PDA

View Full Version : Counselor is good!

Lana Mae
02-28-2018, 07:20 PM
There was some question about my counselor not asking the "deep, penetrating" question! Well, she did not have to, I did and she turned them back on me! What do you think transgender is? Are you transgender? ETC! We had a good session! We discussed what I wanted and has given me much to think about! We discuss deep issues as well as a little fashion from time to time! We are discussing what I want to discuss! I brought up starting a social club here and she thought it was a great idea and made a number of suggestions! A very good session! Hugs Lana Mae

Rogina B
02-28-2018, 09:52 PM
Now you are on a high so OFF to Keystone you go !

Jaylyn
02-28-2018, 10:32 PM
My my I think Lana is ready to go to Keystone, Lana you are a wonderful girl. Sounds like you could have counseled yourself. Have fun and enjoy the trip and days at the meetup. I really wouldn't know how to answer the questions you said she asked, but good for you that you are thinking about them. You'll figure it out soon I bet.

kimdl93
02-28-2018, 10:50 PM
I'm amused that someone outside the room would presume to judge the adequacy of the questions being asked in your therapy sessions. It seems her questions and her words of encouragement all helped provoke thoughts and advance the conversation. A social club sounds interesting. I've made contacts with a clandestine group here in east Texas and I'm looking forward to meeting at one of our carefully vetted rendezvous points!!!

Sami Brown
02-28-2018, 10:51 PM
That's great news, Lana Mae. I am truly glad you are getting a LOT out of these sessions.

Sami

IleneD
02-28-2018, 11:14 PM
Lana Mae,

Wow. With your Keystone adventure coming up next week, you are on a roll! Quite a few outstanding developments in your growth as a transgender woman.
So happy for you, dear. Be happy.
Hugs.

Lana Mae
03-01-2018, 08:39 AM
Ro-Still got 4 days of work and 2 of them are second shift which I do not care for and they are on the weekend!
Jaylyn-Maybe I could have but it would have took me longer to get there!
Kim-Good luck with that!
Sami-I am and the confidence is up a little bit more!
Ilene-Thanks you are so nice to say those things!
Thanks everyone for your comments!
Hugs Lana Mae