PDA

View Full Version : Valentines Day Special

mattfrykowski
02-16-2018, 04:41 AM
My wife and I were both off on Valentines Day, but she made a nail appointment for herself. I didnt want to not spend the day together so I suggested that maybe I would go with her and perhaps get a pedicure while she had her nails done. It turned into getting a pedi-mani and eyebrow waxing with a massage. Afterwards we went for a little drive around Vegas and then home for a soak in the hot tub, she mentioned that she never did that before, never went to a nail saloon with a guy. She likes how my feet and hands look, I had some clear polish put on both feet and hands. We decided this should become a monthly thing for us to do, I think since we have so many spas around Las Vegas I should save up for an entire day at a really nice spa, I'm sure she would enjoy that.
I dont want to say too much about what I do, but I sometimes get on stage in Las Vegas, because of that I get to wear makeup for theatrical purposes. So I went out with a girlfriend the other day (she is a makeup artist) and we gathered some supplies to make my face look even, smooth and good on stage under lights. We used eyeliner and mascara to make my eyes "pop" under the lights.
I must say the entire experience the past few weeks have been great. Ever since I came out to my wife about how I feel inside and how I like to express myself in my own way, she has been very cool. Now I must say she is very caring and loving and supportive of me but she loves my masculinity, she doesn't like seeing me in panties, but she likes holding the key to my chastity device, seems to me that the later would be way more weird than me liking to wear panties. I have bought a couple of dresses online but they don't fit well, probably because I'm so tall. So they will stay in the closet for now.

alwayshave
02-16-2018, 05:46 AM
Sounds like a great time and accepting wife. I have not gone with my SO, but I do like a manicure.

Beverley Sims
02-16-2018, 05:50 AM
Play it cool and slow and you should go forward in leaps and bounds.

One cardinal rule, don't ask your wife about an opinion on your looks wait for her to comment.

Rayleen
02-16-2018, 08:01 AM
Looks like you had a wonderful Valentine day, Enjoy !

Hugs, Rayleen

Joyce Swindell
02-16-2018, 08:47 AM
Awesome
I love when they ask you to pick out your color. You want a color but.... well... you know.

Jaylyn
02-16-2018, 10:15 AM
Good for you Matt it's a special day when you and the wife can do something like this together. In an earlier thread I told of my wife and I doing the same thing. I didn't get the eyebrows done or nails painted but did a pedicure and my toes are still a beautiful sparkly red. We did the lef massage and it really felt wonderful. I told her we might have to make this a regular monthly thing also. By the way your avatar of your eyes n brows are great. I wish my brows were darker like yours.
Keep treating the Mrs. Good like this and you'll be a very happy CD. Good story.