PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it great to have the choice

Gemma Rhodes
03-14-2006, 05:39 AM
Hi Girls,

I just love my life these days as a tgirl and feel I have the best of both worlds. Apart from workdays it is great to have the choice of how to relax of an evening or weekend. If im not feeling up to much I can slouch around in jeans and a tshirt but if I want I can spend time putting on my make up, getting dressed up and having a lovely girly night either in or out.

I now have a wide circle of TG friends, something I could only dream about a few months back and often have places to go dressed but I still have my "other" friends, most of whom know nothing of Gemma and I now also enjoy my nights out with them, something I never used to do until I managed to accept who and what I am.

Im sat here at work now and looking forward to a nice girly night in tonight. I love my life as a tgirl now, it gives me something to look forward to whilst I'm at work and I nearly always wake up with a smile on my face now.

Hugs to you all.

Gemma xx

GypsyKaren
03-14-2006, 05:48 AM
Hi Gemma

You said the majic words, "I managed to accept who and what I am", and once you do that you can love yourself, so now you have the keys to the queendom. It's a pretty cool place to be, isn't it?

A year ago I was hidden in the closet, now I'm out and about, and I have so many new and wonderful friends. My only dream in life was to be able to be me, now I'm living it, and there are no words to describe it, just totally awesome and simply the best. Yes, life is good now for so many of us Gemma, and I'm so glad that you're happy too.

Karen

Gemma Rhodes
03-14-2006, 06:08 AM
Thanks Karen,

It does help that I am single at the moment and live alone but if I ever did find the right girl I would be honest and upfront with her at a very early stage cos I know now that I would not be able to go back to how I used to be. It makes me the person I am now and if she can't accept that then she won't be the girl for me.

Gemma xx

teegan685
03-14-2006, 10:48 AM
yoiu girls are so brave and open. I am way to afraid to come out and be myself. Proably for selfish reasons, would be afraid it would impact my business and home life. I say you go for it and best of luck. Kris

Alexandria
03-14-2006, 12:15 PM
It really is a great feeling. I've tried to keep myself open since the very beginning. There are days where I am fine wearing my male wardrobe, and days where I like to dress up full femme as perhaps a sexy businesswoman.

I've learned to accept myself as who I am and learning to put limitations (such as preventing spending too much on clothes).

But gosh, I love it!