PDA

View Full Version : Wife is out of the house

Glenda58
01-28-2018, 03:30 PM
My wife left to go to her friends house won't be back till later.

I shower shaved got dressed to go shopping but in drab almost no wig but bra and panties pantyhose size 6 jeans a T under flannel shirt left unbutton. The bra is padded makes a 36 C. Put on makeup and my ankle booties and out I went.

Went and got some dog food then the car wash, Went to one store looking for a dress they didn't have it in size. Went to to next store 20 miles away. They had it but after trying on I didn't like the way it looked on me. Went back to racks found a pink and brown one try it on like it. It buttons down the front easy to get on and off.

I'm sitting here now with it on plus I did more makeup and my wig is on.

The wife will be home in a few hours but I'm going to enjoy this as long as I can.

- - - Updated - - -

Well did was fun while it lasted. She just called coming early like right now!!!

Rogina B
01-28-2018, 07:21 PM
Rather than "half baked" [Sara Jessica]...Why did you not go out shopping as a woman ? Seems strange...

Sami Brown
01-28-2018, 10:04 PM
It doesn't sound strange to me if Glenda is comfortable doing it.

I've gone in public wearing capris, women's sandals and feminine rings and bracelets while otherwise in male attire, and I felt perfectly comfortable and normal doing it.

I'm not saying this to be argumentative, but rather that one person's "strange" can be another person's "normal".

Sami

Jaylyn
01-28-2018, 10:21 PM
Glenda if works for you then it is right, I sometimes just wear my panties under my wranglers and then sometimes it's pantyhose also. I think we all just should do our thing that we enjoy. I'm not out but doesn't mean I can't under dress and feel as femme as I can. Every one has many different levels of satisfaction to settle the inside femme.

Glenda58
01-28-2018, 11:08 PM
Been sick and have cough and it sounds like a man if it wasn't for that I would have gone femme with earrings rings the works. Before I was married I went out all the time dressed.

lingerieLiz
01-28-2018, 11:45 PM
Rather than "half baked" [Sara Jessica]...Why did you not go out shopping as a woman ? Seems strange...

Why is wearing a dress "shopping as a woman".

I think most women don't put on a dress to go shopping.
I don't wear dresses out anymore. At my age not many women wear dresses anymore. The other day I went shopping with my wife. We both had on the same clothes from skin out. We weren't wearing the same exact clothes to match, but panties, bra, long sleeve top, jeans, booties and no makeup. I have longer hair than guys my age and thin, but several women my age have less.

I'm comfortable with the way I dress as is my wife. It doesn't bother me that someone wears what makes them comfortable. They may not be comfortable in a dress in public. We have seen a few CDs that were out in full fem wearing a dress and they didn't blend in. To each their own. When I was young I went out dressed in dresses a lot. But that was when girls wore dresses. My wife and most of our women friends wore dresses to work for their working career. It was expected. They don't do it anymore. Much like guys have quit wearing three piece suits except when expected.

Glenda58
01-29-2018, 01:40 PM

If I wasn't sick I would have dressed. Had a outfit all picked out. A cowl neck sweater tunic in brown with black tights and brown high heel boots. Since it Sunday it would be what I would wear to church then go shopping. I have done this before I was married.

Allycttv
01-29-2018, 02:43 PM
ive been ally all day feels so good and right!!

Beverley Sims
01-30-2018, 03:00 AM
Glenda, the sad part is you have to change before your wife comes home.

Conquer that problem and life would be a lot easier.

Glenda58
01-30-2018, 08:17 PM
Beverly it may be sad but it's a lot better and easier on the marriage.