PDA

View Full Version : Make Up At Work

Sissy_in_pink
01-19-2018, 05:35 PM
Hi all, I've been wearing eye shadow and mascara to work now for many months and no one has commented, until yesterday, I was talking to another Driver in the sign on room, lucky it was only the 2 of us in there, when he suddenly says, "you know you still have makeup on" as if I had forgotten to take it off before I came to work, so I say, do I? and he asks why do I have make up on, I replied, why? don't you and he says, only when I go out, so I reply with, well you are out now, and that folks was the end of the discussion of me wearing make up.
I thought I handled it quite well.
During my shift I spoke to quite a few other drivers male and female and not one commented on me wearing makeup.
I also wear a C cup bra and C size breast forms under my uniform and no work colleagues have ever noticed or indicated that they have noticed, but I do get a lot of looks from passengers on the platform.

Micki_Finn
01-19-2018, 05:48 PM
Just remember that there’s a huge difference between not noticing and not saying anything. In your case it sounds like you don’t much care either way so good for you.

Chanel-hilton
01-19-2018, 05:51 PM
I wear makeup everyday for work :D
This is my standard day to day work Face lol - foundation, eyebrows on fleek, mascara and highlighter

Alenko
01-19-2018, 06:35 PM
Ah, nice! I tots did the same thing today!

Rachael Leigh
01-19-2018, 07:50 PM
Well full disclosure here I did much the same for many months and yes many noticed but did not say anything till one gal
asked and I told yes it’s just me.
And thus began my coming out story and now I’m fulltime at work on my way to my transition
So I hope your ready for that. Well if that’s what you want

Stacy Darling
01-20-2018, 08:02 AM
On Ya Rhonda!

You keep doing it whilst no-one is going on strike over it!

I find that my nail polish sometimes removes those eyes from my made-up face!:GD:

Stacy!

Diane Taylor
01-20-2018, 08:08 AM
Congrats on being brave enough to wear makeup at work. That takes courage. I've worn makeup at work for years and never had a problem. I'm sure there were some whispers behind my back from a select few but overall there were no problems. I also wore nail polish and earrings. Keep it up ........We'll never be accepted if no one dares to be out in the open !