PDA

View Full Version : How things change in a week !

Teresa
02-25-2018, 07:29 AM
So my story has now reached it's conclusion, my move happened last Monday and after a short break of no way of contacting the outside World I'm back with you all again .

Have I been out dressed yet ? You bet I have ! Once I finally unpacked all my boxes and disposed of them at the recycle centre, I could hang MY clothes in MY large wardrobe ! It did feel good not having to think who could possibly see them anymore .
Carole called and persuaded me to join another social group so in broad daylight she rang my door bell and we both set off dressed in full view of any passing neighbours .

It's hard to accept the brakes are really off and I can dress as much or as little as I choose without a DADT backlash , opportunity is now the problem with every job down to me but being free to check out any shop and chat with SAs has just got better . Two SAs thought what I was doing was great and gave me a huge hug each in the middle of their shop , I didn't buy anything but it made no difference to their genuine feelings .

To add the story in Loved ones about telling my mother she has been fine about our separation but I still haven't revealed the full story , I will do it when I feel the time is right but first let the dust settle .

Pat
02-25-2018, 08:17 AM
It's hard to accept the brakes are really off and I can dress as much or as little as I choose without a DADT backlash , opportunity is now the problem with every job down to me...

Cool! Congratulations. :) No pressure, but we're all watching. ;)

Lana Mae
02-25-2018, 08:30 AM
Congratulations! You are finally there! Best wishes going forward! Hugs Lana Mae

Lydianne
02-25-2018, 08:36 AM
[-]OK, now go slow. Go slo[/-] Wait, hey girls? . . What do we tell a sister when they achieve unmitigated freedom? :thinking:. I guess when in doubt, I could always just tell 'em not to purge :strugglin.

Congratulations, Teresa! :cheer:. Don't purge! :naughty.

This is huge! It will change everything. I have read a lot of despair in your content. All that is now over! Like, ALL of it! It's also awesome that your separation is an amicable one. Makes you able to fully concentrate on your new life without having to watch your back. It really is massive!

Best wishes,

- Lydianne.

Karen RHT
02-25-2018, 08:45 AM
Kudos Teresa, you've attained another goal, and gone about it with forethought, patience, planning, and steadfast determination. Here's to your continued success and happiness.

Karen

Teresa
02-25-2018, 08:46 AM
Lydianne,
The problem is not so much purging as buying too much , I guess I need those little jobs to keep my in hand !!

kimdl93
02-25-2018, 08:52 AM
Teresa, i wish you the very best and much happiness as you embark on this new stage in life.

Marie-Jo
02-25-2018, 09:05 AM
Congratulations, Teresa!
Now we are looking forward to your new writings, about the paintings and more!
The happier the merrier, or what the saying is.

Laura912
02-25-2018, 09:10 AM
Such a significant step in your life, and it is now your life. Congratulations and well done!

Pat
02-25-2018, 09:21 AM
[-]OK, now go slow. Go slo[/-] Wait, hey girls? . . What do we tell a sister when they achieve unmitigated freedom? :thinking:.

Kick in the afterburners? :yahoo:

Nah. Not really the advice I'd give. More like, "You got it. Now live it." ;)

Tracy Irving
02-25-2018, 09:52 AM
Teresa,

The story of your journey has been part of the fabric of this website for some time now. I am glad to read of its successful conclusion. Now you can live YOUR life. Congratulations.

CONSUELO
02-25-2018, 10:27 AM
Wonderful to hear that you are set up in your new life. Now you have a world of new adventures ahead. Be safe and enjoy.

Beverley Sims
02-25-2018, 10:46 AM
Teresa,

I am so pleased to see you progressing at your own pace and with friends to support you also.

Rachael Leigh
02-25-2018, 11:47 AM
Teresa I feel for you my sweet friend, I’ve gone through a lot since my divorce and I’ve at least come to understand I’m more gender fluid then fully T.
The freedom you have is amazing indeed. It has helped me understand more about the real me.
I wish you well and blessings
Rachael

Elizabeth G
02-25-2018, 12:09 PM
Congratulations Teresa, I'm very happy for you!

Heather Chasen
02-25-2018, 12:33 PM
Teresa, I am very glad that the move has at last gone through and you are now free to be really you.Of course its always sad when a marrage falls apart but there are times when its just never going to work and its better to part than to fight constantly. I wish you much joy and look forward to your continued posts because you have given hope to so many.. Just try not to go mad with exitement at your new found freedom.. Heather

paulinescotlandcd
02-25-2018, 01:27 PM
Good for you, everything seems to be going your way, long may it continue :)

Jenny22
02-25-2018, 01:39 PM
I'm so happy for you! May all go well when you tell your folks.

laura.lapinski
02-25-2018, 02:53 PM
Bravo to you Teresa. I hope this has lifted a weight off your shoulders and you can now concentrate on breathing, relaxing, and an extremely reduced amount of daily stress. This can be nothing but good for your general health. Congratulations!!!!!!

GracieRose
02-25-2018, 02:53 PM
Congratulations.
Best wishes as you launch into your next life adventure.

docrobbysherry
02-25-2018, 02:55 PM
As Pat said, keep us posted, Teresa. There r many here wondering how it will all go for u! Now, get out there and break a leg!:battingeyelashes::thumbsup:

carolyn todd
02-25-2018, 04:08 PM
Well done Teresa
It’s so nice to be out and dressed been out on holiday now for a week
dressed 24/7 I’ve have had no problems, talked to women and a sa there feels
on dressing why should it be a problem to people what people wear.
Un like you Teresa you have gone full time i am part timer but I am enjoying
my self all the same.

Carolyn

Dana44
02-25-2018, 04:13 PM
Really cool Teresa, now you can live how you want.

Becky Blue
02-27-2018, 12:33 AM
You Go Girl!!!! Skys the limit now Teresa, enjoy every moment !!!! I look forward to hearing about all your adventures too!

Tracii G
02-27-2018, 12:36 AM
Its about time Teresa !!
I am really happy for you.

CarlaWestin
02-27-2018, 08:38 AM
Great! I get the feeling that the best is yet to come.