PDA

View Full Version : In what order do you do your make up?

Gemma Rhodes
03-14-2006, 09:59 AM
I always start with a moisturiser, then the foundation and powder, then I do my eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, eyebrows. Then the lips, lip liner, lipstick and lipgloss then finally some blusher on the cheeks.

How do you girls put your make up on?

Gemma xx

Oh, and then I do my nails, if I am going out.

wendy
03-14-2006, 10:00 AM
i'm still an amateur at make up, but nails, then eyeliner, then lipstick. I haven't gotten to the point of using foundation or blush yet.;)

TGMarla
03-14-2006, 10:14 AM
Let's see, first it's a moisturizer. Kinda need one after a good close shave. Then it's the foundation and powder, brows, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, then the blush. I put my wig on, then return for the lipstick. I just like putting lipstick on after I have my hair on.

janicetv1
03-14-2006, 10:57 AM
Let's see, first it's a moisturizer. Kinda need one after a good close shave. Then it's the foundation and powder, brows, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, then the blush. I put my wig on, then return for the lipstick. I just like putting lipstick on after I have my hair on.

Pretty much the same except I put on my mascara before the shadow. But I definatly agree about the lipstick and lipgloss after the wig. It just feels better to me.

Luv Janny

CDtv
03-14-2006, 11:02 AM
i follow the same procedures/steps/pattern as outlined here except that after the shave i start the air compressor and get the sand blasting kit and foundation application attachments ready

I can be ready in just 15 minutes deary

dawnmcdaniels
03-14-2006, 11:07 AM
same here but I do my Mascara first and finish it off with a second coat at the end. Also I use a concealer on the beard area.

Gemma Rhodes
03-14-2006, 11:07 AM
i'm still an amateur at make up, but nails, then eyeliner, then lipstick. I haven't gotten to the point of using foundation or blush yet.;)

You should try using a good foundation Wendy, its amazing the difference it makes.

Gemma xx

EricaCD
03-14-2006, 12:50 PM
After moisturizing, first thing I do is eyeliner. I'm slow at this and line my eyes pretty heavily - I found that I was messing up the foundation by resting my hand on my cheek to steady myself. Then foundation, brows, powder (in that order so I can soften the brow a bit as needed), eyeshadow, mascara. Lastly a rough attempt at the lipstick before putting on my wig. I hate looking at myself in the mirror in a wig if I don't have the makeup 90% there. Brush hair, and then fine tune the lips and eyes.

And I will never, ever, ever complain to my wife that it takes her too long to get ready for an evening out!

Love,
Erica

petticoatlisa
03-14-2006, 01:39 PM
foundation, powder (blend), blush, eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick. i think i've got it down to about 15-20 minutes now too!

Nikki Dee
03-14-2006, 01:57 PM
Hi. Gemma....Usually I start with a layer of expectation...work through various stages of realisation...and end up with a look of frustration.!!!!LOL
Nikki. xxxx

randi_789
03-14-2006, 03:07 PM
My regimen is as follows: beard cover, foundation, powder, eyebrows, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, blush, lipstick. I see that I should probably be using a moisturizer, but what kind?

Julie Avery
03-14-2006, 03:17 PM
Sometimes after the blusher I apply a little Adobe Photoshop ;)

BeckyCath
03-14-2006, 03:34 PM
My process is concealer, powder foundation, blusher, eyes, lips and hair...

Can be done in less than 10 minutes, and that's good enough to last me all day with minor touch ups...

Sometimes i wear mascara, but i never line my eyes, too heavy and too obvious for me...

Rebecca

crowznest
03-14-2006, 05:20 PM
before you get yourself all looking good, we need to get used to plucking our faces with twizzers! That eliminates the shadow so much better than shaving! Then moisterize! Can't express that enough ladies, we have weather beaten skin and it can be helped. Than apply the liner and fake eyelashes before your foundation, and remember that your foundation must blend not cover your skin! Practice "blending" your blush and eye shadow so iyour face is a master piece! oh and light plucking and shavin is ok too!

Julie Avery
03-14-2006, 05:24 PM
Aaack, no beard plucking for me. Sounds like a punishment Herr Flick from 'Allo 'Allo might have imposed on himself for enjoying looking at Helga too much ;)

Jasmine Ellis
03-14-2006, 05:47 PM
Moisturiser, consealer, foundation, powder, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, lipstick, lip gloss, last is the wig. give it a good old bush, way you go, hopefully..........:D

steffie39
03-14-2006, 06:04 PM
Hi girls,

First thing I do is put in my contact lenses (no female glasses). Then I put on eyeliner. Next I put on orange flip lipstick, as stipes on my face down to my neck (to help cover beard shadow). After rubbing this in, I put on beige foundation, light bronze powder to cover foundation, eyeshadow, mascara (and also curl my lashes), lipstick and finally blush on my cheeks. Then I put on perfume.

Steffie

SherriePall
03-14-2006, 06:43 PM
Let's see if I can remember. First moisturizer, then concealer, foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, eyebrow sealer, lip liner, lipstick, gloss, blush, translucent powder. Did I get it all?

Sierra Evon
03-14-2006, 08:10 PM
I first shave my face , Norelco cordless shaver, tripple head, then I
moisturize , then lipgloss, or lite color red lipstick depending on what
I'm doing , then sometimes a touch of eyeshadow or eyeliner ,
then I call it good to go.:eek: ;)

Tina Dixon
03-14-2006, 08:15 PM
Gosh girls guess im a little lucky here, shave, darken my eye brows, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner then lipstick and thats it.