PDA

View Full Version : why as we crossdress do

lori m crawford
02-12-2018, 05:13 PM
hi I don't say much but I am 65 an ben dressing an going out for a long time talk to a lot of sale girls wen dressed an told them what I was up front even if thy know have bout dress bras an girdles most said do you wont to them on an I did but I was like a real women not not a women going to bar to get pick up I thank if we dress more like real girls-women no body wood even care I know if I tell them befor evem if thy know it is easer:)

Michaelasfun
02-12-2018, 10:20 PM
Hi Lori!

You have more courage than I do, however I'm sure that the sales folk are well aware of my gender when I'm interacting with them, but so far they have all been great to me. I definitely think the modern times have made what we do easier to accept. One day I'd like to try your approach and see the reaction, but for now I'm happy with "don't ask, don't tell" LOL. Hope you're doing well.

M

Jaylyn
02-12-2018, 10:31 PM
I believe also the sales girls would say anything to make a sale as most work on commissions at least in some stores. They do probably tak after hours about the CDs and what we buy. Dressing like real women is hard as it seem s most of the real GG can't agree on what's in style and what to wear from day to day. By the way I do go and buy a lot of own clothes and I'm sure they know they are not for my wife.

docrobbysherry
02-12-2018, 10:59 PM
If I only had to deal with SA's and merchants I'd go out dressed all the time, Lori. I've found most to be helpful and friendly. :)

It's the snarky, laffing, and pointing vanillas that stress me out when I dress in their territory!:doh:

mbmeen12
02-13-2018, 04:56 AM
Gutsy Lori, and I had a little trouble reading your post but good on you for going to the store. Money is green right whether you drab to gurl mode or female?