PDA

View Full Version : What a surprise

Rhonda123
03-14-2006, 08:28 PM
It sure is something that while I am here looking and reading notes from everyone, my wife is here standing over my shoulder. She still has her worries and questions, but who knows someday everything might work out.:D

Janelle Young
03-14-2006, 08:39 PM
Hi Rhonda,

The fact that she knows and is at least looking over your shoulder I see as a positive thing. I think encouraging her to be with you all of the time when you are on line, at least until she is comfortable with what you are doing, is a good start. As well as asking her to join the GG section. Good luck, and I think this will work out well for you.

PaulaJeanette
03-14-2006, 08:39 PM
Rhonda,

Good thing she didn't have a saber in her hands or you would have been another headless horseman..:lol:

Your situation sounds like mine...but I make sure to NOT let anyone stand behind me when I'm on line. I also make sure to clearout the history files on my browser.

Hope things are going well.

Hugs,

PaulaJeanette

Carlacd
03-14-2006, 08:43 PM
Rhonda, I wish the very best for you and your SO. I do hope everything works out for you. Maybe your SO will join the GG forum for help and answers.

sky0629
03-14-2006, 08:56 PM
it's a good thing that she know or did she just find out. well i'm sure it will be all good. now you two can go shopping together . something in commend.

GypsyKaren
03-14-2006, 09:26 PM
The very best of luck and wishes to you Rhonda, and tell your wife I said hello, and do try to get her to join the GG Forum.

Karen