PDA

View Full Version : Secret almost revealed

ckay
02-08-2018, 07:19 PM
Hopefully I can get some input on an honest mistake.
I was texting my CD last night.

Samm
02-08-2018, 07:57 PM
Don't be so hard on yourself. You caught it....this time. I bet you'll never do that again.

Sami Brown
02-08-2018, 08:40 PM
All of us make mistakes, ckay! Just learn from the mistake, and keep trying to do your best.

Sami

Lydianne
02-09-2018, 02:18 AM
The rules are difficult, but the consequences of failure could be worse.

We must be careful, but we are also human :straightface:. Great job on the save! :clap:. During my college time, I once forgot some heels in the middle of the floor while I opened my room door to a housemate. Up to now, I cannot imagine how they could not have been seen, but he never brought it up or even hinted that he had seen them. We either have to scramble to rescue the situation, or hope that when we fall short, whoever witnesses it is a discreet-type :straightface:.

Regards,
- Lydianne.

Tracii G
02-09-2018, 02:21 AM
Hopefully no harm done but be extra careful from now on.

Stacy Darling
02-09-2018, 03:11 AM
I suppose they could be seen as rules which must be followed, or seen as the life you two choose to lead. Remembering that it is your lives.

So any mistake as it is known, by one party or other, is a mistake which will ultimately effect you both. That said, if I were the CD in this situation I would not be a happy camper. As a CD I believe that I should be the one to expose myself, accidentally or not. I may be selfish though!

Anyhow, I think that you are both lucky! Yourself for not being reprimanded for something which could have had dire consequences for both, and your partner for being exposed whilst innocently going about her life!

Could we use a name next time please, I feel rude not using "Her" name. Or even an initial?

I do understand that it was a mistake ckay. I just hate to see someone put in a situation which they themselves have not created!

Stacy!

Helen_Highwater
02-09-2018, 05:16 AM
Glad to hear things were contained.

On a tech note, how did you erase the pics? Remotely or by gaining physical possession of the phone? If the latter, how do you know the pics weren't viewed?

Ressie
02-09-2018, 09:00 AM
You can't be sure of who is on the other end when texting or emailing unless the device is owned by someone that's single and lives alone. I made a similar mistake about 10 years ago with email.

Krisi
02-09-2018, 09:38 AM
If you don't want people to see pictures of you dressed as a woman, don't take pictures of yourself dressed as a woman with your phone. And don't put pictures of yourself dressed as a woman on your phone.

Follow that rule and you won't have to worry about accidentally showing or sending them.

Buy a camera, transfer the pictures to a protected drive or thumb drive on your computer and erase them from the camera.

Jaylyn
02-09-2018, 10:01 AM
I'm like Ressie,how did you erase the pictures off a phone that was not in your possession? Maybe I'm not reading this correctly. Did you catch the mistake before they were sent?
I would be interested in knowing if there is a way to erase something that was sent after it was sent to another's phone. At my age I'm trying very hard to not make a mistake and post my pictures dressed that would come out on Facebook or some other site I might click on.
I do know erasing your phone after something is sent will not erase the phone that received the info.
Don't ask me how I know this but I did a stupid mistake similar to yours once but it was about a surprise birthday party. I wasn't paying attention that the phone was in group mode on messaging when I posted. I spilled the beans to the birthday surprise to the person that was going to be honored by his wife. Who sent it to a group. I responded to the wrong group so all my fishing buddies knew and the birthday boy was one of the group members.

Julia1984
02-09-2018, 10:14 AM
And another thing. Beware of auto back ups to Google Photos, Microsoft One Drive and anything else. Especially on phones but it goes for computers too.

Kelly DeWinter
02-09-2018, 05:08 PM
Somethings don't make sense, you were texting her and the phone was with someone else ? Why did this other person have the phone ? Did they see the photos ?

giuseppina
02-09-2018, 10:07 PM
Hello, ckay,
My advice is simple: stop worrying about something that cannot be changed.