PDA

View Full Version : My first outing!

Stephany
03-14-2006, 06:18 PM
Hi girls,

Haven't posted much as I can only dress when away from home, but I just had to tell everyone about this past weekend, when I stayed at an out of the way motel while away on a course.

Got dressed-up the first evening and plucked up the courage to venture just outside the door for the first time ever! Then I thought, what the heck, it's late, raining hard, and there's non-one around. So I darted back into the room, picked up my car and room keys and before I knew it I was down the stairs and into the car! Boy, the sound of my heels on the blacktop was a real thrill, as was the wind blowing across my stockinged legs (and up my skirt!). Went for a short drive to a gas station (didn't get out of the car) and then back again.

Next night I deliberately parked further away from my room, so it was a longer walk to and from the car! This time I drove to a deserted strip mall and walked up and down for about 5 minutes. When I got back I was getting out of the car when a guy walked by on the other side of the parking lot. I quickly leaned back in and pretented to be getting something out from the back seat of the car. He must have seen my stocking tops, I was bending over so far!!!! :blushing: The last night I went for a much longer drive and got out in two places and walked around.

Boy, it was all such a thrill and so empowering! I've read what other people have said on here about the excitement of going out dressed, but to actually do it was amazing. Here's to many more times! Everyone should try it!

SherriePall
03-14-2006, 06:25 PM
Now you have done it, Stephany. Once you've been out in the real world, it's addictive. Pretty soon you'll be going into stores and shopping and everything. Watch out and have fun, dear.

Sophia Rearen
03-14-2006, 06:51 PM
Way to go Stephany!

Snookums
03-14-2006, 07:10 PM
:thumbsup: Stephanie good for you.Where I live the people are like the taliban:thumbsdn: so I have to be extremely careful.

Butterfly Bill
03-14-2006, 07:24 PM
Yes, once you've felt the breezes around your legs, there is no going back.

jennifer easton
03-14-2006, 07:40 PM
Stephany's outa the bottle, watch out world here she comes, good luck Stephie! oxoxoxJennifer

Janelle Young
03-14-2006, 08:03 PM
Stephany,

Great for you! I am still waiting for my first trip out and it scares me to death. I am envious of you. Please let us know when you do it again and how it went

Laurie Ann
03-14-2006, 08:35 PM
Stephany the feeling of being out dressed is thrilling, the wind on your legs, whipping up the hem of your skirt and the sound of heels clicking on a hard surface really makes you feel very feminine. Way to go once out you will now try to find other times to do it.

talkwithmelissa
03-14-2006, 08:58 PM
Way to go Stephany. I'm proud of you. May you have many more chances to have fun.

GypsyKaren
03-14-2006, 09:14 PM
That is just so way cool Stefany, I'm really excited for you!

Karen

Phoebe Reece
03-14-2006, 09:54 PM
It's a big world out there Stephany. I am sure you will have lots more adventures out in it. Enjoy them all.

lisacd882000
03-14-2006, 10:24 PM
Congradulations,

It is just the begining of it all so enjoy. Two years ago I was still a closet CD'er. I was scared my first time and I did a lot wrong, from dressing incorrectly for the place to forgetting to change my voise. Now I go out twice a month at least. I love to go to malls and I have a favoriate mall where many know me.

Just yesterday I was chatting with two clerks that are my friends, at a make-up counter then they asked me to join them for lunch at a mall resturant. It was a blast, I really felt like a Woman, we talked as girlfriends. I loved it.

Lisa

deedee2
03-15-2006, 12:41 AM
It takes allot of courage and determination to make that first outing. We have all crossed that road before. Congrats on your first. Great step in the right direction.
:)

Shannon
03-15-2006, 12:44 AM
Congratulations Stephany. There is something special about the first time you will always remember. And there is always something special feeling cool air up your skirt!

Billijo49504
03-15-2006, 01:01 AM
Congrads, that first step out side of the door are the hardest. You've got your wings, now fly!! Walk to the pop or ice machine. Or go to a stop and rob to get a pop at night. Next thing you know, you'll be goingto stores and talking fashions with the clerks....BJ

trannie T
03-15-2006, 06:48 AM
That was one small step for a man but a giant leap for Stephany.

YOU GO GIRL!

Adrienne Heels
03-15-2006, 07:21 AM
Stephany, that was wonderful !! I know how good I felt when I went out the first time ....and I can't wait to do it again !!

Karyn

Stephany
03-15-2006, 09:43 AM
Thanks for all your encouragement ladies!:) This really was one of the most thrilling things I've ever done.

Can't wait for the next time I go away. (Looks like May in San Diego right now.)

sharifemme
03-15-2006, 10:01 AM
Congratulations! Just be careful walking around strip malls after the stores are closed. Even if you don't get mugged, the authorities could give you a hassle. They don't like people looking like they might be gonna steal anything. Much safer in daylight. Nobody else cares what you do anyway if you are not in your home area. Go shopping, eat in a restaurant, and go for a walk in the park. You'll be pleasantly surprised that most people won't even notice you. If they do, so what! You are doing nothing illegal! Hope you are able to get out again soon!

Sharifemme

Gemma Rhodes
03-15-2006, 10:23 AM
Hi Stephany

I remember going for my first drive en femme, its an amazing feeling isn't it. I couldn't stop looking at my made up face in the rear view mirror or looking down at my denim skirt and black stockinged legs instead of my usual boring old work trousers. Its just a surprise that I didn't crash. :)

I now go out regularly as it is very addictive but I still remember that first drive en femme as something very special.

Gemma xx