PDA

View Full Version : More Giant Leaps for this girl

Jenny22
02-02-2018, 01:28 PM
Tomorrow night I'll be meeting Doc Sherry, her friend, Cindi and possibly others for dinner in Long Beach before going to "Mary's" for T-Girl night. I'll have to walk about 1 and 1/2 blocks from parking to the restaurant by myself!! But, I can do it .. I gotta do it... I need to do it!

Then the next day, Superbowl Sunday (at Doc Sherry's invitation), I'm going to a femme party, too .. same reasons. Why the need, I hear you ask?

My excitement is building, 'cause I'm going to DLV for a whole week in mid April as Jenny, and I need the experience of being out in girl mode. This will be one hellofa gaining courage weekend for moi. I can't be the cowardly lioness any more.

Jaylyn
02-02-2018, 01:46 PM
Way to go Jenny, it sounds like you are lucky in having Sherry and her friend kind of break the ice for some of your outing accomplishments. You are very lucky, now just go for it and enjoy. I would love to be able to attend that DLV but I promised my wife I wouldn't be out dressed so guess I'll never get to attend. You are courageous not cowardly and very lucky so count your blessings of the outing. You are the lion now.