PDA

View Full Version : The MURSE

Tgirl74
03-13-2006, 10:03 PM
Hi ladies,

I have noticed many gurls say that they are only wearing womens jeans even as a guy, my question is since the pockets on womens jeans are so tiny to almost non existent do you ladies carry a bag of some sort when dressed as a guy? either a ladies purse, messenger bag, man bag or murse? do any of you have pics of your bag?

jacinda

Jennaie
03-13-2006, 10:05 PM
I don't carry much in my pockets anyway. But womens jeans fit me so much better than mens that I prefer them.

miss_sarah
03-13-2006, 10:53 PM
I can't say that I wear women's jeans, out or around the house, mainly because i don't like such rough fabric clinging to my legs. I think my sexy legs are claustrophobic!!!

But - i did recently buy a purse. Yep, let's call a spade a spade. It's a purse. Carry it everywhere I go now (and I RARELY go out en femme, so it's clearly a man with a purse). No big deal, a few chuckles and friendly jabs from friends who don't know the whole truth, but outside of that - no adverse side effects yet!

You're right about the smaller pockets though. In this day and age I think pockets have lost their value all the way around. Really, the main reason I moved to the purse was that I got tired of having wallet, cell phone, pack of smokes, lighter, etc etc etc all crammed in my coat or pants pockets. So much more organized now!

Oh, and do a search for "man bag" or "messenger bag" (or other related terms for them). I came up with 7 levels of hell, like utilitarian/military looking tan canvas crap and other outrageous looking stuff. Fashion disasters I tell ya! So, I bought a purse. :) Happy as a lark :D

barbie lanai
03-13-2006, 10:54 PM
While in Walmart today stopped by the purses and found a cute little leather looking fanny pack thing. Decided I should get it and put keys & wallet, whatever into it. Wife said I should get the bigger one, but I bought the cute little one. She was right again. Comb is too long for it.

Robertacd
03-13-2006, 11:13 PM
Not all womans jeans have small pockets. Some are just as big and even bigger than pockets in mens jeans. But I quit carrying things in my back pockets anyway a long time ago. I dumped the big wallet for a money clip that has two sides one for cards one for bills. I carry the in my front pocket along with my phone.

Billijo49504
03-13-2006, 11:51 PM
I use a fanny pack. The on I have, has 2 zippered pockets and a valcro pocket in the back, for the handgun.;) Sometimes I even have the check book in the back pocket.

GypsyKaren
03-14-2006, 02:12 AM
That's not a problem for me, I'm still broke from putting my daughter through college, so I have plenty of room to carry my lint and cobwebs.

Karen

urban gypsy
03-14-2006, 04:56 AM
After watching an episode of friends when joey had a man bag i now use one of those. or a handbag and tell people its man bag

AnnaMaria
03-14-2006, 07:21 AM
Personally I have been carrying a womans sip wallet for over a year now and I have found it to be much easier to keep track of everything that I have to carry. But I always leave it in the console of my truck unless I know that I am going to need it. The only other things that I carry are my cell and keys. So me wearing womens pants with small or no pockets has been no big deal. I really don't think a man bag would go over to well in the town I live in. It is to backward for something like that.

anna

sharifemme
03-14-2006, 07:44 AM
I've been wearing womens Riders stretch jeans for the last year or so because they fit better than mens jeans (OK, so I like wearing women's clothing too!). Most of the mens jeans are meant to show your posterior cravasse and most of them also are way too baggy in the legs for me. Riders have decent pockets, are not too obviously femme and are available in blue and black. They also have casual slacks in tan, brown and black. Purse? Yes I always take it with me in the car but only carry it around when en femme.