PDA

View Full Version : helpful resources for CD'ers and their partners

Samantha uk
01-31-2018, 10:21 AM
Can anyone suggest any helpful resources for CD'ers and their partners (apart from this excellent website obviously) I've published a video that I'm hoping people will find helpful and I want to put some more links in the video description. If you haven't seen it already this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAQChzJ7anw) is the vid.
Thanks in advance

jacques
01-31-2018, 07:12 PM
hello,
I like the video - thank you for sharing!
The best resource I have ever found is this website.
luv J

carolyn todd
02-01-2018, 03:08 AM
Hi Samantha
Like Jacques says thank you for the video the video is wonderful, if you put links in,is not going to be one sided this side of the pond, that side, what about other countries (which there are 195 ),
where we have a forum here which covers every where in the world.
if you want to know where to buy a wig from whether on line or in a wig shop or you want to know which breast forms are best ASK THE GIRLS ON THE FORUM.

Carolyn

suggest links to crossdressers.com

Rayleen
02-01-2018, 07:05 AM
Really nice and interesting, thanks for posting Samantha Uk

Rayleen

Beverley Sims
02-01-2018, 07:05 AM
Unlike Carolyn I think one sided is good there is a good coverage of US resources so those dedicated to another part of the world adds to the variety.

Jaylyn
02-01-2018, 09:02 AM
Samantha thank you for posting the video, I think anything that is documented with truth and records to back the truth up and polls that are fair and ballanced is good for our community.
I don't like news that is just one sided it is usually biased. What you put up there in our minds is what we as CDs feel. You have the talent to get facts and put them together to help the rest of the world see what we do is harmless at least in our thinking. I sill think that there is something involving genetics in what we do but I that's just my opinion.
We all probably have many different reasons why we dress. I've heard everything from mothers nurturing at birth, older sisters influences, genetics, to just plain enjoyment. I am very interested in someone finding out the whys we do this and why it is a passion and fire that burns inside, and why some like me after I dress I still feel ashamed sometimes. We are all in this together and if we all pull together we can make it an acceptable thing.