PDA

View Full Version : Power of tears!

Brooke B
01-28-2018, 11:51 PM
Do you ever feel the overwhelming weight of life's conflicts and personal struggles bearing down on the corner of your eye and lid. To the point you can't take it anymore. You hold your head back to hold the tears in. You look up to God and ask "please help me". You close your eyes and just let it go. Those warm tears streaming down your face. You open your eyes and look at yourself and say" you know what....I'm going to be just fine". That power that, for a brief moment, all of the anguish has been washed away. You tell yourself "Today is a new day!".

I get this way every once in a while. I just feels so good just to let it fly especially if they can fall on someone's shoulder. Certain songs get me like this too. Three of my favorite songs right now are praying/Kesha, million reasons/ Lady Gaga, and unfinished/ Mandisa

Beverley Sims
01-29-2018, 02:09 AM
I always say, cry your heart out somewhere by yourself and then join the rest of the world in living.

alwayshave
01-29-2018, 07:22 AM
I have always felt better after a good cry. Even to the point when I was a kid my father told me I cry too much.

LeannS
01-29-2018, 10:11 AM
A good cry always helps. I have to admit I do have a soft side to me and yes I can cry at the craziest things.
But I don't cry out doing my thing hunting or fishing

Kayliedaskope
01-29-2018, 05:41 PM
Yes, have done that many a time. It's a release mechanism that helps wash away everything, even if only for a few minutes. I am at the point where I don't care if someone sees me crying. I'm like, you don't know what I'm going through, I'm hurting and I need to cry. I know I did a whole lot of it during the months after my father passed away ....