PDA

View Full Version : So do you tuck, if wearing panties in drab?

barbie lanai
03-15-2006, 09:05 AM
In reading posts, I see lots who wear panties all the time and lots who tuck. I assume if you tuck when enfemme and you wear panties in drab you probably also tuck in drab.

Since I shave my body hair, paint my toenails, and wear panties all the time; I just naturally seem to tuck all the time also. But maybe there's those who differ and somehow want a different panty feel in drab.

geegee2
03-15-2006, 03:01 PM
In reading posts, I see lots who wear panties all the time and lots who tuck. I assume if you tuck when enfemme and you wear panties in drab you probably also tuck in drab.

Since I shave my body hair, paint my toenails, and wear panties all the time; I just naturally seem to tuck all the time also. But maybe there's those who differ and somehow want a different panty feel in drab.
Ive been tucking for years and it is instinct to tuck no matter what I am wearing,it makes me feel more fem and theres no ugly bulge. love hugs and kisses GeeGee2

jmeg
03-15-2006, 04:27 PM
ok can ur cavitys be too small?!!? i just cant find em! any one maybe kno a website with maybe a diagram or an anatomy picture to help plz?!? anyone?!

Jennaie
03-15-2006, 04:31 PM
If im wearing panties in drab I usually tuck.

Casey Morgan
03-15-2006, 04:55 PM
I tuck enfemme and I wear panties in drab, but I don't tuck in drab. Too afraid of perople wondering where Willy went. Of course, if they're looking that closely at my crotch, then perhaps my cross dressing is the least of their problems.

Janelle Young
03-15-2006, 05:08 PM
I wear panties all of the time but only tuck when dressed enfemme. I guess during male mode I want the bulge to seen but during female mode not to be seen.

teegan685
03-15-2006, 05:12 PM
when drab no one rally can tell. The femme feeling with the tuck is new to me, can anyone elaborate on ways. I shave all hair and polish toes and fingers 24/7, but have never done the tuck. Any helpfull hints Kris

teegan685
03-15-2006, 05:14 PM
by the way Barbie and Janelle you two girls have great legs. Kris

trannie T
03-15-2006, 05:34 PM
I'm always in panties and I never tuck.

Julie York
03-15-2006, 05:45 PM
I put them up over my ears and paint them interesting colours. Once when I did this someone called me Ma'am whilst in drab.
And all this whilst at the doctors.

Julie Avery
03-15-2006, 06:02 PM
I put them up over my ears and paint them interesting colours. Once when I did this someone called me Ma'am whilst in drab.
And all this whilst at the doctors.

:::chuckle:::::

But did your cousin, being totally innocent of what was going on, offer to wax your eyebrows?

This recurrent thread merely proves that some men are so attached to their attachments that even when they like to look like girls they still love nothing better than to generate a discussion about their...um...accessories.

I didn't watch "Get Smart" and "'Allo 'Allo" all those years for nothing!

Helen MC
03-15-2006, 06:17 PM
Always wear panties, have never tucked and don't suppose I ever will as it sounds painful.

SherriePall
03-15-2006, 06:59 PM
While wearing panties, I tuck. Whether en femme or drab.

Julie Avery
03-15-2006, 07:32 PM
While wearing panties, I tuck. Whether en femme or drab.

What do you do when you're not wearing panties? Enquiring enemies of CHAOS need to know.

Janice Ann
03-15-2006, 08:15 PM
If the occacion demands a profile more accepting to the gen --pop-- I will wear girdle to hold me in-- I am a little-- or a lot fat-- not quite like PORKY PIG but getting close-- Hey !! all I have to is dress just a better
than most GG s do-- no one calls me for it--- So-- if it aint broke-- why tuck?--- jeeze louise---

Rochelle 5
03-15-2006, 09:21 PM
Never tuck. I love the feel of the satin or silky material feel which makes me aroused off and on during the day. I do get glances from both male and female, but like the female glances a lot more. When I do I think "I bet you would love to know I am wearing sexy pink panties"

Karren H
03-15-2006, 11:39 PM
I tuck all the time enfemme and less than half the time when I wear my business lingere in male mode.

Love Karren

Ellie
03-17-2006, 02:46 AM
I tuck enfemme sometimes but things always shift around before too long.

It usually doesnt matter as most of my outfits aren't very tight in that area.

Brina1960
03-17-2006, 01:01 PM
Gadzooks, Girls!

I wish I was endowed enough down there to worry about tucking. Well, my wife probably wishes. Anyway, don't have to... :o

--Brina

PaulaJeanette
03-17-2006, 01:46 PM
When dressed enfemme and wearing panties, yes, I do tuck. It just naturally goes with the rest of my feminine frontal appearance. So as not to upset my wife, I do not tuck when wearing panties with her knowledge and in her presence.

Interestingly enough though, sometimes, when I put on my drab briefs, I absentmindedly tuck. I guess, practice not only makes perfect but also develops habits ;) ;)

Hugs,

PaulaJeanette

JoAnnDallas
03-17-2006, 02:08 PM
When dressed enfemme and wearing panties, yes, I do tuck. It just naturally goes with the rest of my feminine frontal appearance. This about sums it up for me too.

JoAnn