PDA

View Full Version : Hopes up for a second

Steph_CD_62
02-21-2018, 10:51 PM
As I have stated before my wife had a stroke last year, because of this she is unable to work and spends most of the time home alone. Also because of the stroke she has limited movement in her right leg and no movement in her right arm. She is able to dress herself, but she only wears sports bras, pull over shirts (t-shirts and sweatshirts) and sweatpants.

Yesterday she was going through her closet and she asked me to help get rid of a few things. I have eyed some of her blouses and would love to have them and I thought here was my chance to ask instead of getting rid of them, that I could have them.

Well we I got to the closet I asked her what she wanted to give away, and she said that she didn't want to give them away just put them in the basement where we have a clothes line with extra clothes. I gladly helped her, but it was a bit of a let down.

Beverley Sims
02-22-2018, 07:09 AM
Don't think of it as a let down, the clothes were not given away.

You still have your wife as no one interest.

alwayshave
02-22-2018, 07:32 AM
I'm sorry for your wife's health issues. Would have been great if you scored some blouses.

Krisi
02-22-2018, 09:06 AM
Does she know you are a crossdresser? If so, why not ask for them? And why not offer to help her get dressed so she can wear some of her other clothes?

LeannS
02-22-2018, 10:40 AM
Well as I see it you have all those clothes in the basement and a gold mine of opportunities

this is just my 2 cents

VivianFrost
02-22-2018, 10:48 AM
Does she know you are a crossdresser? If so, why not ask for them? And why not offer to help her get dressed so she can wear some of her other clothes?

As I read the OP, this is exactly what I was thinking. I second Krisi's post!

Rayleen
02-22-2018, 10:49 AM
If she knows you CD, I would ask her if I were you...if the clothe fits.

Steph_CD_62
02-22-2018, 09:02 PM

I told my wife within a week of meeting her that I am a crossdresser.

The only rule she has ever had is that her clothes are NOT to be worn by me, so if she ever wants to wear them after she gets more mobility I won't have a chance on getting them.