PDA

View Full Version : Women notice everything

Maria 60
02-19-2018, 05:13 PM
I went to wish my nephew a happy birthday, there was a girl there that my nephew introduced us as a friend. To make discussion I asked her what she does, she is in university for fashion, and make-up artist/consultant, something like that. She told me she works part time at a store that I didnt recognize the name and my wife said I wouldn't because it's mostly for teenagers or high school girls. She then told me she couldn't help and realize that I had both my ears pierced and when did I get it done, I told her I got one done when I was 19 and that was about 30 plus years ago and the other one 4 or five years ago. She then asked if I ever wore loop earrings instead of the diamond studs I was wearing, I answered her when I did the second ear I wore loops for a few months, but working construction my earrings got caught a few times and I went back to the studs. In a joking way I asked her, "what's with all the questions am I under arrest for some kind of fashion crime". She laughed and said that its kind of strange that I have falling ear lobes, that it does happens in men but mostly to women who wear cosmetic earrings or heavy hanging ones. She said "I'm sure you don't wear cosmetic hanging earrings do you"? I laughed and said its for me to know and for her to find out. She looked me in the eyes knodding her head up and down with alittle grin. She gave me her card telling me if I keep wearing heavy earrings eventually my stud is going to go threw my lobe and just like many other women I may have to pierce my ears again and she would be happy to do it for me. I found that fun and my wife told me not to screw around with women, that they notice everything. Let's hope it's not his girlfriend, or maybe if it is she can teach me some make-up skills. Lol That's the second person that noticed my ear lobes, maybe you should check yours.

Tracy Irving
02-19-2018, 05:31 PM
Aren't there earring backs that can fix that? I think it is called MagicBax or something similar.

Christie ann
02-19-2018, 06:09 PM
Or that microscopic bit mascara you didn’t get off.

Rayleen
02-19-2018, 06:24 PM
I seen lots of fellows wearing 2 earrings around and the lobes looks normal. Yes women are sharp noticing especially legs shaving.

to tell you the truth, I do what pleases me, and never mind what remarks anybody makes and its not a crime.

Hug , Rayleen

Beverley Sims
02-19-2018, 07:36 PM
Arrgh!
Now I won't be able to get those big hoops when I get my ears pierced.

On the screwing around with women I learned skills when I was younger and dressed at parties.

Mind games and screwy questions about sexuality were all the rage and I had to dig myself out of many a deep hole that women led me into.

My ears?

They're still okay. :-)

Pat
02-19-2018, 10:42 PM
Cool. She sounds like Sherlock Holmes. On the other hand, she also sounds like an ally so keep the card. ;)

Jaylyn
02-20-2018, 09:32 AM
I know for sure they have eyes in the back of their head and two spy ears that can pick up sound waves from one person in a crowded room from fifty feet away. They also have an inner radar detection that can spot an eyelash on a jacket from forty feet or lipstick stain that was erased with makeup remover and washed with soap and water then moisturized to prevent chapped lips from almost fifty yards. They have an inner sense that tells them when you have been into their makeup or even tried on one of their dresses. With all this built in I'm sure they can detect an ear lobe that has a small hole from an dangling ear ring.
You ask me why I know this because I just described my wife. She knows when I dress and put a put of clip on ear rings I have. If I was to dress this morning wth my clip ons for thirty seconds, take them off she'll know this after noon at five when she get home and we thought the government had sophisticated snooping devices, the GG have that already built in. Lol really they do notice everything.

Stephanie47
02-20-2018, 12:31 PM
Most women have more fashion sense than men. I do not have pierced ears, but, her observations seem to be valid. I wonder sometimes about women with what appears to be heavy hardware attached to their ears. Seems logical there would be some structural issues arising. Keep her card.

BLUE ORCHID
02-20-2018, 06:38 PM
Hi Maria :hugs:, Probably once a week while a woman will comment about my triple diamond studs that they look great
I thank them and tell them that it was a late onset mid life crisis .>Orchid...:daydreaming:...