depends on what you mean by "sexy". If it means a miniskirt or a LBD with high heels and tights that look like stockings, well, I can do that, but... I wouldn't really feel sexy in that, and that wouldn't be because I'm a man. For me, dressing sexy means the clothes you have reveal something about you, something within you. I have a female friend who, well, you wouldn't call her style feminine at all. Yet, she knows what she likes, and she owns it to the point I would have no hesitation calling it sexy as hell.

With that said, I can wear a simple fitted ribbed dress with ballet flats and then feel sexy.

Sherrii
01-14-2018, 10:34 AM
With the exception of under dressing I only dress at home and do prefer "sexy" or ****ty styles. If I could pass and went out I would try and blend in I think. Sherrii

Stephanie47
01-14-2018, 11:38 AM
Sexy is a state of mind

Exactly, I've encountered many women over my seven decades on this planet who probably exemplifies societal norms when it comes to sexy....until they open their mouths and speak. Then sexy totally disappears. Yes, there may be a visual stimuli for the male, but, that's it. Nothing behind the facade. And, it goes for the same with the male of the species.

Perhaps my idea of sexy is really alluring. A little mystery behind the visual. I've encounter a sale associate at Target who had her breasts almost falling out of her top. There was not a ounce of sexy about her. On the other hand there were plenty of women in the aisles buying things on the way to work. They had their hair done. Their makeup highlighted their face. Their clothes were attractive. They walked and presented themselves with confidence. They projected a little bit of mystery.

Anyway, I see tons of young women at the malls who basically throw it all out there like meat in a showcase. Not a hint of mystery. I don't know what it feel to be a woman because I am not a woman. I prefer to wear a pretty dress and heels with lacy undergarments.

I have told of a visual encounter with a young female cement truck driver; petite, blond, attired in steel toed work boots, jeans, flannel shirt, safety vest and hard hat. Her smile and the manner in which she carried herself left me wondering "Who is that young woman?" She was alluring. She was down right sexy. Maybe I am stuck on the visual of my wife when first encountering her at the pool; wind swept hair, cut off jean shorts and brown tee shirt. A beautiful smile. That was sexy.

Jackie7
01-14-2018, 12:23 PM
I would dress sexy if we were going to a hot party, but for every day going out and about here in Manhattan, where we live about half the time, and where I dress pretty most of the time when we are here, I aim to be elegantly age appropriate, and to blend.

Doc, I would love to be able to pull off an act like you do as Sherry, but I'm afraid I have too much belly and I think I would die inside a full-face mask. On the other hand, next time I have a few hundred extra $$, I'll be very tempted by a breast plate like yours, and maybe some silicone hips, though when I feel I need more hip and butt I wear home-made foam following Doc's instrux from this site. Doc and Sherry, you are a treasure indeed!

Rosemary+
01-14-2018, 01:27 PM
No, I don’t like to dress “sexy” when I dress I like to dress my age and try to blend, I like to wear sun floral sun dresses and the like.
On a side note I was in Denver once and I forget to bring my wig, so I went out and bought a new one at a wig shop. As I was trying the wigs on the SA was telling me that looks sexy on you, when she first mentioned it was taken aback and a little shocked to hear I looked sexy. All I want to look like is a late middle aged woman, as I feel I am.

SuzyZahn
01-14-2018, 01:38 PM
I always try for a classy with a sexy undertone to it. My wife at times calls me `trashy` .LOL but then she`s very conservative in her dressing although classy. I dress for ME!

rockerreds
01-14-2018, 02:03 PM
Yes, I do when I can.

Allison Chaynes
01-14-2018, 02:17 PM
Only in the bedroom, mostly. For me it's about femininity, not attracting attention.

Shely
01-14-2018, 02:58 PM
YES, that's the whole point of it for me. The sexier the better. I like nothing like a party dress with chiffon and pearls.

Micki_Finn
01-14-2018, 03:04 PM
It really depends on what I’m doing and where I’m going. Night club or bar? Definitely! Grocery shopping? Not so much.

Diane Smith
01-14-2018, 06:11 PM
I want people to look at me and think of adjectives like "striking," "elegant," "fashionable," "expressive," "pretty," or even "daring." At the most, "sexy" emerges as a subtle byproduct of all of those and is never to be sought explicitly. I rarely dress to blend in - I'm more likely than most of the women around me to be wearing skirts, stockings, heels, nails and nice makeup - but always try to elevate the level of sophistication and feminine energy in the room, rather than diminishing it.

- Diane

Jane G
01-14-2018, 06:41 PM
I much prefer a long light flowing summer dress, with just a hint of cleavage. Now that is sexy.

Lacy PJs
01-14-2018, 07:26 PM
Since my dressing is primarily contained to sleepwear and an occasional "other outfit," yes, I'd say my style is sexy. Flannel pajamas or girly jeans and a sweatshirt are not in my repertoire. :)

Lacy PJs

EllenJo
01-14-2018, 11:54 PM
For me, I do not dress sexy, my skirts are knee length or longer, My tops cover my cleavage, even though I will never dress to pass, when I do achieve the look I want with an outfit, I feel sexy.

Hugs
Ellen Jo

Rachelakld
01-15-2018, 01:18 AM
Like most girls, sexy is a state of mind, not a state of dress.
My most fun, sexy time I was at a semi secluded beach in green top and yoga tights, sitting on top of someone

Apart from my wife, I don't have anyone sexy to dress for, and she doesn't find skirts & fishnets sexy on me :)

Beverley Sims
01-15-2018, 08:05 AM
Doc,
For what you do I think sexy is the way for you.

Look different and be noticed.

You do a good job at it.

Rachel, I do like that aqua top you are wearing, it does look attractive.

The other one sitting on the seat...... Good for parties. :-)

Certainly two different people.

Krea
01-15-2018, 09:35 AM
No. I just don't even try to do sexy as it wouldn't work with my general appearance.
My ideal look has become a more sporty or casual CD look. Comfy and practical.

7ftEmily
01-15-2018, 11:07 AM
I don’t do sexy, I tend to go for casual or comfortable. I don’t dress for the turn on, I dress because it feels right. I want to be able to walk around and feel like I blend.

Aside from that I live in Iowa -30 to 32 degree weather doesn’t quest help out. Add that to the fact that I don’t get an option for heels and I don’t see much need for the “sexy” factor.

~Emily

CONSUELO
01-15-2018, 11:22 AM
Just a brief addition to my earlier comments. I find women who dress elegantly and choose good quality and well tailored clothing to complement their careful grooming to be very sexy. I long to emulate those gorgeous looking ladies.

SHINY-J
01-15-2018, 02:53 PM
I think EVERYONE should try to dress sexy. Regardless of body type, height, age, etc... if you try lots 9f different outfits, styles, etc, you can find clothing that makes you look sexy.

While you may not look like your “ideal” body type that you fantasize looking like, you can absolutely look sexier. After all, ... Just wearing high heels makes your feet and legs look better.

I know my outfits are ALL sexy, trashy, outrageous, and over the top, but I still love the way they look and I love the way they make me feel. And while I know being 6,4” and 220 lbs on a muscular body type isn’t really passable, I feel UNBELIEVABLY sexy and actually more confident dressing as a trashy, sexy gurl for myself than I feel when I dress as a regular guy in public.

I’m really self conscious and not overly confident when I’m a regular guy even though I know I’m a really attractive man who dresses really nicely and am fashionable. But I desperately want a relationship with a woman I truly love and adore and I can tell that I’m shy and I don’t show much confidence in myself.

While I’m discreet about my dressing and very much in the closet, I feel much more outgoing and confident when I dress as a gurl.

Abbey11
01-15-2018, 03:00 PM
I try to but I'll let others, you, decide from my pics :o

Sarah Doepner
01-15-2018, 03:08 PM
Sherry, you've seen me. Getting cleaned up and hoping for the best is about as sexy as I get. Like most other things in this world, it comes down to what's between your ears on this one.

MorganStar
01-15-2018, 06:43 PM
I stay under the radar...I shoot for the girl next door look so if someone passing would look and not think twice instead of stopping and staring. But I have some outfits in case the day comes when I go out on a date...

valerie anne
01-15-2018, 06:58 PM
Even when I underdress, I attempt to display some bust, and if anybody cares to look, they will discover my bra straps!

LeannS
01-15-2018, 07:13 PM
I dress sexy for me! When I go out this weekend it will be casual and it will be great will I get gawked at you bet I will but right now I don't give a rats ass.
I am sexy in my own little world.

Kayliedaskope
01-16-2018, 05:03 PM
Only in private for myself, and it's not so much looking sexy, but feeling that way.

And I have to agree with something Stephanie pointed out: sometimes someone you find visually attractive is sexy ... until they open their mouth. Case in point: I had gone out to meet a couple of CD friends at a LGBT bar - I was in drab mode that night - and my friends were running late, so I started looking around, "casting the wandering eye" at the clientele. There was a really attractive brunette GG sitting down a few stools away with a couple of her friends: LBD, 4" gold strappy open-toes, tasteful accessories, beautiful makeup, long legs .... a real stunner. I didn't exactly stare, but she knew I was looking, and caught me several times looking at her legs - not being creepy, just admiring the view and leaving them be while I waited for my friends to show up. Finally, Miss LBD slammed her bottle down on the bar and said very loudly, "What the f are you f'ing looking at? You been f'ing staring at me ever since I f'ing sat down." That whole end of the bar went quiet as everyone stared at us. I took a sip of my drink as I looked back at her, then calmly said, "Well, I THOUGHT I was looking at an attractive young lady that I was trying to work up the courage to say hi to ... then she opened her big mouth and all sorts of filthy crap poured out. I don't think I'm interested anymore." Picked up my drink and turned my back on her, left her there spluttering. My two friends came in about ten minutes later, dressed quite sexy (to my eyes), and gave me hugs and kisses from either side, in plain view of Miss Trashmouth - she didn't look happy, but oh well ...

biannne
01-16-2018, 05:36 PM
I dress up sexy because my ultimate aim is to as feminine as possible. Women as the natural figure and beauty. While I have to be extra sexy to pull it off.

Vintage4sarah
01-16-2018, 08:31 PM
When out and about as Sarah, I dress to fit in with my age group. That is a classy, mature women that has a sense of style. But, I must admit that under the outer layer, dressing vintage sexy is fun.

sissythings
01-18-2018, 01:56 PM
doc... sexy is the ONLY way I know how to dress!

FrannGurl
01-18-2018, 02:25 PM
For me I would say I like to dress age appropriate yet pretty, in exactly the same way most women my age would.
I cant stand dressing "frumpy" though..Ugh
The exception would be one my baby doll nighties or silky gowns that I usually only wear for a boyfriend. In those I love to look sexy and alluring.

giuseppina
01-20-2018, 10:22 PM
I'm not interested in the kind of attention dressing sexy would attract.

docrobbysherry
01-21-2018, 02:16 AM
I think those of us that dress sexy do it mostly for ourselves, Giuseppina!:D

gunta
01-21-2018, 04:10 AM
It is relative, for one sexy means different that for another person

- - - Updated - - -

Is that sexy? Your opinion?

docrobbysherry
01-21-2018, 02:28 PM
I posted a photo of what I consider sexy, Gunta. Is yours what u consider sexy?:)

Rachel Anne
01-21-2018, 04:51 PM
I dress as would be appropriate to the circumstances and mood...just like a GG....my ultimate goal would be for "no big deal"

MorganStar
01-21-2018, 04:59 PM
i need to get one of those sexy masks for web posts......love it

Marianne S
01-21-2018, 06:01 PM
I do like to look smart, attractive, and feminine. For me that's "sexy"! It does rule out looking "too unisex" or "too masculine" for a woman, Even though many women do dress in that "don't-care" fashion, it doesn't appeal to me. It doesn't appeal to me on a woman, and if I'm going to crossdress, what on earth is the point of not trying to look feminine? On the other hand, when some people say "sexy" what they mean is "trashy," and I wouldn't want to look that way either. A long-ago girlfriend of mine who did see me crossdressed complimented me on my taste, a remark that I treasured.

CarolBrown
01-21-2018, 07:58 PM
I dress nearly everyday and just don't feel the need to dress sexy, I dress for comfort. The only things I wear, that I consider sexy are my satin nightdresses. I wear out of preference long skirts (the longer the better) and everyday tops, although I do have some very pretty lace tops that I wear on occasion..

Diane Taylor
01-21-2018, 08:16 PM
I always try to dress "attractively or stylishly". When I go out I don't go to clubs where "sexy" might be the style.

Secret Sis
01-22-2018, 06:57 AM
Just about every item in my wardrobe could probably fall into the sexy category... lingerie, miniskirts, very short dresses, ballet tutus, leotards, etc. I certainly dress in a way that is completely inappropriate for someone of my age and weight but I only dress at home and my wonderful wife doesn't have a problem with it although I catch her rolling her eyes a little when I want to do housework in a tutu. She knows how happy it makes me though and she constantly tells me that she wants me to be comfortable in my own home. Thanks to her I definitely am!

Alice_2014_B
03-16-2018, 05:54 PM
I like to think that I dress sexy.

GGs, guys, and other CDers (some of which in person) have said that I look sexy, especially in a skirt.

Why do I??
Like most, because I can.

:)

sara.rafaela
03-16-2018, 09:17 PM
Sexy, but a little restrained. Definitely stylish. I like to go to bars and clubs.

Lucy Lou
03-17-2018, 07:24 AM
I always like to dress sexy as it makes me feel that way too.

GemmaK
03-17-2018, 09:28 AM
I only get limited time to dress, and the once a year going out dressed is on NYE. I aim, I suppose, towards "tastefully sexy". As a 70 year old male I am told I look 10 years younger, and as a female, I can look younger again. "Nice legs, shame about the face", but even that can be helped with makeup and wig. Older women can wear clothes for any age and be accepted on such as NYE, anyway. My wife has always been into fashion and will advise, but the choices are mine and the right clothes can overcome deficiencies of shape - I tend towards flared dresses and skirts. No photos, unfortunately, but last NYE I wore a Hell Bunny Harper dress. I felt great, and any comments were appreciative. Dress appropriate to the occasion, I suppose.

NicoleScott
03-17-2018, 11:45 AM
I think those of us that dress sexy do it mostly for ourselves, Giuseppina!:D

I can't speak for others, but this certainly is true for me. I have gone a lot, always in my preferred OTT style, but I have always dressed up and stayed in far more than gone out. When I stay jn, there are no rules, and I go even more OTT and as sexy (in my eyes) as I can. Why? Maximum pleasure. For me.

Alice B
03-17-2018, 12:34 PM
If I could I would. But, I could never pull off the looks that Doc Sherry does. Do not have the money or time to ger all the items she has, nor the time to do it. My wife would never accept this.

~Joanne~
03-17-2018, 12:54 PM
Forgetting the 'sexy is a state of mind" BS, I dress some where in between. I don't go over the top but I refuse to dress like the every day slob either. I never understood how a CD could ever want to "dress to blend". what drives one to get out of bed, in their jammies, throw on some flip flops and head out the door? because that, here, is dressing to blend.

Shely
03-17-2018, 01:10 PM
I DO. In looking back at all my photos, I am struck at the number of photos I have kept, and all of them are in pretty and sexy dresses and skirts. I wind up deleting the ones that aren't Sexy, showing lots of leg, spaghetti straps, off the shoulder. I Love bold colors and patterns and of course flower prints. I know they aren't anything I could wear out and I have a few I could wear out, when I decide to explore. But the ones I would wear out are NOT sexy. The sexy ones are 20 to 1 from my closet. :heehee:

ShyLibrarian
03-17-2018, 01:16 PM
Yup - 100% - ditto, ditto, ditto - age and beard prevent me from being sexy any more but you, dear lady, have enough for both of us. I started too late. Had I slipped on a light summer frock back in the days when I spent long summers at the lake, might have been a different story. You are a marvellous example of a truly feminine CD and I wish you nothing but good things)

Carole

Scarlett398
03-17-2018, 04:11 PM
Yes, I dress sexy, but as mentioned in many of my previous posts, I add cute and classy to the sexy look or visa versa. I would not be ashamed to wear any of my outfits, which are mostly tops and skirts with tights, booties, boots, very sexy panties, etc.

When I do a photo shoot of myself while putting my Nikon D3100 on a self timer, about as sexy as I possibly get is when I wear one of my wife's stretch lace or stretch shear tops she may wear to bed on date nights. You've seen them on me before in purple, gray, and ivory in color. There are a few of those tops of hers in different colors I'll be incorporating into my next photo shoot which will be my very first from our new home. That photo shoot will happen around the last few days of March when she's out of town on a two day training mission for her job.

I do like dressing sexy and feeling sexy but based on the biological clock ticking, I'm not sure how long I can keep "sexy" up. I hope I have about 3 or 4 sexy more years in me.

That's it for now and that was a really great question and the answers from the girls were very interesting to read!

Sincerely, Scarlett :daydreaming:

AmberLeigh
03-17-2018, 04:33 PM
I would classify my dressing as more practical for my body type. My dressing has evolved over the years as well, when I started I only wanted to wear skirts, blouses and dresses. I enjoy a more casual look as I matured as a crossdresser. T-shirts and jeans are fine on the days when I have the house to myself. (Nails and makeup are always done, not optional in my book)

michele4848
03-17-2018, 05:59 PM
just being able to dress is sexy to me now. 22 years ago i had skirts, tops, dresses, leotards , hose, 4in heals, boots to cute sandals. from what ive seen of the lades on here they are all sexy n their own way.

- - - Updated - - -

hi 7ftemily; I used to live near davenport. lived there 23 years. was a member of a group that cross dressed. we went out and about dressed and met with others that dressed. I loved that. but when, I talked about transitioning that ended every thing including the marriage. remarried and ddnt dress for 17 years, till lately. just cant dress very often, because of step-daughter and her boyfriend.

Angie G
03-17-2018, 09:49 PM
Not all the time. but I do here and there.:hugs:
Angie

phili
03-17-2018, 10:27 PM
One day I was wearing a very short flared mint green swing dress, white lace jacket, and white linen heels downtown, and someone called out 'There goes my next girlfriend!"

I took that to mean I had succeeded in sexy!

(Beard and all, which magically must disappear in my aura when I am feeling that wonderful.)

Cherylgyno
03-17-2018, 11:27 PM
Sherry. I use to dress as sexy as I could. 44 years dressing as sexy as possible.
At age 50 I developed breasts due to gynecomastia. At the same time I was blessed with atrophy in the land down under (wink).
I now dress in neon colors bras and panties. Until I wear out the current guy jeans that I have, my jeans will be ugly and baggy. I wear a nice shirt tucked in thus accenting my breasts.
Sexy? I don't think so. Comfortable? Definitely. Do people stare? Yes. Do people comment? Yes. Would I ever get a mastectomy? Only if my life depended on it.

njcddresser
03-18-2018, 01:01 PM
I love to dress sexy, might even call it ****ty. Love short skirts, low cut / sheer tops.

Usually this is for just in the house but have gone out clubbing where I can wear some really sexy outfits.

Nancie64
03-18-2018, 07:27 PM
The few times I go out, I try to blend but I love dresses and skirts. These leggings that woman wear now sometimes look like 10 lbs in a 5 lb bag. Like stockings and feeling sexy. Sometimes just to take a ride and maybe stop at a wayside for a little strol, than the skirt might be a bit above the knees, SO says I have nice legs so she likes when I show them a little.

rockerreds
03-19-2018, 08:49 AM
I have recently started wearing XXL breast forms- they work!

HollyGreene
03-23-2018, 08:17 PM
I tend to go for sexy underwear but dress to blend in otherwise.

ShirleyN
03-24-2018, 11:22 AM
Quite simply, I dress more to feel very feminine than sexy. If I was going out id dress to blend in as I have no wish to be picked up by anyone

Scarlett398
03-24-2018, 11:58 PM
Yes, I always try to dress sexy, classy, and pretty with every outfit I put together for each photo shoot I put together. However, when I go extra sexy, I'll have either a tight spandex mini skirt on or some sort of stretch lace top paired with a short skirt.

Ginni
03-26-2018, 07:06 AM
I dress to be feminine. Skirts little above the knee, hose, and heels. I love jewelry.

candice.aihara
04-03-2018, 07:08 PM
My definition of sexy is slim, smooth, and toned. I dress to highlight those features so, yes, I guess I do dress sexy (at the gym and wherever athletic apparel is expected or accepted).

Jaymees22
04-03-2018, 10:25 PM
In my case I find that there's a fine line between looking sexy and looking silly.

Dana44
04-03-2018, 11:11 PM
I have gone out sexy.and had a great time out.

Julie1123
04-04-2018, 12:01 PM
I tend towards either comfortable and casual or if I saw a woman wearing this outfit would I find her attractive. Which suits well for just being around the house and doing what I usually do when I'm home. Dressing up tends to impede my normal activities and it eats up a lot of time, getting ready and taking off, which I don't really have much extra of currently.

Joanne108
04-04-2018, 01:28 PM
Yes I do dress sexy. I think women are quite sexy. I dress to look like a woman and I try to look my best when I dress. Therefore; I do think I am sexy when I am dressed to the nines or dressed casual as a woman.

AshleyWalker
04-04-2018, 05:19 PM
I try to be appropriate and a little sexy. Jeans and a sweater can be sexy, as can a business suit or a pair of silk stockings and a garter. It all depends on the situation. Sexy doesn't have to be trashy or dirty. As I have gotten older, my tastes have not changed much, but what I can get away with has, and so have my shopping habits. 30 years and 40 pounds ago, I ROCKED the little black dress, today a pair of jeans and a sweater or a dress makes me feel pretty sexy.

Asew
04-04-2018, 08:16 PM
My wife says she thinks I should only dress 1 or 2 times a week. So for the last month or so I have been dressing fully one day a week (on the sexier side) and half dressing (just a skirt and panties) one day a week (so that is like 1.5 days a week, right?). Seems to be working. If I dressed even more often it would be more of the casual dressing. I love to dress sexy but I also love a casual comfortable look.

t-girlxsophie
04-05-2018, 07:31 PM
Time and place,we all like to get glammed up now and again.I still love getting dressed sexy whether it's on a night out or having a special evening at home with my wife.Getting on a bit now so who knows how many more years I can do the sexy look so I'm going to make the best of those times when they come about.Have to add I don't think dressing sexy has to mean ****ty which I see some inferring here

jaerina96
04-06-2018, 05:41 PM
Pretty rarely, once or twice a year I’ll get into a super flirty mood and want to go to a dance club but I’m super shy normally and don’t like to draw attention. More importantly, I’ve found that sexy clothes are very rarely comfy clothes.

Queen Bridget
04-06-2018, 06:19 PM
Only in private. Once in a while.

I couldn't see myself strutting around public in thigh-high latex boots. Well, maybe at some kind of event.

suzanne
04-06-2018, 06:47 PM
The second question of your title, "If not why not?" has me wondering, is that how you think we should be dressing, and that anything else is less than? Im pretty sure thats not what you mean, but it does give that impression.

So, to answer your first question, no, I don't dress sexy. The dear women who sell me most of my clothes (and have become friends) tell me my style is "classy" (their word). I would call my look Office Professional and ready for Friday cocktails.

Why? Because as an unrepentant MIAD, I am trying to show the world that a man can look presentable wearing a dress. I still have this fantasy that some deeply closeted CD might see me and realize, "If he can do it, so can I". So I cant bring myself to just casually throw on a pair of womens jeans and sneakers

Dena
04-07-2018, 11:25 AM
I'd like to dress as if I'm in my 20's, but I'm incredibly ugly dressed that way!

docrobbysherry
04-07-2018, 11:50 AM
The second question of your title, "If not why not?" has me wondering, is that how you think we should be dressing, and that anything else is less than? Im pretty sure thats not what you mean, but it does give that impression. --------------------
That's exactly what I meant, Suzanne! I didn't mean that's the only way to dress, tho. Just that u enjoy it sometimes!:battingeyelashes:

And, u never answered my question. Why don't u dress sexy sometimes?:brolleyes:

Paula2
04-07-2018, 12:39 PM
I have never worn lingerie..This is the sexist I have every gone..I prefer to dress like an office gurl..

Jenny Brogai
04-07-2018, 12:51 PM
I dress what would be consider sexy or provocative, not always like that but often.

Semily-Claire
04-16-2018, 10:37 PM
I've gradually got rid of all my boys clothing over the last 3 years and bought 4 wardrobes of fashionista gear to replace it. Not all of it is sexy but it's all hot. I use it to pull guys in - if I can get them to look once they'll find it harder to look away the 2nd time - my good legs and hot little skirts can sometimes even get straight guys bothered.
But I only dress that way when I want it. Otherwise it's cargo pants with a nice top or something else modest.
I do want it quite often :p

DanielleDubois
04-17-2018, 12:03 AM
My answer to this question is quite obvious from the “your sexiest photo” thread :)

ShelbyDawn
04-17-2018, 11:44 PM
>>>Paula2, sexy can be defined a lot of different ways and that picture of you in the sweater on the bed is pretty darn sexy, in my book. Just sayin'... :)
Cute heels, too.

As for me, I dress to be comfortable. I do like short skirts and have been told I have the legs to get away with them. But sexy, as in provocative, no. I just want to be comfortable.

docrobbysherry
04-19-2018, 12:01 AM
My answer to this question is quite obvious from the “your sexiest photo” thread :)

I don't recall posting a, "Sexiest photo" thread, Danielle!:brolleyes:

Lucy Lou
04-19-2018, 06:38 AM
I always try to dress sexy. As a man trying to look fem I find that I have to try and dress to look good. It also makes me feel wonderful too.

BrendaPDX
04-19-2018, 07:39 AM
Sexy is a very subjective term for me, first I tend to dress to pass, second I tend to dress femininely. I am not saying I don't have a few "costumes", corsets, and other sexy items, I just don't wear them out. It can be a fine line between sexy and ****ty, and I don't have the best of taste to, so I try to stay on the safe side.:dom: Brenda

Victoria_Winters
04-23-2018, 10:19 PM
Yeah, I don’t sexy. I’m more casual. I don’t exactly have the body for sexy. Me dressing sexy is like putting a skirt on a cow. When I was younger, I did sexy. I like to think I actually was pretty hot and a lot of ppl online when i was braver to video chat. Was always getting hit on. Would be faltering if I was into guys but I’m not. Not at all.

MiniRock
04-26-2018, 12:10 AM
For me, the whole point is to feel sexy. I'd have no desire to do it otherwise. I even like to feel sexy when dressed as a man. Yes, I do usually wear panties, but I (at least at work) present as a smart man in a well fitting suit.

Actually, I'd say the desire to look and feel sexy helps me look after myself physically. As I get older (55), I'm finding it harder and harder to maintain a flat belly. It doesn't look good in shirt and tie but it looks dreadful hanging over a mini skirt.