PDA

View Full Version : Breasts

ChrissyGG
03-14-2006, 09:44 PM
We are talking about getting breasts for her is there any creams that work we can use that dont cause any side effects or harmful to health

Janelle Young
03-14-2006, 10:01 PM
Hi Chrissy

I am by no means an expert but from what I have read / heard I believe the following. No creams work. As far as I know the only thing that does work is female hormones. They have side effects, like loss of sex drive. If breasts are more important than sex then you may just want to go for it. For me, I'll take a pair of silicone breast forms any day.

ChrissyGG
03-14-2006, 10:03 PM
thanks

trannie T
03-14-2006, 10:33 PM
If the creams or pills worked they would be a prescription item and you could not buy them. The only reason they are allowed to be on the market is that they are relatively harmless.
If something seems too good to be true it probably is.

Karren H
03-14-2006, 11:05 PM
Haven't talked to anyone that said creams worked for them. Horemones work!! I have a pitutary gland problem so mine grew naturally (prolactin). and I've chatted with people who have used plant estrogens with mixed success. So i love my breasts and my breast forms and unless she wants implants or is going all the way with hormones, get her a nice big set of silicone breast forms!!!

Love Karren

ChrissyGG
03-14-2006, 11:10 PM
thank you ladies

HaleyPink2000
03-15-2006, 12:23 AM
I'd like to know lots about the hormone thing. I'd love to have bigger breasts.
I don't care about loosing the sex drive.

Wear a 44B now and would love to be a C+

LizBeth
03-17-2006, 02:37 PM
I lost weight and for some reason kept the boobs, then started to take herbs , some Black kohosh and Damiana leaf and the boobs did fill out after a few months to a full 38c but I may just have a lot of female hormones in me , not sure if it was the herbs or must me ????

Jodi
03-17-2006, 09:59 PM
I take proscar for BPH. Proscar is a hormone that actually suppresses testosterone levels as it shrinks the prostate. It's a med that takes over 6 months to begin to see the results. One of the possible side effects is listed as breast growth. I've been on it now for 4 months. No noticeable growth yet. Who knows, I may end up with natural B cups yet.

Jodi