PDA

View Full Version : Funny Gender Mprph Meme Results

Ceera
02-10-2018, 07:45 PM
This morning I noticed in my male-side FB account that a few of my friends, both male and female, had done a new photo morph meme, which purported to do a facial analysis of your profile pic or some other photo you select, and attempts to create a morphed version of that photo, to show you as the opposite gender. Well, some of the results were pretty dramatic and reasonable. A bearded guy with long, wavy hair became a decidedly feminine girl with similar hair. A 50-somethring, slightly heavyset woman morphed into a somewhat heavier, rather bald guy.

So I tried it, with two different male pics of me. In both cases, all it did for my photo to 'make me female' was to give me slightly fuller and longer hair, like a really short shag cut, a smoother, less ruddy complexion, light pink lip gloss, and it changed the tilt of my head. The rest of the facial structure was the same!

My comment, when I posted it was, "Well, I guess that means I just need a wig, and otherwise I'm already there?"

Jaylyn
02-10-2018, 11:53 PM
Ceera I seldom get on Facebook but I might to see what look like except I wouldn't want every one in my friends list to see.

Dana44
02-11-2018, 12:12 AM
My male account was shutdown as I did not visit it. I did start a fem one though. But I don't play with pictures.

Ceera
02-11-2018, 07:16 AM
Jaylyn, the one I found did not post results to your FB account automatically, but it did include in the graphic your name from your FB profile, and assumed your starting gender based on what your FB profile says you are. Its inclusion of my name is why I did not share the before/after results here. I also tried to do it from my fem account, and it totally screwed up. Probably only coded for gender binary, m/f start and end, and crashed on “transgender woman”. Also, I think it used a persistent cookie, because even logging in with my Ceera FB user name and PW, it only showed me my guy side’s profile pics.

Honestly, most of those types of memes are just clickbait, designed to get you to at least glance at the ads that surround their offered ‘analysis’ of your profile or your answers to a simple quiz. You can probably find something similar that doesn’t harvest data from FB. It did amuse me, however, that it took my male images to be so androgynous that it hardly changed my face at all.

Melanie Moxon
02-11-2018, 08:40 AM
I don't often do these but being CD/TS it piqued my interest so here is mine:

Did a fairly good job I thought, maybe in the future the FFS will have good results :D

The only difference on the actual one is it puts your name where the blue box is on the top left.

Ceera
02-11-2018, 09:40 PM
I think that was the test I took as well.

ColleenCD
02-11-2018, 10:15 PM
Hi Ceera,

I did this one too. So here's the story. a month ago I'm at brunch with my cousin and my wife. My wife mentioned we watched Friends the TV series so my cousin looks straight at me and shouts loudly, "You watch Friends?, You're a Girl!!" So today another cousin posted this on FB showing what she would look like as a man. I tried it and sure enough, see my female picture. I later texted the picture to both my cousins saying, "This is what I look like when I watch Friends." It was fun to do it, my hair was longer, lower face rounder, and it slightly corrected flaws.

LeannS
02-12-2018, 11:52 AM
I am impressed 288351

ChubbyLeahCD
02-12-2018, 01:32 PM
OMG! I wanna do this too! Where can I?

Ceera
02-12-2018, 04:31 PM
In facebook, search for “kueez opposite sex”, and it shoult show up.

Allison Chaynes
02-13-2018, 09:48 AM
It made me into a young Asian woman. I am as middle aged European looking white guy as it gets.

Ceera
02-14-2018, 01:35 AM
My results, both directions. I tried my current avatar on the FtM version, but with my chin partially covered by my hair, the male version came out with a very weirdly distorted and thin face. So I tried an older pic of me that was more facing the camera.

Tracii G
02-14-2018, 01:39 AM
On my male FB page guys are getting made fun of and most replies are super childish so I am not going to do it because I don't want to perpetuate hate.
Someone posted a meme of Bruce Jenner and Kaitlin Jenner and it said this is what guys are doing on FB for the next few days. I don't see anything positive coming out of this.
Plus the last one of these I did was a what would you look like as a pirate and I git hit with a virus so I'm not clicking on any of those kinds of things

JocelynJames
02-14-2018, 08:14 AM
Somebody I used to work with did it over the weekend and was actually pretty hot. He received lots of compliments and then went on almost like many here (myself included) with getting a wig, gotta check with the Mrs, if nails would complete the look, didn’t think he could handle heels but looked forward to cat calls, do a girls night out, etc. didn’t want to out myself , but it really seemed he knew “a bit more than just a guy fooling around”. Maybe , maybe not. Reminds me of the boy mode vs girl mode thread

Samm
02-14-2018, 09:34 AM
I won't try this for two reasons. I already know what I look like made up, and this would probably make me look like at least two of my five sisters. And that alone would be a little too weird for me.

Krisi
02-14-2018, 02:27 PM
I don't want to give anyone any ideas. I already have photos of what I look like as a female. Lots of them.