PDA

View Full Version : Up date on my adventure

carolyn todd
02-21-2018, 04:18 AM
This is my 3th day of my holiday away from home dressed 24/7.
Yesterday i got a couple of new pals :breast forms:, I have been using breast forms with bird seed in a balloon for sometime that the reason I chose Folkestone as it has a cd/tv shop so I able to have a look different breast forms , the one’s I got are pals idestructable breast forms.
I have had no problem on my travels on public transport or with people in the hotel around the town.
I have listened to advise to what people on this forum have said, which is be yourself,own the space you have to be there or here.
So you dress in women clothes as long as the clothes are right NOT LOUD or to outlandish,I know a lot of women today are wearing jeans pants or joggers,wear what you wanti my self don’t think I pass but two other people I spoke to day say only up close.

My to come soon
Carolyn

DaisyLawrence
02-21-2018, 05:40 AM
Sounds good Carolyn. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Beverley Sims
02-21-2018, 06:02 AM
Enjoy your time, it is good practice to dress for longer periods, it helps you appreciate any problems you may have to overcome when dressing for extended periods.

kimdl93
02-21-2018, 07:05 AM
Its a great experience. Enjoy the fullness of every day!

Reglecting back on my longest 24/7experience, every new venue was an adventure, but I also felt great satisfaction getting home and relaxing as myself.

alwayshave
02-21-2018, 07:32 AM
Carolyn, Enjoy your holiday.

Karen RHT
02-21-2018, 09:03 AM
Keep going, and keep enjoying Carolyn.

Karen

docrobbysherry
02-21-2018, 01:29 PM
Sounds great! Hopefully, your comfort and confidence will increase the more u go out dressed, Carolyn.
Maybe one day, u may be able to go out dressed to please yourself. Not everyone else!:battingeyelashes:

Jaylyn
02-21-2018, 01:35 PM
Carolyn enjoy your time and be safe on your holiday journey.

carolyn todd
02-22-2018, 02:04 PM
Today’s adventure starts with breakfast with a lady, some one I met in the hotel,we both like to walk so I suggested we take a walk along the coast wall there and back talking about lots of different things including cd/tv I have told her of my dressing no problem,very enjoyable.
But afternoon to finish it off perfectly two support officers apologise and moved out of my way when I thank the officer one suddenly did a double take, skirt and voice did not match so I spoke to the officer
and told them that I was a cross dresser which is a first for me to talk to the law again no problem, I am like a dog with two tails.
How am I going to top that?.

Carolyn

Helen_Highwater
02-23-2018, 05:22 AM
Carolyn,

Sounds like you're having a great time and passing (pun intended) many milestones.

Meeting a GG who's accepting of your CD'ing sounds too good to be true. Do you plan to keep in touch?

As for the support officers, as with full time police officers they see it all. And, UK folks, dressing as a female in public isn't a criminal offence unless you do so to deceive for criminal purposes. They are those who say I should be locked up for some of my fashion choices in the past but now I'm a reformed character who's learned to dress to blend.

Looking forward to your next update. Carry on the good work.

colleen ps
02-23-2018, 06:29 AM
Hi Carolyn,

I am impressed! I popped in to see Sue at that T shop last year on a round about trip back from the new forest but sadly i was dressed to arrive home to family members. Lets hope we can meet up for a day out sooner rather than later. So with your experience, nothing untoward has happened at all ?.

It is a shame i cannot make time to pop down to you now as it is only an hour away!

Rayleen
02-23-2018, 06:36 AM
Carolyn, I see you're enjoying and having a good time...good for you :hugs:

Rayleen.