PDA

View Full Version : Addicted to satin!

Alexandria
03-14-2006, 10:18 AM
I've noticed a lot of people here are into silky and satin outfits. Myself I have more silk/satin clothing than I can count!

So my question is, are you a silk/satin clothing fantatic? If so, what makes it so appealing to you?

wendy
03-14-2006, 10:26 AM
i simply love the soft smooth feeling of satin/silk, so I find it ironic that in my collection all I have is one satin cami.:D

Daintre
03-14-2006, 10:28 AM
I wouldn't say that I am addicted to satin, but I just love my satin blouses and lingerie. Given a choice, satin is my preference :cheeky: It is because of its sleekness and being so soft and slinky,

Eric/a
03-14-2006, 10:39 AM
For me, I think it started because of that Marilyn Monroe pic, where she's on a red satin bed. Remember it? There've been other Playboy calendar pics that have been inspired by it. Anyway, the first time I had my own apartment, I just had to have red satin sheets and a red satin comforter. I got hooked on the feel of the satin, and then found a lot of men's satin bikinis and thongs that made it even more exciting. I could wear them by themselves or with a matching satin tank top, and most evenings I'd wear a satin kimono robe over those. I thought if I could stick to things that were made for men, I could avoid CDing, but after a while they just weren't fem enough. I went to a fabric shop and got about 10 yards of lace, and then took it to an alteration shop, with my satin bikinis, thongs, g-strings, etc. I don't know how I had the nerve to do it, but I showed the ladies there how I wanted to have the lace used to make ruffles around the leg openings and across the seat - if there was one! - for however many pairs I had enough lace to do. Thank goodness they were foreigners! For some reason, I was more comfortable talking to them about it. I guess it's because it was less likely that they'd know me or anybody I knew! Anyway, from then on, satin by itself wasn't enough. It had to be satin AND lace, whether it was my underwear, bed sets, fantasy outfits, or what have you, maybe with rosebuds and bows thrown in for good measure!

MsJanessa
03-14-2006, 11:25 AM
Love leather and love satin---My favorite is satin lined leather or satin gowns with leather gloves etc. If you want to see what I like go to My post in the photo section "Satin and Leather" you'll have to go back a couple of weeks but its in there.

Alexandria
03-14-2006, 11:37 AM
Love leather and love satin---My favorite is satin lined leather or satin gowns with leather gloves etc. If you want to see what I like go to My post in the photo section "Satin and Leather" you'll have to go back a couple of weeks but its in there.

Wow, just saw the pics. Both outfits are fantastic!

Personally I love satin because of the smooth silky feel to it and the irradient shine. My most prized posession is a 100% silk blouse that looks and feels almost like liquid...it has a very erotic feel to it. I'll have to share pictures sometime :).

Mia001
03-14-2006, 12:48 PM
Hi,

I love satin things but not exclusively. The smooth soft feel along with the sheen makes it very appealing. I definately have a preference for it. Satin under denim feels really good for some reason.

All I can say it that it works for me. LOL.

Mark.

PaulaJeanette
03-14-2006, 01:07 PM
Ladies,

Oh, I would bet that silk and satin would be wonderful to wear and feel pressing against one's body and skin. But these two fabrics are usually so expensive. As a close substitute, I've found that lingerie made with micro fiber have the same pleasurable smooth and silky qualities. These days, I especially enjoy wearing Body by Victoria Secrets panties and Flexee's light control body briefer which are both made of micro fiber.

What are your thoughts?

Hugs,

PaulaJeanette

Alexandria
03-14-2006, 01:09 PM
Ladies,

Oh, I would bet that silk and satin would be wonderful to wear and feel pressing against one's body and skin. But these two fabrics are usually so expensive. As a close substitute, I've found that lingerie made with micro fiber have the same pleasurable smooth and silky qualities. These days, I especially enjoy wearing Body by Victoria Secrets panties and Flexee's light control body briefer which are both made of micro fiber.

What are your thoughts?

Hugs,

PaulaJeanette

eBay is the best place to shop. I get almost all of my satin goodies from there at a fraction of the retail cost.

Marco, I'll have to try denim and satin...normally I just wear it with leather, but the idea is enticing!

Aileen
03-14-2006, 01:33 PM
I love to wear satin, or silk charmeuse which is just as good. Love the feel, and I love to wear anything shiny.

Mia001
03-14-2006, 02:36 PM
Ajax,

Try a denim skirt over satin panties. It feels really good.

Mark.

Alexandria
03-14-2006, 02:39 PM
Well I have a brand new pair of denim flare jeans that are in the mail (that I payed a fortune for...shipping costed more than the pants, lol). I will DEFINATLY try out your suggestion Marko!

Mia001
03-14-2006, 02:45 PM
Hi Ajax,

Go for it. If you're paying a fortune for them then you should enjoy them. I like to wear skirts (especially short ones) when dressedI've never tried satin with jeans but it should be the same.

Good luck. Enjoy.

Mark.

Alexandria
03-14-2006, 02:49 PM
Personally I am more of a skirt person myself, along with hose and sexy heels and showing off my legs. But these jeans were just to die for, plus they match with a couple sexy blouses I bought.

I can't wait :)

Mia001
03-14-2006, 02:52 PM
Hi,

Sounds good. I've been looking the shops of Glasgow for some things myself but without any luck so far.

Mark.

Ms Alison Janes
03-14-2006, 04:59 PM
All my undies and nighties are satin, I also have some satin blouses and evening skirts. I love the smooth feel and glossy appearance of satin.

size7satin
03-14-2006, 06:04 PM
Most every bit of lingerie & many of my blouses and skirts are made of satin, nylon or polyester..... I dont really like silk to hard to take care of and I have found it looses it gliding smoothness that i love when the fabric and skin touch each other.

AngelAshley
03-15-2006, 08:26 AM
I just bought pink satin sheets, duvet cover & pillow cases!! Bargain on eBay for £20! It's so nice going to sleep in a satin nightie and sating panties in satin bedding :D

TGMarla
03-15-2006, 08:36 AM
Addicted to satin!
This is just what the Church Lady was afraid of!
How many times did you see her railing on just this very thing! Society is going down the tubes. Before you know it, .......What? Satin? With an "i"? Oh. That's very different

Never mind.

Seriously, satin slips and nightgowns to me are luxurious. I just love them.

Jillian_Faith
03-15-2006, 10:01 AM
I have satin sheets and night clothes. Love them but if I get into bed too fast while wearing them I slide out on the other side. Weeeee......!!

Delisa
03-15-2006, 11:09 AM
I love satin, silk and nylon but only if it also is very lacey. I feel very wonderfull in all of them but a lot of lace adds that sexual feelng that makes it that more wonderfull to ware.

Delisa

KarenNY
03-15-2006, 11:32 AM
I LOVE satin pajamas, as well as satin gowns -- I mean wedding and formal gowns...

If I had a nickel for every satin gown I had in my attic... well, okay, I'd have a dollar... but still... I have a bunch... :)

Pink Satin
03-15-2006, 02:36 PM
I've said it before, I'll say it again. Silk and satin is all I buy. Satin for the look, Silk Satin/Charmeuse for the feel. Pics in the Gallery.

Alexandria
03-15-2006, 02:47 PM
I've said it before, I'll say it again. Silk and satin is all I buy. Satin for the look, Silk Satin/Charmeuse for the feel. Pics in the Gallery.

I just checked it out. Wow your quit stunning!!!

Satin blouses are the love of my life...well except for family and friends ;).

carol ann
03-15-2006, 07:42 PM
I love satin slips, camisoles and french knickers

Avsblues19
03-16-2006, 12:23 AM
I am addicted to satin as well. I think it is because the first panties I ever put on were purple satin string bikinis. I love the way they feel and I love the look of them. Plus they are a lot more fun than cotton.

Naima
03-16-2006, 06:57 AM
I'm a full time crossdresser and I wear nothing but satin.

My whole wardrobe is just satin gowns, satin blouses, satin night gowns, satin dresses. And all my satin panties and skirts are double sided satin.

Nothing feels better than being draped from top to toe in satin, putting on makeup, putting on satin gloves then lying down your bed and marvel at the shimmering clothes and wanking =D

A great satin site to shop at is superdresses. I've got quite alot of their clothes.

Its quite an unsual fetish i guess cuz most crossdressers my age(Im 25) are more in leather and all that skimpy stuff while i cover myself top to toe in satin.