PDA

View Full Version : Do forms ever begin to feel natural?

Mark/Rebecca
02-03-2018, 04:06 PM
I have been wearing my forms as much as possible and am truly comfortable in them. Even to the point that they are correct and necessary at times. But ultimately they do not feel connected. Is there a saturation level when they begin to feel almost organic?

Pat
02-03-2018, 04:39 PM
No. Sorry. They will always be forms, though you'll get to feel they're routine after you're used to them.

Lea
02-03-2018, 05:45 PM
I always wear my forms when I dress and sleep in them.
When I dress for more than one day I will attach them.
I really enjoy wearing them and quickly become use to them, but they are just forms.

Allisa
02-03-2018, 05:54 PM
Are they self adhesive?, do you attach them in any way? Since they are not flesh and blood the lack of feeling in them will always be a reminder that they are just forms but after awhile they feel as a part of you and soon the weight and loss of downward sight becomes second nature.Funny how when I have the girls on I feel more natural than when flat chested.

Tracii G
02-03-2018, 05:58 PM
Nope just forms.

Laura912
02-03-2018, 06:01 PM
There is irony in your question. In order to answer accurately, one would have to know what "natural" felt like which would mean being a GG or at least having implants. One can wear forms long enough and often enough that you will feel like something is missing when they are not worn. There is also that sigh of comfort when they are put back on.

Tina June
02-03-2018, 06:03 PM
they never feel quite natural, but it's as close as I will ever get.

Evie82
02-03-2018, 06:18 PM
I completely agree with Laura - unless I get the surgery I want I won’t know what ‘natural’ (with the definition stretched at that) feels like. I also agree that I tend to notice more when they’re not there.
If you use adhesives on your forms you may be able to produce some stimulation depending on what the adhesive is and, if using double sided tape, where it is positioned. But this is never guaranteed so it really depends what you want to achieve.
I’m saving up for a pair of high end forms at the moment. I’m not expecting anything beyond them being much better aesthetically, but it would be nice if they felt more ‘connected’ than the less expensive forms I already have.
Studies have shown that people who use prosthetics to replace body parts that have been amputated can feel some sensation through these, but that this is down to the person’s ‘mind map’ of the body - the mind knows something should be there so if, say, a person stubs the toe on a prosthetic foot they may involuntarily say ‘ouch’. However, this is down to the body knowing something should be or once was there and I don’t think it’s the same for non-surgical additions.

Angie G
02-03-2018, 08:38 PM
Not ever having real boobs I don't know if they feel natural or not. But if I don't have them on I just don't feel right.:hugs:
Angie

Pat
02-03-2018, 09:22 PM
There is irony in your question. In order to answer accurately, one would have to know what "natural" felt like which would mean being a GG or at least having implants.

Or going on hormones long term. To quote Judy Collins, I've looked at boobs from both sides now. ;) That's why I say the answer is unequivocally no. Forms is forms.

Beverley Sims
02-03-2018, 11:22 PM
Forms are forms whether they are application, Summons or silicone.

You do get used to them all over time. :-)

Cheryl T
02-04-2018, 09:39 AM
I've tried both using adhesive (I could always feel the tugging of the adhesive) and the self-adhering forms.
I also have regular forms that I never use adhesive with. I find the self-adhering are the closest to feeling the are part of me, but still there is that nagging feeling that they are not.

If it's not hormones or implants...then sadly, no, they won't feel "real".

NancySue
02-04-2018, 11:00 AM
Obviously only a gg can have natural feelings, but, for me, I have forms that are so realistic both in sight and feel, even my wife is amazed. I wear forms most of the time to the degree the I’m not aware I’m wearing and feel like something is missing when I’m not wearing them. Same with my silicone hip pads. When walking down stairs, the slight bouncing feels very natural for me.

Rhonda Jean
02-04-2018, 11:18 AM
Nope. For several years I've rarely worn them. I'm lucky to have my own small boobs. I don't typically do any more than I can do with a bra. Pushup, padded, whatever, but no forms. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be a natural C cup and I've done everything from rolled up socks to water balloons to good silicone forms, and at the time I thought they were awesome. I like to show some cleavage, and going natural I don't have to worry about forms showing. Besides, it's just kinda cool to go natural!

PamelaRI
02-04-2018, 12:30 PM
You do become acclimated to them, but no they don't feel natural.

CarlaWestin
02-04-2018, 12:57 PM
I've been wearing forms for a long time. There are times when it feels natural to be wearing forms.
Now if you're talking are there forms that feel like real breasts, I don't think they exist.
But, my latest acquisition feels pretty close. At least, as far as I can imagine.

alwayshave
02-04-2018, 02:44 PM
Rebecca, unfortunately they have never felt real.

docrobbysherry
02-04-2018, 05:03 PM
Carla, what is holding those monsters up?

Mark, I have no clue what real breasts feel like. But, I DO know there a big difference in how silicone forms feel like in a bra and how they feel when I go braless with the same D forms!:eek:

Last nite I was out dancing wearing my Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader outfit and silicone suit with those same forms in them. When I moved just rite, they were bouncing around wildly and more erotically than the scantily clad dancer's boobs were! Bouncing, but not sliding as they would in a bra. According to onlookers they looked amazing and felt that way, too!:o

Stephanie Julianna
02-04-2018, 05:29 PM
I only use the little silicone 'chicken cutlets' to push up and together my breasts when I want to creat more impressive cleavage with a low cut dress. They do warm up to body temp and when I walk they let my breast bounce naturally. If I wear them all day I do feel that they kind of are a part of me.

Jaylyn
02-04-2018, 05:43 PM
The longest I've worn mine are two days and they never did feel natural. I, thinking the only way to feel truly natural is grow your own.

Rayleen
02-04-2018, 05:46 PM
Having some natural breast, forms feel as soft as real breast, but they are not the same feeling.

But they feel good.

Randi49
02-05-2018, 12:32 AM
I will throw my 2 cents in. I have both natural breasts and forms. When I took hormones to get real breasts there is a transition. First real breast tissue, the glands, don't have much feeling. It felt like I was getting an empty space between the chest wall muscles and the surface skin. My guess is if you have implants they feel the same. The tactile sence of touch on the surface doesn't change much. What does change is the way the ducts pull at your nipples. You get jumping up and down, or driving a fork lift and it feels like your nipples are being jerked through the center of your breasts. Even walking came be quite painful. I love it. Most GG complain about it like they do wearing heels for a long time. They wear these steel fiber sports bras that restrict all motion. I am pretty sure most of us glory in hurting to be feminine. The forms have no feeling. They just make my clothes look good and me feel natural. It never bothers me that they are just warm soft bouncy extensions of my self. I never complain about a coat in cold weather because it isn't natural.

Jodie_Lynn
02-05-2018, 01:05 AM
The forms will always and forever just be things, lifeless in and of themselves. The effect they have on you and your appearance though, can be amazing!

One thing I have discovered is that the flesh surrounding the forms, where skin & plastic meet, becomes extremely sensitive to touch. Not in a painful way, but the total and exact opposite!

Has anyone else experienced this phenomena?

prene
02-05-2018, 04:05 AM
For me some parts yes but mostly no.

I wear attached forms for days on weekends and such and love and just get use to the pull they have on my body.
But knowing gg's and how sensitive they can get each month.
I feel they are not natural ... wish they were.

Prene

CrossKimmy
02-05-2018, 04:20 AM
every time i put them on i feel natural

GretchenM
02-05-2018, 08:27 AM
I have two sisters-in-law that have had double mastectomies. One had reconstructive surgery after using forms unsuccessfully; the other used forms only. The one who had reconstructive surgery says they feel almost natural, but not quite. She still has that sensation of a foreign body under her skin. The other has stopped using anything as she doesn't want any more surgery and found the forms to be weird feeling and phony. She may use forms for more formal occasions, but generally she just goes without anything. She does like not having to wear a bra. Fascinating, isn't it? So, how do I know this? They told me as well as my wife. They appreciated my thinking about them and their loss. We are all very close.

Teresa
02-05-2018, 02:44 PM
M/Rebeccca,
It's just another reason why I prefer my water filled balloon forms , once they reach body temperature they really do feel part of me , even though they aren't stuck on they feel very natural , which I didn't feel with silicon ones .

Helen_Highwater
02-05-2018, 03:23 PM
The title of the thread is Do forms ever begin to feel natural? They will never feel natural in the sense of how a GG feels having breasts. That's not to say that for me once I've worn mine for a short while and they've come up to body temperature, I cease to really give them a second thought. So in that sense yes it feels natural that I'm wearing them. It's not an alien sensation.

Mark/Rebecca
02-05-2018, 05:03 PM
I do remember when I first bought them maybe a year ago i was sure they were way too big (42c is my size, it is part of who I am). Then they just began to look appropriate over time. Even as soon as a few weeks ago I tried one of my wifes 42D bras to see if they filled the cups and they did not. So I am very comfortable with the size now and absolutely must wear them when enfemme, but there was an initial shock to seeing my pretty bras filled !! LOL

LeannS
02-05-2018, 06:41 PM
I am with Tracii
Just forms but they do what they are suppose to do and that is giving me a nice looking chest.

Jenny22
02-05-2018, 06:59 PM
Each of us may have different thoughts as to what is natural. I have breast tissue, small, but none the less, they are breasts (moobs). I use my wonderful concaved silicone forms every day for a better female projection, and a few minutes after bra insertion, I usually forget about them. They just seem to be a natural part of me. That's my 'natural'.

Carmen
02-05-2018, 11:44 PM
I only use the little silicone 'chicken cutlets' to push up and together my breasts when I want to creat more impressive cleavage with a low cut dress. They do warm up to body temp and when I walk they let my breast bounce naturally. If I wear them all day I do feel that they kind of are a part of me.

Ditto to that Steph!
For years I used forms. They were nice and fun but they weren't me. My little A cup breasts and those push up fillets are the best ever!

Tracy Irving
02-06-2018, 12:50 AM
I have been wearing my forms as much as possible and am truly comfortable in them. Even to the point that they are correct and necessary at times. But ultimately they do not feel connected. Is there a saturation level when they begin to feel almost organic?

With the correct bra they warm up and quickly become comfortable but they have never felt natural.

docrobbysherry
02-06-2018, 12:10 PM
M/Rebeccca,
It's just another reason why I prefer my water filled balloon forms , once they reach body temperature they really do feel part of me , even though they aren't stuck on they feel very natural , which I didn't feel with silicon ones .
Teresa, u were wearing inexpensive silicone forms covered with a poly film. They can give me a rash they way they, sometimes slide, sometimes stick, after a nite out dancing in them!:doh:

But, good forms r solid medical grade silicone with no covering. They never stick and pull like the poly ones. AND, they quickly warm to your body temp. Even my DD's!:D

Teresa
02-06-2018, 02:33 PM
Sherry,
That was the biggest disappointment they were expensive ones , after trying them I stopped feeling like a poor relation and realised what I was using were more than OK , forget the cost if they do what they are meant to do what does it matter .

Rhonda Darling
02-07-2018, 08:21 AM
I have Aphrodite forms that I wear almost 24/7. They have an adhesive back that I supplement with Holister's medical grade adhesive. When I put them on (fully shaved chest, thoroughly cleaned to remove soaps and oils, wiped with alcohol wipes to remove any remaining residue, then sprayed with Aphrodite's purpose-made antiperspirant, then chest is wiped with Skin Tac wipes) they stick for at least a week. The become a part of me --- and I love it. Bra, braless both are available to me. When I sleep, they flop when I roll over, get in the way when I'm on my stomach, jiggle when I go up and down stairs, and generally are part of me and allow me to feel that aspect of my femme side all the time. Although I can't feel any surface sensation, the tug on my chest wall, the ability to fully fill my bra and actually feel the lift and support --- everything about it --- brings me joy.

In case you missed it, I highly recommend it. Note, the forms CANNOT be the cheapo ones with a plastic outter shell. the adhesive will start to loosen from the form and you can't sleep in the cheap ones because they will burst.

YMMV

Rhonda

Stephanie47
02-07-2018, 11:44 AM
I had to chuckle a little with the term "natural." It's sort of saying "I feel like a woman!" when you really know you are not a woman. My breast enhancements are water filled balloons. Yes, I go on the cheap. It's also a lot easier to explain water balloons to my wife than explaining several hundred dollars spent on forms. I've worn my "forms" for as much as possible during a 24/7 period of time...seven to ten days. I found my mind has adjusted to them and the enhancements are just a part of who I am emulating. I do find I automatically adjust bra straps just like my wife does. When my mind goes into Stephanie mode I really do not stand in the front of the mirror twirling the skirt of my dress. I have to accomplish whatever the chores are for the day. It's just I am attired as a woman would appear.

Teresa
02-07-2018, 02:10 PM
Stephanie47,
I had the same feelings about my wife ever finding out about what I use for forms I don't think she could have lived with me wearing them with realistic nipples , that's why I searched for alternatives and I feel I found an ideal one and there is the point about how much they can cost .

Thinking about the comment of feeling natural, when they have heated up they certainly don't alien against my skin .