PDA

View Full Version : Love the Cute figure skating Dresses at the Olympics ! Will they ever let guys wear

Robbiegirl
02-12-2018, 02:11 PM
Them ? They make the skating look so much prettier !

Is it just me or have other CDs always wanted to try wearing one and skating ?

Do GG have these same fantasy's when watching do you think ?

shellybme
02-12-2018, 02:50 PM
OMG. I was thinking the exact same thing. The figure skating dress are too cute. I would love to have one of those. I have admired them for years. I was watching last night with my wife thinking if I made a comment she would be ok with it. She knows but it’s DADT.

Rachael Leigh
02-12-2018, 04:59 PM
Robbi no doubt I would love to wear one and get a pro makeover and take lots of pictures

Allison2006
02-12-2018, 04:59 PM
I've long had a figure skater's outfit as one of my fantasy outfits, but would skip the actual skating part. That'd be a good way for me to end up with a broken arm or leg. :)

Jane G
02-12-2018, 06:39 PM
My wife and I both commented on that dress. We love watching the skating. There are some fabulous outfits. Not sure they would suit my frame though. Lol...

Amy Lynn3
02-12-2018, 08:16 PM
My figure would never fit one of those skater outfits, but I sure would love to wear one.

Tracy Irving
02-12-2018, 09:42 PM
Alina Zagitova clearly had the best outfit (and performance) of the night.

On a related note, Gabrielle Daleman's score that should have been higher but her outfit wasn't as impressive.

docrobbysherry
02-12-2018, 11:01 PM
Thanks for the tip, Robbie. With the olympics on, maybe it's time I did a shoot in some of those outfits!:thumbsup:

ReineD
02-13-2018, 01:56 AM
OMG. What female does not appreciate the lovely toned bodies of male figure skaters. A tutu on them would totally ruin it. Much better to see them in skin-tight clothing showing off all those rippling muscles. Besides, I doubt they would want to wear tutus.

sometimes_miss
02-13-2018, 02:46 AM
My figure would never fit one of those skater outfits, but I sure would love to wear one.
+1. Nobody wants to see me in a skaters dress.

The girls in the Olympics look great because they're in great shape. Nobody wants to see a guy of any kind in one of those outfits.

Rollermiss
02-13-2018, 08:50 AM
I have a couple of skate costumes. And yes. I would love to hit the rink in one. Roller that is. Don't want to freeze my twuppies off on the ice.

Kelsey

ginapoodle
02-13-2018, 10:14 AM
Oh yes...just lovely.

Beverley Sims
02-13-2018, 11:39 AM
Forget about guys wearing them, they would look downright ugly. :-)

I have a couple of tutus, basketball and tennis dresses, also a wedding dress or two, and leotards, a figure skating outfit would be a nice addition.

No I have no fantasies and some girls I know would love to present the same also. :-)

char GG
02-13-2018, 11:51 AM
Reine, you are so right! The guys are definitely in great shape! Very strong figure skaters, wonderful muscle tone. The outfits are perfect for the body types.😄

Robbiegirl
02-13-2018, 12:37 PM
OMG. What female does not appreciate the lovely toned bodies of male figure skaters. A tutu on them would totally ruin it. Much better to see them in skin-tight clothing showing off all those rippling muscles. Besides, I doubt they would want to wear tutus.

Thanks Reine. Can you answer my 2nd question about women fantasizing about wearing the cute skater dresses !

StephanieCLT
02-13-2018, 12:47 PM
I definitely thought the same thing - how I would love to wear them. Made me even want to go to the local rink (though obviously "normal" women don't even wear the costumes out for a social skate.

Leslie Mary S
02-13-2018, 12:50 PM
For a fact, the USA male skater from PA is gay.
I bet he has worn one of the tutus during practice just for fun during his lifetime.

I was admiring some of the outfits the SR coaches were wearing too. They are closer to my build.

char GG
02-13-2018, 04:16 PM
@Leslie Mary
Obviously I can't speak about all gay men. However, in my limited experience with the gay men that I know, they are NOT interested, not even one bit, in dressing like a female. I have my doubts about the guy from PA would wear a tutu, even once.

Gay men would most likely enjoy watching the male athletes!

RADER
02-13-2018, 04:41 PM
The lovely skaters wearing the Tutu"s look great; but sadly they would never make one in my size.
I bet I would look like a wale wearing a bikini, But O' I Wish I was that size for just a day.
Rader

Rhian
02-13-2018, 04:47 PM
I imagine a lot of those male skaters are secretly jealous of the tutus and frills.

Pat
02-13-2018, 05:14 PM
For a fact, the USA male skater from PA is gay.
I bet he has worn one of the tutus during practice just for fun during his lifetime.

Ah, the old gay=crossdresser meme. The classics never die.

Rachael Leigh
02-13-2018, 05:46 PM
The one thing you do notice is the makeup that the male skaters wear, not overdone but it’s there

Vale
02-14-2018, 07:58 AM
Yes indeed - I love it. Figure skating is at its core very sensual and the costumes build and enhance that. I love to imagine myself as that strong, beautiful woman gliding and twirling across the ice with the dress accentuating my every move. I also like to imagine myself as the strong, beautiful man flying around the rink in a sleek tight costume. Pairs skating is the best of both worlds. Apparently I have a bi-gendered imagination.

Cheers,
Val

Leslie Mary S
02-14-2018, 12:31 PM
The lovely skaters wearing the Tutu"s look great; but sadly they would never make one in my size.
I bet I would look like a wale wearing a bikini, But O' I Wish I was that size for just a day.
Rader

Since those costumes are all custom made, I know they could make one just for you. Right now I am wearing a short (mid-thigh), pleated red skirt, size XL,store bought. All I need to do is build a 15 yard red crinoline to wear under it. (15 yards is the total distance around all bottom edges combined.) From the waist line to the top of the crinoline tier is a 4" to 6" sheer net strip.

suzanne
02-14-2018, 07:56 PM
Its just not fair, is it? In addition to the amazing dresses, figure skaters have legs to die for. And its not just because theyre finely tuned athletes. Skating develops everybody's leg muscles so they look great even if the owner isn't in the highest level of fitness. I get complments for my legs even though I'm a pretty big guy. Its the forty years of hockey that did it.

RADER
02-14-2018, 08:08 PM
Leslie Mary;
Yes I wish I could find one in my size, but I have hard time just finding dresses to wear.
Now I would have one made, but I bet it would cost the same as a new Pick Up Truck.
rader

jacques
02-16-2018, 03:04 PM
hi,
not so sure that the real costume would suit me, but it is good to put on a skater skirt and watch a sport that my wife & I appreciate!
luv J

- - - Updated - - -

hello,
some of the men do wear some very pretty blouses, though!
luv J

CONSUELO
02-17-2018, 10:23 AM
So many sports enthusiasts want their particular sport to become and Olympic sport. Perhaps we should petition the Olympic committee to introduce a cross dressing figure skating competition. Both competitors would dress in very similar style and points would be given not only for skating skill but also for the most passable cross dressing outfit. The skill points would be awarded by the judges and the cross dressing points awarded by the audience, preferably by acclamation.

Leslie Mary S
02-18-2018, 12:35 PM
Leslie Mary;
Yes I wish I could find one in my size, but I have hard time just finding dresses to wear.
Now I would have one made, but I bet it would cost the same as a new Pick Up Truck.
rader

actually, the cost is not as high as you might think. The hard part is finding a seamstress willing to do it. The flesh colored netting used to fill in gaps in the outfit is sometimes nylon support stocking material.

Brenda Freeman
02-18-2018, 01:30 PM
I have loved the idea of wearing a skaters dress and also a ballet tutu ever since I saw them on TV as a young Boy. Loved and love everything cute and feminine. As for GG's I think if they wanted to they would with out ouir fears.

Lacy PJs
02-21-2018, 03:40 PM
You could always start out with a skirted leotard and go from there...

Lacy PJs

Stephanie Kimberlie
02-21-2018, 05:50 PM
I also have admired these and would love to wear them. They are so sexy !