PDA

View Full Version : your first influence in dressing?

carol ann
03-14-2006, 07:45 PM
If we look back on our lives i wonder if we can all pinpoint the person (or perhaps event) that made us first want to dress or was the influence in our persisiting with it. Was it perhaps mother, sister, aunt, cousin, school friend, girl friend or someone else.

I know mine was my mother, the how is another story for perhaps another thread at another time.

Janelle Young
03-14-2006, 07:56 PM
I don't have a person but I do remember my first dressing event. I was about 4 or 5 and was supposed to be taking a nap. Instead I was in my sisters room putting on her 'Sunday go to church' frilly panties. Gosh they felt good. Still not sure why I wanted to put them on, but I know that I had to. Maybe it was because I had two sisters and they had so much nicer things to wear than I did. I was caught by my mother and she threatened to make me wear them all of the time. Silly me I said 'no don't make me do that', dumb girl that I am. Inside I was loving the idea. My dressing stopped until around age 10 when I just had to put my sisters panties on again. It has been ongoing and escalating for the most part since then.

Julie Avery
03-14-2006, 08:17 PM
The Sears catalogue.

Tina Dixon
03-14-2006, 08:23 PM
Magazines, remember my father taking me to his work when I was young and all those old playboy centerfold hanging on the wall, back then they would wear lingerie a show a little skin, but the lingerie.

Eric/a
03-14-2006, 08:46 PM
The Sears catalogue.

Funny, for me it was the JC Penney one (lingerie section of course!), but Sears used to have a pretty nice one too. They were even better than Playboy magazines, because it was easier to fantasize myself in something when I knew WHERE I could get it!

rhondasxycd
03-14-2006, 09:00 PM
My first exp. was when i was twelve yrs old.. I was very shy..Anyway a friend a girl i was hanging out with (we were alone ) Her name was Robin, she asked if she could do my face with makeup.. I let her !!! It was a wonderful feeling !!! After that i was taking things (stealing) panties,lipstick etc.from all my friends sisters (not having any sisters myself ) i had quiet a collection !!!

size7satin
03-14-2006, 09:36 PM
It was strange I had 3 older sisters ( no brothers) and never noticed thier stuff. It was 3 or 4th grade picture day and one of the girls came in her "sunday" dress I had never had a dress catch my eye untill that day.

She was flaunting around at recess and showing all the boys her frilly panties that were under that wonderful dress. She let me touch them and the flood gates opened.

I swear I raced home and went through every drawer in the house amazed at all the diffrent styles and fabrics, the lingerie my mother had didn't fit but I sure tried everything on. I started to swipe a pair here & there from my sisters.

Wasn't long after I was exposed to "sex" and I would dressed as the girl for my boyfriend. He would bring me stuff to wear from his sister & moms drawers. Then I got a few babysitting jobs and no lingerie drawer was safe! Those were some of the best times of my childhood.

Sweet Virginia
03-14-2006, 09:41 PM
Julie , you and me got lots in common. J'aime la Joni Mitchell, j'aime le revolucion. Aimez vous le Tom Paine et les 'Rights des hommes et lafemmes?

Luv Angie.

Alexandria
03-14-2006, 09:46 PM
Fashion magazines mostly, then my best GG friends. I started about a year ago and love it!

lisacd882000
03-14-2006, 09:46 PM
Hi Ladies,

Around 12 years old, Mom & Dad took me visiting to my aunt and Uncles' home who had three girls of my age. One Sunday afternoon visit my cousins in vited me up to their rooms. There after listening to music and looking at Cosmo magizines they decited to put make-up on me, then after I seemed to like it they dressed me head to toe. Finally they walked me down to the adults and showed me off. Mom and Dad laughed and Dad said I made a cute daughter.

From then on I dreamed of crossdressing almost every night.

feel free to aks any further questions if you would like.

Huggs
Lisa

kenn
03-14-2006, 09:53 PM
my moms best friends daughterplayed togather a lot when we wwere 6 or 7 i started putting her panties on cause i hated my bvds..i t all began then and never stoped

Sweet Virginia
03-14-2006, 09:58 PM
I know I keep shrieking about it in all the available (fora?) or forums but I crossdressed within a few months of being able to walk, well maybe a year, I can't be sure, but my granny found me on my grandparent's bed jumping about ecstatically in my gran's green frilly knickers. I remember that I was playing at being a baby and that my mum had gone away. When my stepmother came along I was four or five and I was given some wool and knitting needles and allowed to sit with them while they did their knitting and tasked ladies talk. Now if I don't submit copy soon I'll be logged out so stay tuned for episodes three and four if interested.

Breanne
03-14-2006, 10:16 PM
Funny, for me it was the JC Penney one (lingerie section of course!), but Sears used to have a pretty nice one too. They were even better than Playboy magazines, because it was easier to fantasize myself in something when I knew WHERE I could get it!
Right on! Except, up here in Canada it was Sears and Eatons.

Snookums
03-15-2006, 12:18 AM
When I was 4 years old my mom married an asshole who was in the Army,he took us to Germany for 2 years,and while living there he made me dress like a girl all the time to hide me from private investigators,mom and step dad were not supposed to take me out of the country,court ordered.For 2 years I never dressed as a boy.After returning from Germany,I was made to dress as a boy again,mom and step dad were fined and threatened with prison if they did not give my natural father full custody of me,to cover up what mom and step dad did,they told my natural father and his new wife,I was a liar.So no matter what I told them,they never believed me.I still prefer to wear womens clothing,when I go out,I wear mainly low rise boot cut jeans,with 3 to 4 inch heels,or my favorite Steve Madden high heel platform boots,I really don't care what others think,and if I'm assaulted,well thats why God invented martial arts,and bear mace,trust me they do work.It's a shame when parents ruin a child,they deny responsibilty,and make lame ass excuses for what they did.In 1983 I confronted my step dad about what he did to me,and told him what hell my father made my life,all he could say is,"when people are young they make mistakes".My step dad,mother,and father got theirs,I'd like to hear the lame ass excuses they are giving St Peter.:)

KarenNY
03-15-2006, 11:29 AM
I have related my story many times before. My early influence was definitely my mother, since she was really my only grown-up role model when I was growing up (other than female teachers at school). My father split when I was little, so my mother and I were our own little family. She was very pretty and had a lot of beautiful clothes for work and church (she was an office manager for a financial planner). I started really getting into her clothes when I was 7 or 8, starting with outer clothes and working my way up to hosiery, heels and lingerie by the time I was 11. My mother discovered my crossdressing in seventh grade but fortunately she was concerned, accepting and supportive, rather than forbidding me to dress. She ended up buying me some of my own girls clothing and lingerie to keep me from mussing up her clothes and lingerie, plus they were more appropriate clothes for a young teen girl in the early '80s. Things kind of snowballed from there, but you already know that...

Marla S
03-15-2006, 12:29 PM
Already mentioned in an other thread, as a first experience I can remember my ballet lessons. I was about 4, maybe 5. At first we were all dressed alike. Some T-shirts, some children tights, and gym shoes. Than we, as the bambini class, should start to practice for the annual ballet school performance. Everybody got leotards and tights ... except me, as the only boy.
I felt absolutely excluded, and refused to go to the lesson again.
Next I remember is watching TV with my parents. Dressed in shorts and one of mom's natural colored pentyhoses, I thought it can't be seen and nobody said something. Can't exactly remember when this was but it was before all this closet, guilt and sexual things.

wo-MAN
03-15-2006, 06:35 PM
In 4th grade I was playing with my sister at our next door neighbor's, (2 girls) when they decided to play house with no male family members so they loaned me a dress and heels...and you know the rest.

wendy
03-16-2006, 11:54 AM
must've been grade 1, the whole class went to the swimming pool for the morning, and at that time swimming pool's used to rent out swimsuits.

They ran out of boys trunks so I got a girl's swimsuit. I don't remember much of the experience, but being small I didn't really care that it was a girls' piece of clothing either.

ginafaye
03-16-2006, 04:37 PM
i remenber wearing my sisters panties alot when i was little.......it was a hand me down thing. kids underwear was just that in my moms mind. at some point around kindergarden or first grade i started to notice and that was the end of that. gee i guess i should have never asked

ginafaye
03-16-2006, 04:40 PM
my mother used to sew quite a bit .........i also was her dress dummy 6 or 7 times a year

Jolene
03-19-2006, 04:35 PM
I was about 13 yrs old ........... worked up the courage and dressed in my sisters things .... undies. pantyhose , skirt and blouse. It was unbelievable ..... never will forget that first time .... Did it a few more times but pushed my luck and got busted. So that was it and forgot it for many years. Has always been just below the surface i think but last summer i bought that first package of cotton briefs. Slipped them on and will never forget that feeling I got again as I felt them on me. So here i am with you .... Now i am working on a small wardrobe slowly ....... Jolene

Feeling more content as I go now and I wonder why it feels so natural on me. So nice to just let things happen and to have all of you here for support and feedback ...... Jolene

Jolene
03-19-2006, 04:44 PM
I don't have a person but I do remember my first dressing event. I was about 4 or 5 and was supposed to be taking a nap. Instead I was in my sisters room putting on her 'Sunday go to church' frilly panties. Gosh they felt good. Still not sure why I wanted to put them on, but I know that I had to. Maybe it was because I had two sisters and they had so much nicer things to wear than I did. I was caught by my mother and she threatened to make me wear them all of the time. Silly me I said 'no don't make me do that', dumb girl that I am. Inside I was loving the idea. My dressing stopped until around age 10 when I just had to put my sisters panties on again. It has been ongoing and escalating for the most part since then.

I agree . There is just That something about slipping your sisters panties on. Is it the excitment of maybe getting caught? ( I did ........ grew up in a strict family so that was that) ...... But i feel it is more. There is something in some of us and i am glad to be here . You look fine hun ... I would not look half as nice .. Jolene

CarmenG
03-19-2006, 05:27 PM
I believe I have said this once before here but not quit sure... but it was my grandmother. you see, according to her I was the mistake in my dad's life and I should of been a girl. her only daughter dies at an early age so I guess she was looking to find one, anyway my parents divorced when I was about 6 or so and while my dad was busy setting another household, my brother and sister lived with him and I lived with my grandmother. I then became the daughter she wanted. she would send me to school in panties but that was no big thing. on the week ends we would go downtown shopping me dressed like a girl and she holding my hand the entire time.... after a while I grew to enjoy this pratice. of course my dad did not approve and when my grandmother passed away so did my dreams of panties, bras, and frilly dresses, UNTILL I CAME BACK FROM VIET NAM....... BORN AGAIN !!!!!:Party2:
THE REST IS HISTORY....

Snookums
03-19-2006, 05:30 PM
Elmer Fudd in a wedding dress when he married Bugs Bunny :lol:

Sweet Susan
03-19-2006, 06:05 PM
The Sears catalogue.

I'll go along with that.

Joy Carter
03-19-2006, 06:22 PM
Can't remember a time when I didn't have these feelings. Dressed in grandma's house dress at around four she caught me don't remember any reaction. I have known at least six others in my time who CDed to some extent or another. Most were children who were outted by their parents and at least two were outed by their SO.