PDA

View Full Version : Pink-Fog, Good or Bad?

Judy-Somthing
02-07-2018, 09:41 PM
Today I was thinking about how the Pink-Fog hit me like a ton of bricks two years ago!
I bought 80 dresses and four wigs and dressed every time I could for a year, I was out of control.

I felt I had to tell the wife who had no idea I cross-dressed, It didn't go well!

Well I stopped dressing for almost a year since the wife thinks it's Ft-up.

Now the Pink-fog is coming back!

My question is "How has the Pink-Fog effected you?

Is this a crazy life or what?

Lana Mae
02-07-2018, 09:52 PM
Judy, it was the Pink Fog that pushed me to find out why I wear/want to wear panties/female clothing! About 3 months after my (dear) wife passed away, it hit me like a tidal wave! It has since sent me on buying sprees! It has toned down recently but it could surge up at any time! LOL Hugs Lana Mae

ToniG
02-07-2018, 10:03 PM
Suppose that its never really gone away. Sorry for those that are in the DADT/DONT DRESS situation. As for me --stopped for nr 22yrs while married--but the "desire' was still there in my head. Been single a while & now retired---but even tho I could Dress anytime I wish--sometimes I don't for weeks at a time. So the Fog comes and goes. When I was "rooming-with-others", had "stash" in the van that I would take to a motel once and a while-and Dress there. Toni G..

lingerieLiz
02-07-2018, 10:21 PM
I have always dressed except for about 6 months 20 years ago. I decided to quit at that time. It worked, but I didn't enjoy life. For all practical purposes I live as a woman. I wear women's clothes, shop and do feminine things.