PDA

View Full Version : CD wives and SO's, who are you?

Penny
03-15-2006, 08:03 AM
As a CD, I know that I have feelings like a woman but think like a man because of
my mix of brain gender and brain sex. I know that as a woman, I am extremely feminine and as a man, I can be macho but it isn't an overriding force for me. I was wondering how these mix in SO's. Are you extremely feminine, feminine when you have to be but it isn't an overriding force or do your priorities lie elsewhere with feelings like as a woman?

BethGG
03-15-2006, 10:40 AM
That's difficult to answer, because I don't know how men think, or why it would be that different then how women think. I just think like myself? And same with feelings, I just have the same feelings as I think any person would. I wouldn't say I'm all that feminine.

Penny
03-15-2006, 11:00 AM
That's difficult to answer, because I don't know how men think, or why it would be that different then how women think. I just think like myself? And same with feelings, I just have the same feelings as I think any person would. I wouldn't say I'm all that feminine.
SOMETIMES MEN DON'T THINK! :D A lot has to do with attitude about things. Some examples:
Not just participating but winning
To hell with the consequeces; damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead. I'll worry
about the consequeces later
Give my space
I can do this on my own
I'll get to it
Commitment (finishing once started)

Keep in mind, these a gereralizations and not true with all men.

Jenney Love
03-15-2006, 01:04 PM
SOMETIMES MEN DON'T THINK! :D A lot has to do with attitude about things. Some examples:
Give my space
I can do this on my own
I'll get to it

You just described, for the most part my wife

kathy gg
03-15-2006, 03:17 PM
IF you equate the qualities below to, thinking like a man...I am sure most human beings are guilty of this at some point in their lives regardless of gender or sex.

Give my space
I can do this on my own
I'll get to it

But your original question had me completely confused. To be honest many crossdressers consider alot of their outward appearance to be the 'guage' of feminity. But upon talking to any length of time or getting to know many of them, that feminine idealogy is only skin deep. This does not apply to ALL the cd's I know but it certainly fits just right for many.

As for myself...when I make decisions or engage in activity or ponder a move in life I dont' do it thinking "hmm, what would a woman do?" I act on some level of instinct and knowledge and rationality. But, as I have been told by forum members that women are not able to think 'rational' as we guided by emotions :rolleyes: {btw, that is complete bs!} I think emotions are part of that mix. Not the end all total, but that was not your question.

Anyway, I either answered your question or I did not....and if I did not maybe you can explain it more clearly what answers you are seeking from us SO's....

As a CD, I know that I have feelings like a woman but think like a man because of
my mix of brain gender and brain sex. I know that as a woman, I am extremely feminine and as a man, I can be macho but it isn't an overriding force for me. I was wondering how these mix in SO's. Are you extremely feminine, feminine when you have to be but it isn't an overriding force or do your priorities lie elsewhere with feelings like as a woman?

Bev06 GG
03-15-2006, 04:20 PM
It has been proven beyond a doubt that men and women are wired up differently psychologically. We just think differently Men are much more logical than women, and women more apt to act on their feelings.
Did you know that they'd done research in the USA and they discovered that on average women spoke 10.000 words a day, and men were about on a par with them. The only thing is that men use their word count up throughoutthe day but women wait until their fella walks in the front door after a hard day at work and start on theirs. ONLY KIDDIN
BEVxxxx