PDA

View Full Version : Morcambe home alone

Debs
01-26-2018, 01:14 PM
Am home alone in my Static caravan in Morecambe, my wife didnt want to come. Having a few days here on my own, Im in Heaven, all my female cloths etc are here at the van !!!!!!,

Sarah Doepner
01-26-2018, 01:47 PM
After translating from English to American (You have a non-mobile house trailer by the coast, right?) I can now say Enjoy the time in Heaven. I'm probably going to have the house to myself this weekend as well, so I'll drink a toast to you.

kimdl93
01-26-2018, 01:56 PM
I live in a static caravan! Rather like the sound of that. RV sounds rather pedestrian in comparison!

Helen_Highwater
01-26-2018, 01:57 PM
Debs,

Are you planning to go out at all now you have this time to yourself?

I have a towing caravan and have spent time alone in that. I've written before that even though I've been out many times, exiting the 'van was one of the hardest things. Being so close to others I felt all eyes would be on me. In the end I just pulled my big girl knickers up and went for it.

On one occasion I got back late so had to park the car at the park entrance. Walking enfemme back to the 'van holding my heels in my hand, bare footed so as to not make too much noise was possibly one of the most "girly" things I've ever done. Sort of walking a mile not in their shoes. Oh yep, I think I found every stone and pebble on the roadway.

Debs
01-26-2018, 02:33 PM
My Static Van cost £65,000 and is on the sea front, it was a retirement present to myself, The site is safe and locked down, I can go for walks later tonight on the coastal front, will do it several times = in different outfits, lol

DaisyLawrence
01-26-2018, 02:59 PM
After translating from English to American (You have a non-mobile house trailer by the coast, right?) I can now say Enjoy the time in Heaven. I'm probably going to have the house to myself this weekend as well, so I'll drink a toast to you.

Well done, an excellant translation Sarah. What Debs failed to mention though is that the static caravan on the sea front in Morecombe in January will be arctic cold so if she does venture out to the beach in the dark in the teeth of a westerly winter gale she will have so many layers on no-one will know which species she is let alone which gender :)

I've just done it on my beach and I might as well have been a lizard under those clothes.

Daisy.

Debs
01-26-2018, 03:49 PM
Correct, Still wearing short skirt and boots, it has to be done !!!!!! , but the cold up my skirt makes me feel great !!!!

And the smell of makeup, love it

DIANEF
01-26-2018, 05:00 PM
Sounds like fun Debs, have a good time, but knowing Morecambe as I do get yer thermals on!!

Vikky
01-26-2018, 06:08 PM
Yes, done something similar in a motorhome (RV), sadly sold it now, but it offered the chance to get away without the SO and spend more time en femme.
Vikky

Helen_Highwater
01-26-2018, 07:46 PM
My Static Van cost £65,000 and is on the sea front, it was a retirement present to myself, The site is safe and locked down, I can go for walks later tonight on the coastal front, will do it several times = in different outfits, lol

Debs,

Speaking as someone who's been there, tee shirt etc. all I can say is hit the beach at low tide while it's daylight. You have this vast expanse to walk along. the only other people there are those walking their dogs. It is utterly liberating to be out in daylight, strolling along enjoying? the gale force winds whipping off the sea. Top tip; have a scarf at hand to hold your wig in place!! I did this some years ago and being able to spend hours enfemme, being me, was the precursor to much more and greater adventures. It was 10 minutes of extreme terror, a few minutes of blind panic which rapidly mellowed into complete calm and a tremendous feeling of well being. I hope you can experience it to. Well the good bits anyway.

Debs
01-27-2018, 03:09 AM
love you all, am never alone on this forum

- - - Updated - - -

going for a walk on the beach, short skirt, lol

Nikkilovesdresses
01-27-2018, 04:12 AM
Morecambe in winter? Is that wise?

Julia1984
01-27-2018, 04:18 AM
Sounds great to me. We are not far from the beach you can see at the end of Shakespeare in Love. I would love to stroll along there with the hounds as Julia.

carolyn todd
01-27-2018, 02:24 PM
Walked all along Shanklin sea front and into to sandown about two weeks ago but that was at high tide and yes there were dog walker, joggers and walkers.
as you say being out and dressed with the wind blowing around your legs is so mmm it give me the biggest smiles, free.

Carolyn