PDA

View Full Version : Longline bra

susann_gardener
01-29-2018, 11:47 AM
How I love sitting here reading the forum and wearing a longline pushup bra! :)

ShaunaTossaint
01-29-2018, 12:18 PM
I love long line bras!
I have a classic black one that belonged to my Mom.
Love how the longer ones can help hold in that tummy

NancySue
01-29-2018, 07:46 PM
I, too, love longline bras. I have several and wear one often. They’re comfortable (my wife always laughs) and help define my feminine waistline. It’s hard to find an underwire, but I did.

Stephanie Julianna
01-29-2018, 10:25 PM
I love almost every style of bra. Love the support.

alwayshave
01-29-2018, 10:51 PM
Susann, I have 5 longline bras. Prefer them to regular bras.

Teri Ray
01-29-2018, 10:55 PM
Is this the place to brag about your bra? Just asking.

Beverley Sims
01-30-2018, 02:58 AM
Nothing to brag about here, they are a necessity if you want to wear that long dress in Susann's avatar.

Georgina
01-30-2018, 08:22 AM
I love longline bras, they are so comfortable. I have a lot of bras but, lately, I always wear longline.

CONSUELO
01-30-2018, 10:22 AM
I once used a dressing service in the UK called Transformations and the ladies there educated me on the importance of shaping the body before dressing. Shaping involved a long line bra as well as a corset. Together the two helped give you shape and posture and they were very firm that getting the underpart right made the rest of dressing much easier and more feminine looking. So enjoy your long line bra. You are on the way to a better feminine shape.

MysteryWoman
01-30-2018, 10:43 AM
I couldn't agree more. I discovered longlines when I realized my mother-in-law wore them. She and my wife went out shopping one day, giving me a chance to try one on, and I was permanently hooked.

It's amazing to me that more GGs don't wear them. The same women who wouldn't be seen dead in a two-piece swimming suit wear tight fitting dresses that show their midriffs hanging out. Go figure.

Ina Girdle
01-30-2018, 11:07 AM
My Triumph Doreen, longline bra is one of my prize possessions in my lingerie drawer. I love the lace detail and quality workmanship in it’s construction.

docrobbysherry
01-30-2018, 01:57 PM
Nothing to brag about here, they are a necessity if you want to wear that long dress in Susann's avatar.
Not true, Bev. I'm wearing a corset, NOT a long line bra!:heehee:

Asew
01-30-2018, 04:29 PM
I love them. My first feminine purchase was a longline bra one and the salesclerk asked if I needed any help and I lied that I was shopping for my girlfriend. She told me that girls my age (about 22 at the time) don't want something like that. I wish they did because I certainly love them on them (or me)! :)

lingerieLiz
01-30-2018, 10:45 PM
Over the years I've had several. Had a strapless sheer dress that required one. Wore a garter belt with nylons with it. Loved the breeze blowing under it and feeling the breeze as it reached my bare skin between my nylons and panties.

Sissy_in_pink
01-31-2018, 05:47 AM
My mother had quite a few long line bras when I was a teenager, I had tried one on and thought it to be very nice to wear, she died in 1988 and I never thought to get even one from her estate.
They were very popular back in the 60's and 70's here in Australia, I have been trying to get one, but now they are virtually impossible to buy unless you go on line, but they want a fortune for them. I did manage to buy one from an outlet store very cheap and have worn it with a pair of control briefs, the two bands over lapped each other and kept my waist in and made me look and feel great, I didn't want to take it off.
I think they would have to be the most comfortable style bra bar none, hope to get a few more.

HollyGreene
02-02-2018, 07:44 PM
Yeah, I also love longline bras. Gives my shape much better definition, and they feel good to wear.