PDA

View Full Version : Further up date on my adventure

carolyn todd
02-27-2018, 12:38 PM
I have decide to head home due to the weather I had wanted to stay dressed until next Wednesday,but with weather supposed to get worse the lovely time has to end for the time being.
I will add more to my up date tomorrow when I return home,I have so much to tell you.?
Thank you
Carolyn

Beverley Sims
02-27-2018, 03:36 PM
Carolyn,
If the snow starts to fall there, start worrying, otherwise stay safe and warm. :-)

Jaylyn
02-27-2018, 03:40 PM
Better to be safe than sorry anytime Carolyn, we all are looking forward to your update.

carolyn todd
02-28-2018, 02:14 AM
Thank you girls.
I was going to update you all when I got home but as I am not leaving the hotel till 10 this morning I thought I would make a start, first thing I will state is I had a ball I don’t know if it’s because my family and friends don’t know I am a crossdresser or I don’t care what happens but I think if I was asked if i dress in women clothes I will say yes.
Of the people I have spoke to of my dressing there have been seven gg female weather it be a hotel guest,police support officer or s/a they have all said that what does it matter what you are wearing as long as you are enjoy your self what does it matter,and I am doing that.
As one of the girls said you pass ok at a distance but not close up ( I did ask first) but I know that I am not petty, one did say I did not look my age which make me smile.

Carolyn

More later

Teresa
02-28-2018, 05:27 AM
Carolyn,
Better safe than sorry, you know the British roads like most have drivers of various skills and some with no brains at all , best to play safe and steer clear of them !

I had quite an experience when it snowed back in January , if you recall the story , I was stuck outside my own home in my car, fully dressed with my son's car blocking my drive , I came out to quite a few people that day because of the snow !!

carolyn todd
02-28-2018, 03:40 PM
Teresa
travel by British rail one train Crawley to Portsmouth harbour ended with three trains, fully dressed as i have been for the past ten days and like all stations a wind tunnel.

i have a question to ask to you Helen Highwater and anyone else, Helen went you had your holiday/walkabout last year for a week did you find that at time's you could done
with someone with you not for your confidence as you had lots of that just some company to talk to while you are have a coffee or looking at a skirt or dress?.

if someone ask which part i enjoy the most it would be going out the front door to coming back in the front door after ten days,
now i am thinking about the next time i can go away ,but that's down to the weather i told one friend i was thinking go away her words if you enjoy yourself go b;'#/anyone else.

bye for now from one very very happy women.

Carolyn