PDA

View Full Version : Buy a dress

lynda
02-07-2018, 05:42 AM
Hi girls well just an update after 2 years of dressing full-time as a woman and taking over all the house chores I must say I'm happy my wife husband still loves me and she loves her role in the relationship as you know I'm retired and my wife husband will retire in the year I'm surprised like pass so well but then again I only dress to blend I wear my hair in a simple Style I wear mostly capris and jeans basic woman tops like the rest of the gg to the point that my wife husband does remarked that she would rather see me in some sundresses and told me to go out and buy a nice outfit to wear for Valentine's Day course she's going to take me out to a dinner and a motel I am all excited love peace Lynda

Teri Ray
02-07-2018, 07:20 AM
Sounds like you guys have a system that works for you. Have fun and buy something you really like.

Rayleen
02-07-2018, 07:59 AM
Lynda, enjoy your time and Valentine Day.

Helen_Highwater
02-07-2018, 08:15 AM
Sounds like the time to treat yourself and glam it up a bit. Don't forget that little something for the SO as well for valentine's day.

bridget thronton
02-07-2018, 09:08 AM
You sound like a very happy couple

Stacy Darling
02-07-2018, 09:14 AM
What a lovely relationship Lynda, my dream life!
I wish you both a happy Valentines, you both deserve it!

Stacy!

CONSUELO
02-07-2018, 09:28 AM
Lynda,

So gland for you both. Enjoy your wonderful relationship to the fullest.

Stephanie47
02-07-2018, 05:20 PM
I'm envious! Happy retirement. I'd be more than happy to keep my dress and heels on when my wife comes home from work. Whenever possible I do all the domestic chores en femme. I wouldn't mind a nice pat on the rump when en femme doing the cooking at dinner. I totally support your wife's suggestion about wearing sun dresses. Just be careful not to sunburn your shoulders.

Angie G
02-07-2018, 09:06 PM
Hay you go girl.:hugs::thumbsup:
Angie

Jaylyn
02-07-2018, 09:28 PM
That's what I call a perfect marriage, y'all have fun on your night out. You both are deserving it sounds like.

lynda
02-08-2018, 03:54 AM
Thanks girl's for all your great remarks love you all ,well went shopping picked up a really nice yellow sundress with little pink flowers also a long flowing skirt and blue peasant blouse ,going shopping for Valentine's day outfit thinking little black dress, with String of Pearls little gold earrings my Pandora bracelet matching bra and panty set in red want to look a little sexy maybe get my hair done want to please my husband wife thanks again for your nice words love Peach Lynda

Beverley Sims
02-09-2018, 11:34 PM
I an pleased to see you out there enjoying life and not wasting time.

Unfortunately a lot of us have needed to hold on to marriages and such like till a better time comes.

Go get that sun dress.

Tracii G
02-10-2018, 12:33 AM
Sounds like you have worked out a perfect plan.

Marihanne
02-10-2018, 07:12 AM
You are the most successful CrossDresser, you know :D

IleneD
02-10-2018, 10:21 AM
Lynda,

You have taken away my breath. I am fascinated by your situation story.
This is beautiful; to me almost a fairy tale for transition.
Thank you and thank your wife husband too. I'm sure you do.