PDA

View Full Version : My Wife Had An Interesting Suggestion

Asew
02-26-2018, 12:58 PM
So a few days ago the wife and I were at Torrid together and she said look around, so I looked at the skirts and dresses on the clearance racks (which I found two skirts and said I would be practical and just get one but she told me to get both). She then said she was going to get 3 panties and they had a buy 3 get 2 free deal so I should go pick out 2 panties to complete the deal. I have never own a pair of my own and never wore anyone else's. A few times growing up I would cut my underwear into sexier shapes (thongs and such) but being boy underwear material I didn't really like them. When we got home as soon as the kids got to bed I tried on everything. Everything fit well and I was definitely happy and beaming. My wife was like why don't you get rid of all your underwear and buy more panties? I was blindsided and had no response.

Even yesterday I was happy and shimmying about and my wife whispered asking if I was wearing panties (under my male clothes). I have continued to wear my male underwear with my male clothes.

:wedgie:

I know some of you would love to hear this from your SO (I never realized how many people underdress on a regular basis before coming to this site). And I love her support in suggesting this. But I would be too afraid of it showing. Of it not giving enough support (I tend to wear boxer briefs and the occasional boxers). Of it costing more. Of them not lasting as long. There are times I hate my male underwear (chafing on a long run, and boxer briefs sometimes are a little too hot down there) but I don't think panties will solve any of those issues. But for some reason, I can't stop thinking about this seed she planted.

kayegirl
02-26-2018, 01:05 PM
Asew let me reassure you, panties are no more costly than your male boxers, they are just as durable, and much more comfortable and supportive. And if they are showing, then you have the wrong size trousers, or need a new belt.
And from those comments you will have gathered that I only have panties, or in the UK , knickers, no male underwear at all.

Elizabeth G
02-26-2018, 01:28 PM
Hi Asew,

Sounds like she's a keeper!

I used to wear boxer briefs but was never crazy about them, for me they were the best of a bad lot. A while back I went to panties all of the time. My favorites are Warner's lace high cuts. They aren't the sexiest out there but they provide great support, don't show, wear well and are super comfortable. I will never wear wear men's underwear again.

Elizabeth

shellybme
02-26-2018, 01:32 PM
Hi Asew,

For the last two weeks I have switched to only wearing panties. They are torrid panties and just as supportive and comfortable. I tend to gravitate to the sexier and skimpier panties but the microfiber panties are super comfortable and fit like a second skin. If you afraid of showing wear a belt, thats what I do and never have a problem. Hope this helps.

Jaylyn
02-26-2018, 01:37 PM
I have switched to almost 100% of the time in panties. I now have a drawer full and I have two pair of the nylon male briefs that if I have to go to the doctor I'll wear. Other than that it's Hanes panties for me in size 7-8. There's a little lace at the tops but the shirt will cover that if you tuck it in or even wear it upside the trousers.

Sidney
02-26-2018, 01:49 PM
I, with my wife's knowledge, have been wear panties 24/7. If they showed in any way believe me my wife would have let me know. I was self conscious at first but got over it. Only commented on once. Wound up in ER with seriously low blood pressure. Yep was wearing pink panties. Will I was changing into my hospital stand in NOTHING but my pink panties in walks a nurse to take my blood pressure and tells me to sit on the bed and does her job. As she was finishing she said, "I love the color of your panties, don't worry your not the first man to wind up in here wearing female clothing" she smiles a big smile and winked. That did raise my blood preasure. I never thought twice about my panties again

CONSUELO
02-26-2018, 01:52 PM
time to get rid of all of those boring boxer things and get some good looking panties. Wearing them full time is not a big issue.

Dana44
02-26-2018, 01:55 PM
I am gender fluid and wear male underwear with my male clothes and panties with my fem clothes. seems right.

Krea
02-26-2018, 02:07 PM
Asew,
You don't have anything much to worry about. As long as your trousers are not extremely thin or tight or sliding down it's highly unlikely that anyone will notice. When it's colder you can always wear tights over your panties, which may make them even less likely to show thru your trousers.
I have underdressed every day (with one exception) for about three months now and there's no doubt that it's so much nicer. I check in the mirror or sometimes ask my wife to double check to see if my underwear shows thru my trousers. Nobody has ever said anything.
I think of it like this:
If anyone did somehow notice they probably wouldn't be bothered.
Even if they did disapprove they probably wouldn't comment about it.
In the very unlikely situation that someone did actually make a comment you can just have an explanation ready or tell them to mind their own business.

If your wife is ok with you buying more panties, go for it! :thumbsup:

AmberLeigh
02-26-2018, 04:38 PM
That's awesome.

Asew
02-26-2018, 05:24 PM
Asew let me reassure you, panties are no more costly than your male boxers, they are just as durable, and much more comfortable and supportive. And if they are showing, then you have the wrong size trousers, or need a new belt.
And from those comments you will have gathered that I only have panties, or in the UK , knickers, no male underwear at all.
Well for male underwear I buy the cheap stuff but if I buy more panties I don't want cheap ones :)

Hi Asew,

Sounds like she's a keeper!

I used to wear boxer briefs but was never crazy about them, for me they were the best of a bad lot. A while back I went to panties all of the time. My favorites are Warner's lace high cuts. They aren't the sexiest out there but they provide great support, don't show, wear well and are super comfortable. I will never wear wear men's underwear again.

Elizabeth
Aren't high cuts more likely to show when a shirt rises? Other than that they seem to fit the bill :)

Hi Asew,

For the last two weeks I have switched to only wearing panties. They are torrid panties and just as supportive and comfortable. I tend to gravitate to the sexier and skimpier panties but the microfiber panties are super comfortable and fit like a second skin. If you afraid of showing wear a belt, thats what I do and never have a problem. Hope this helps.
I am always wearing a belt in my pants (afraid of even my male underwear being exposed).

I have switched to almost 100% of the time in panties. I now have a drawer full and I have two pair of the nylon male briefs that if I have to go to the doctor I'll wear. Other than that it's Hanes panties for me in size 7-8. There's a little lace at the tops but the shirt will cover that if you tuck it in or even wear it upside the trousers.
I still like boxers so will definitely be keeping those for doctor and such even if I converted.

I, with my wife's knowledge, have been wear panties 24/7. If they showed in any way believe me my wife would have let me know. I was self conscious at first but got over it. Only commented on once. Wound up in ER with seriously low blood pressure. Yep was wearing pink panties. Will I was changing into my hospital stand in NOTHING but my pink panties in walks a nurse to take my blood pressure and tells me to sit on the bed and does her job. As she was finishing she said, "I love the color of your panties, don't worry your not the first man to wind up in here wearing female clothing" she smiles a big smile and winked. That did raise my blood preasure. I never thought twice about my panties again
I don't think most people will have a problem with it, still doesn't stop the anxiety of being exposed when not public about it. Like I said above, I even worry about my male underwear showing so this would just be another thing to add to that.

time to get rid of all of those boring boxer things and get some good looking panties. Wearing them full time is not a big issue.
Still hesitant. Wonder if it is pushing my wife too far too fast.

I am gender fluid and wear male underwear with my male clothes and panties with my fem clothes. seems right.
I definitely feel this. I can wear men's shirt and women's skirts together, but wearing a dress or woman's shirt with no bra/boobs seems weird. And now having panties, the skirts are only worn with panties and not male underwear. I feel as though layers on top of each other should match.

Asew,
You don't have anything much to worry about. As long as your trousers are not extremely thin or tight or sliding down it's highly unlikely that anyone will notice. When it's colder you can always wear tights over your panties, which may make them even less likely to show thru your trousers.
I have underdressed every day (with one exception) for about three months now and there's no doubt that it's so much nicer. I check in the mirror or sometimes ask my wife to double check to see if my underwear shows thru my trousers. Nobody has ever said anything.
I think of it like this:
If anyone did somehow notice they probably wouldn't be bothered.
Even if they did disapprove they probably wouldn't comment about it.
In the very unlikely situation that someone did actually make a comment you can just have an explanation ready or tell them to mind their own business.

If your wife is ok with you buying more panties, go for it! :thumbsup:
Yeah, I would definitely be checking if it exposed and my wife would let me know too probably.

That's awesome.
Thanks.

michelleg
02-26-2018, 05:48 PM
I wear panties every chance I get, a lot more fun than boxers

Jenny22
02-26-2018, 06:10 PM
Hi, Asew. What an interesting name. Hey, the least feminine looking panties are 'Boyshorts.' Google it and you'll see a wide range of same and prices. Also, wear a long-body male T-shirt. That should cover everything. Once you get comfortable in the boyshorts, you can then venture into the really pretty and frilly panties. I fully underdress every day, and have for years. Love it so!

jacques
02-26-2018, 06:16 PM
what is there not to like with that suggestion?

Rayleen
02-26-2018, 06:46 PM
Love to wear panties all the time, hot pink is my favorite...

it match with my new pink 3 in heels.

Kiwi Primrose
02-26-2018, 09:41 PM
Panties for me ever since I was old enough to say I wouldn't wear Y-fronts, boxers or any other male choices at the time. So I have satin, cotton, nylon, frilly, plain, lacy, sheer - you name it and I will have some, all panties for any occasion. Just as it should be.

Linda Leigh
02-26-2018, 09:41 PM
I wear panties 24/7 only have a few men's underwear. I say go for wearing panties

Linda

Aunt Kelly
02-26-2018, 10:57 PM
I wear panties almost all the time. Yes, even in boy mode. Not frilly, lacy stuff mind you. Just plain cotton or micro fiber granny panties. It's weird... I don't think about my underwear much, unless I'm wearing "man panties". Then it feels... I don't know how to put it... uncomfortable. Not physically so, just not quite right.
Anyway, you'll never no unless you give it a try, so by all means, take your wonderful wife's very cool suggestion.

carisa
02-26-2018, 11:18 PM
Panties, panties, panties... I am wearing them full time, all the time. It took me a while to find the right ones. I love lace, but wearing panties with only lace does not work for me. I do need some fabric in some places! ;)

Drew GB
02-27-2018, 02:01 AM
Here is a tip from me to you. As soon as I got my first set of parties I was so “excited” I kept ruining them almost instantly. (Just leakage not full blown explosion. I have some control after all) Well my wife handed me the solution and said if I’m gonna wash those your going to wear these and she handed me a panty liner. I am happy to report I am less “excited” these days and don’t need them all the time but I still keep a couple in my purse just in case I see another pretty girl like my wife.
(She may be watching :heehee:)

Kiwi Primrose
02-27-2018, 02:30 AM
Panty liners are great, both for the reason you said but also for helping with making a smooth look when wearing a skirt or dress.

alwayshave
02-27-2018, 06:38 AM
Asew, I wear panties most of the time, never an issue.

Monique65
02-27-2018, 07:56 AM
I wear nylon/spandex panties full time. They are quite comfortable and give me a warm femme feeling.

Krisi
02-27-2018, 07:59 AM
I've been wearing panties for several years. I have male briefs to wear to doctor's appointments or other places where my underwear might be seen.

I have many different colors but black would pass as male underwear if questioned. After a while, they become just "underwear", I can't feel the difference.

Violet Remplier
02-27-2018, 03:39 PM
I have some of each, I really prefer the panties, but sometimes just feel more comfortable with the other ones. My advice is to expand your line of panties, it's awesome.

Asew
02-27-2018, 04:31 PM
Hi, Asew. What an interesting name. Hey, the least feminine looking panties are 'Boyshorts.' Google it and you'll see a wide range of same and prices. Also, wear a long-body male T-shirt. That should cover everything. Once you get comfortable in the boyshorts, you can then venture into the really pretty and frilly panties. I fully underdress every day, and have for years. Love it so!
My wife loves boyshorts, but they just seem very similar to boxer briefs and not as feminine as other styles. I have a long torso so I can easily expose some skin when bending is involved. My wife recently got me 2 sweatshirts from the tall men's section and I love them since they are long enough for all my bending so definitely looking into getting more tall things from now on.

what is there not to like with that suggestion?
I don't have a history of wearing panties. When I wore my sister's or wife's clothes I would go commando or wear my underwear since I did not want to wear someone else's panties. So I don't have a huge desire to wear panties unless I am wearing a skirt or dress. Now if she said I could wear skirts every day I would be really excited.

Love to wear panties all the time, hot pink is my favorite...

it match with my new pink 3 in heels.
I didn't know they had to match your heels too. Hard work picking out panties :) /sarcasm

Panties for me ever since I was old enough to say I wouldn't wear Y-fronts, boxers or any other male choices at the time. So I have satin, cotton, nylon, frilly, plain, lacy, sheer - you name it and I will have some, all panties for any occasion. Just as it should be.
I remember growing up wearing tighty whities and hating them. In college when I could buy my own underwear I switched to boxers. But hated the bulk they had when shoving them into pants. My wife preferred boxer briefs for their look and so I switched. But over the years I realized I don't like either. And my wife knows that which might be why she made the suggestion. I just would have never thought panties might be the answer to finding underwear I actually like.

I wear panties almost all the time. Yes, even in boy mode. Not frilly, lacy stuff mind you. Just plain cotton or micro fiber granny panties. It's weird... I don't think about my underwear much, unless I'm wearing "man panties". Then it feels... I don't know how to put it... uncomfortable. Not physically so, just not quite right.
Anyway, you'll never no unless you give it a try, so by all means, take your wonderful wife's very cool suggestion.
I definitely will get more variety.

Panties, panties, panties... I am wearing them full time, all the time. It took me a while to find the right ones. I love lace, but wearing panties with only lace does not work for me. I do need some fabric in some places! ;)
The two I got are little more on the lacey side with one being a little more practical and one being more fun.

Here is a tip from me to you. As soon as I got my first set of parties I was so “excited” I kept ruining them almost instantly. (Just leakage not full blown explosion. I have some control after all) Well my wife handed me the solution and said if I’m gonna wash those your going to wear these and she handed me a panty liner. I am happy to report I am less “excited” these days and don’t need them all the time but I still keep a couple in my purse just in case I see another pretty girl like my wife.
(She may be watching :heehee:)
One of my pairs is quite "exciting" but probably from the newness of it. I already get excited too often for my wife's tastes, maybe I should get used to the newness at home before going out in them to minimize the smacks and dirty looks from the wife :)

Panty liners are great, both for the reason you said but also for helping with making a smooth look when wearing a skirt or dress.
I would think they might add more bulk, thanks for the tip.

I have some of each, I really prefer the panties, but sometimes just feel more comfortable with the other ones. My advice is to expand your line of panties, it's awesome.
Definitely looking to get a few more varieties (got to try em all!).

Betsy
03-02-2018, 12:46 AM
My wife told me I can wear whatever I want to. When visiting my friends I have been wearing a pair of basic ladies flats with panties but no nylons. A few days ago I had nylons on prior to going over to one of our closest friends house. She did suggest I take them off to avoid some puzzled looks however i think she would have gone along with me wearing the nylons as long as I was willing to deal with the questions it would raise. I put it off for now!

Kay J
03-02-2018, 07:50 AM
Asew
I've been wearing panties for quite some time 24/7 I like Vanity Fair 100% nylon. My wife buys them for me in Black and stleviolet . I just keep my shirt tucked in and wear a belt have had no problems.By the way they have plenty of room for the boys.

Glenda58
03-02-2018, 03:34 PM
I wear panties 24/7 even to the doctor's office. Just was there last month wearing a bra and panty for exam. nothing was said. They could see my white bra with lace panty. I just don't care who see them on me other than my wife. She would have a fit.

Sherrii
03-02-2018, 05:25 PM
It sounds like you need/want to start wearing panties more and more. Go for it! Sherrii

suzanne
03-02-2018, 06:59 PM
I don't own male underwear anymore. The last pair of briefs went out in the trash years ago. Panties are lighter, more comfortable and don't make rumpled lines show through on your pants. And female clothes of any type are just more fun!

t-girlxsophie
03-02-2018, 08:48 PM
For last few years I've solely worn ladies undies,apart from when I visit the doctors.I'll wear less glamourous pairs at work as I'm up and down all the time.But no better feeling than being in a pretty pair of panties imo

Teri Ray
03-03-2018, 10:28 AM
Asew,

I am amazed that you might even think bringing this question to this site would have any other result other than "Go For the Panties". Your wife is a gem and you are lucky. Enjoy the new idea and wear your panties when you like. You now get to decide which is best for you on any given day. There is only one downside here and that is once you start buying all the pretty panties you desire your may need a new dresser to store them.

Enjoy, have fun and stay safe. Oh and give your wife a huge hug and be sure to thank her.

BLUE ORCHID
03-03-2018, 03:39 PM
Hi Asew :hugs:, Do you realize just how lucky that you are??? >Orchid...:daydreaming:...

donnalee
03-03-2018, 10:52 PM
I prefer women's bikini cotton panties; they just seem to fit better. Recently at Marshall's I ran across a pack of male underwear that were identical, with patterns and the same cut, so apparently the difference, at least in the eyes of the manufacturer is nonexistent.

PamelaRI
03-03-2018, 11:10 PM
I've worn panties every day for the last couple of years and find them to fit me better than men's underwear ever did. Never mind the variety of fabrics, colors and styles that I can now choose from. As for lasting, I've found that they are lasting longer than men's underwear ever did for me, but that may be a function of hand washing, having many more pairs and using pantiliners. As for someone finding out, I'm to the point were I really don't care (I wear yoga pants sometimes when I go grocery shopping), but unless someone is peeking under the divider in the bathroom, I can't see how anyone, under normal circumstances, would find out. I also wear camisoles quite often and when I don't it's ladies tank tops under my shirts.

Beverley Sims
03-04-2018, 12:25 AM
It is nice to have an encouraging wife.

I can see the day your boxers disappear.

fly2188
03-04-2018, 08:13 AM
I got rid of my last pair of boxers a couple weeks ago. It took about 5 years for me to go from my first pair of panties to no more mens underwear. I finally got rid of the last pairs of boxers when I realized I hadn't worn them in over a year.

Fiona123
03-04-2018, 09:11 AM
I would consider panites 24/7. I find panties more comfortable. Besides they help me feel girly which is what i want.
Also, your wife is wonderful.

Asew
03-11-2018, 02:03 PM
UPDATE:

I have tried to wear panties under my pants (and one warm day my shorts) and it just doesn't suit me. Within a half hour I would be changing back to the male underwear. It had nothing to do with comfort or being detectable on the outside. The biggest issue was my anxiety level going through the roof since it just seems like a ticking time bomb waiting to be accidentally exposed. I have been trying to minimize other anxiety sources in my life I don't need to add one more in. And my second biggest issue is that wearing panties without a skirt or dress just feels out of place. I wish I could enjoy it like many of you do, but it just doesn't feel right for me at this time. I just wish I could wear a skirt whenever I wanted. That is my favorite part of dressing, not the panties.

LisaKarenAZ
03-11-2018, 10:52 PM
To be honest, I can’t recall how long it’s been since I got rid of all the men’s underwear. It’s been at least 3 years since I’ve been wearing nothing but panties 24/7. I have a variety of styles and colors, and wear what suits me for the day. I don’t have a concern about wearing whatever to the doctor or anywhere else.

I also wear nail polish most of the time. Usually it’s a nude color, especially around work, but have known to go full pink or purple with extensions when the SO is okay with it.

At the end of the day, it’s easy to get wrapped up in what others think. I only concern myself with that thought process if I KNOW it could have an adverse effect on my family or ability to provide for them. And as for adverse effect on family, I’m predominantly only concerned if my actions will affect my relationship with my wife or kids.

mylilsecret8
04-02-2018, 09:10 PM
I wear panties 24/7, including Dr. appointments. They see it all the time and really not a big deal. :)

Jaymees22
04-02-2018, 10:09 PM
Some days I wear panties, some days men's briefs. It seems to be however I feel that particular day.
My wife admired a new top I was wearing and "asked" if she could borrow it, I think we are getting out of our DADT situation.

Lacey New
04-03-2018, 04:16 AM
You are sooo lucky to have an accepting spouse who encouraged you to wear panties. I would be in heaven. I wear panties whenever I can and when SO is away, I will wear them all day instead if my male undies. Nothing more comfy than a pair of full cut nylon briefs.

Alice B
04-03-2018, 11:53 AM
All I wear are panties, because all I own are panties and I just bought 12 more yesterday. For those of you afraid to go into a store and buy panties, don't be afraid. Sale clerks could care less and the only comment they might make is how cute your selection is