PDA

View Full Version : Tired but inspired

Bianca Fay
02-14-2018, 10:27 PM
After work this evening I stopped by the liquor store to pick up some beer for the upcoming weekend.
I was exhausted & just wanted to get back home, have dinner & get a good night's sleep.
But then I saw her!
A very pretty woman was buying a bottle of wine & I couldn't help but steal a few glances. She had her tied back in a loose pony-tail & looked so attractive in her tailored knee-length dark skirt, low-heeled pumps, nude hose & 3/4 length jacket.
As soon as I got home, my previous plans went out the window & my mission became to emulate her exact look as much as I possibly could.
It sounds crazy but it was a mixture of wanting to be with her & wanting to be her at the same time.
The irony is that she probably went straight home & got into her jammies with a glass of wine, while I cracked open one of my weekend beers, tied my hair in a loose pony-tail, & put on a dark skirt, low-heeled pumps & nude hose.
Tired but inspired.

lingerieLiz
02-15-2018, 12:04 AM
Thats funny! I've done similar things. Saw a woman wearing pretty dress that flowed with the wind. I found the dress at one of the stores in the area. Purchased it and a slip that was very close to her size.

Lydianne
02-15-2018, 12:51 AM
This is understandable although when I'm tired, I have an extremely high activation energy. I can't remember the last time I did a transformation during the week. But as for emulating, if a popular celebrity, for example a Madonna-type turns up at some kind of event wearing a "normal" looking dress, you'll read in the following few days that similar dresses are sold out in the high street stores. So women do a similar thing.

- Lydianne.

kaycee76
02-15-2018, 01:06 AM
I know what you mean.
I see someone who looks good and want to know if I could copy the 'look'.
Not had much luck so far - probably due to my amateur makeup skills lol

Had a friend (artist) do a picture of what I'd look like as a woman as a birthday present.
Now that got me really going - even more than a pretty woman whose look I like.
Been spending time trying to go for that look.
Wish me luck

PS: Picture below is what my friend sent me .. and what I'm going for at the moment.

Maria 60
02-15-2018, 05:42 AM
Your not alone with this one that's forsure. Last fall I was in the beer store and as soon as she walked in my eye caught her. I was going out of my way to get a glance at her, the case of beer she was going for was stuck on the roller stopping the next case from coming down. She was bending over trying to reach for the case and to my surprise she was wearing a slip and it was a nice black lacy one. I asked her if I could help her and she told me that was nice of me to help her. When I was going to my car there she was again and she was struggling putting the cases in her truck, and again I asked her if I could help her. Alittle small talk and she thanked me and when she got into her car her skirt slide up and showing a large amount of slip. I couldn't wait to get home and you know it, I wore a black lacy slip and tried to duplicate her look as good as I could and then went for a drive showing a large amount of slip. Wow I thought I was the only one doing stuff like that but I read a lot of us here when seeing a women dressed to there liking will alter there plans and try to duplicate the look.

Becky Blue
02-15-2018, 07:01 AM
Well Cecily, you should have changed your purchase to the same wine as her... :)

Beverley Sims
02-15-2018, 07:55 AM
Been there, done that.

My girlfriends would make me up on a Saturday night to the vision of someone they saw during the week, or some model that was fashionable at the time.

It was good fun but I did not always scrub up to their aspirations as some of the looks were too way off practicality.

DIANEF
02-15-2018, 07:59 AM
It sounds crazy but it was a mixture of wanting to be with her & wanting to be her at the same time..

I've had that feeling many times when I see an attractive well dressed woman.

Bianca Fay
02-15-2018, 10:12 PM
Thank you for all your replies... good to know that I'm not alone in this regard.

And you're right, Becky Blue, I should have bought her choice of beverage - it would have added to the element of the moment