PDA

View Full Version : for slip lovers - do you sleep in a slip or nightie?

barbie lanai
03-14-2006, 05:35 AM
While dressed and wearing a slip underneath, I just typically leave the slip on at bedtime. Love the feel why get out of it. But if the day was in drab generally will put on a nightie.

HaleyPink2000
03-14-2006, 07:29 AM
Yes all the time. Can't rest without being dressed. It's just a habit I can't break.

Haley:)

sweeting
03-14-2006, 08:00 AM
i like to wear aslip most of the time and a nightie for sleeoing too

Angela Burke
03-14-2006, 08:31 AM
I always wear a slip under my skirt.
I love slips, but not for sleeping in.
Always a nightdress.

wendy
03-14-2006, 09:14 AM
on the occasions I did sleep dressed, I preferred the slip.:D

sky0629
03-14-2006, 09:20 AM
nightie all the way, every chance i get

teegan685
03-14-2006, 09:29 AM
I wish I could wear a slip to bed, but my wife would freak. Instead I wear silk sleep pants. Check out wintersilks.com they have great stuf for all. Even alot of unisex clothes. Kris

Eric/a
03-14-2006, 09:55 AM
You won't find a happier kid anywhere than I was when I slept in one of my Mom's slips, with her bra and panties on underneath. I'd gotten a hold of all that earlier in the day, when it was my turn to empty the washing machine and dryer. Any guesses on what was in that dryer? :happy: There had to be enough lingerie in that load for a whole catalog! I set it all out on the bed in the guest room, which we usually did whenever we emptied the dryer so it could be sorted out later. I figured, out of a load that size, she wouldn't miss a few things, so I rummaged through it to see what tickled my fancy the most. You'd think it would be pretty hard to make up my mind on just one or two things out of a whole pile, but all at once I found a pair of luscious satin and lace French bikini panties I was dying to wear. They were white with a pink floral print, and had a lace edge around the waist and legs. A minute later I found the bra that matched, and, of course, I couldn't try one without the other! That's all I was going to take, but then I saw the white lace hem of one of her slips, and when I picked it up, I could almost hear it whispering, "Take me too, take me too!" OK, not really, but I'm sure you know what I mean! I took all three garments and hid them in the nightstand by my bed.

That night, as soon as everyone else had gone to bed, I got up, took off my pajamas, and took out my Mom's lingerie from the nightstand. First I put on her panties, and these alone made my whole body tingle with pleasure! At that time, I just happened to be the right waist size to fit into anything she could wear, so they fit me perfectly. Next, I started fumbling around with her bra. To this day, I don't know how I was able to fasten those back hooks on the first try. Maybe there's somethig to that thing about "being a woman trapped inside a man's body," or inside a 12-year-old boy's in this case! Anyway, I got the bra on and the best I could come up with right there for "breast forms" were tennis balls. I put those in the cups and figured that'd have to do! Finally, I put on the slip, and I can't even describe the way I felt with all that soft silky material caressing me. The lace hem of the slip tickled my legs just above my knees, and I took a few steps and twirled around a little, just to see it billowing around me. I wanted to badly to let out some girlish giggles, but I knew I'd wake everybody up if I didn't get back to bed! I ran my hands over my shoulders a little, enjoying the feel of the slip straps and the bra straps, got back into bed, and stayed awake for a while just enjoying being able to imagine myself as a woman. I finally drifted off to a most blissful sleep and, for the first time, I knew the real meaning of "sweet dreams!" When I woke up the next morning, it was heartbreaking to have to take it all off and put it back in the pile with the rest of my Mom's stuff! Oh, I knew I'd have other nights like that, but there's never another one like the first, is there?

Now that you've reminded me how nicely a slip works as a nightgown, I may try it again tonight, instead of my usual babydolls. It's been a while, so maybe it'll be like that night again! I don't count on it, because, that was when I'd just met my fem side, fallen in love with it, and had what could be called my "wedding night" with it, if you will. Oh well, still wouldn't hurt to try and see, would it? Thanks for reminding me of one of my most special times in my early CD ventures!:D

Denise01
03-14-2006, 09:56 AM
I always wear a slip under my skirts, even if they are lined, Love the feel of the slip.
At night wear a nightie, and have done so now for 3 or 4 years

Denise

susanbee
03-14-2006, 10:08 AM
I always wear a slip under my dresses and skirts even when im in drab. I wear a nightie to bed though. Cannot go without wearing a slip during the day.

TGMarla
03-14-2006, 10:17 AM
I love wearing slips, but wearing anything to bed would be out of the question. I don't think my wife would go for it. But on the odd chance that I find myself sleeping alone, say like when she's out of town or at her brother's house, I like a nice satin nightgown.

Janelle Young
03-14-2006, 05:07 PM
A slip is a must have I wear one almost all of the time. Either a full slip or a half slip with a camisole. Sometimes I will sleep in them and sometimes a polyester sleep shirt or nightgown. Just depends on my mood and if I feel like changing I guess.

Jenny Warren
03-14-2006, 05:41 PM
I almost ALWAYS sleep in a nightdress.

I have a 'thing' for nightdresses and have a collection of over 40.

The rare occasion that I don't wear a nightdress is when I am away from home due to my work. I usually, once a month, spend a couple of nights as a house guest of a colleague, and usually sleep in my male underwear.

The only other exception is when I go to visit my daughter and her family. I sleep in one of my grandchildrens rooms and usually wear silky pyjamas.

If I ever have to go into hospital, which I occasionally do, due to a medical condition, I wear the bottoms of my silky pyjamas.

Jenny

SarahHall
03-14-2006, 06:45 PM
I will either sleep in a nightie or panties and a tee shirt. That is most comfortable for me.:)

Sierra Evon
03-14-2006, 08:02 PM
I dont wear a slip, I wear my pink or teal color, cotton PJ's with cute
little heart trims , and cute little buttons.

Keri
03-15-2006, 01:31 PM
I love wearing slips, but wearing anything to bed would be out of the question. I don't think my wife would go for it. But on the odd chance that I find myself sleeping alone, say like when she's out of town or at her brother's house, I like a nice satin nightgown.

Marla: "a nice satin nightgown" ... just the sound of those words is thrilling.

I too enjoy such feminine nighties when alone, at home or on the road. Can be a bit interesting (?) when the hotel maid finds my nightie and knows that there's no gal registered to the room. Usually find it neatly placed over the pillow when I get back to the room.

jessa
03-15-2006, 01:47 PM
I like sleeping in slips or nightgowns there th best sleeps all thetime.

ginafaye
03-15-2006, 05:15 PM
i like nities long ones.......i always get to sleep any way i want to unless we have overnite company always wear panties and usally a bra too i like the suported feeling it gives

Ipexx2
03-15-2006, 05:28 PM
None.