PDA

View Full Version : How often do you fully dress?

CassieBlades
03-02-2018, 09:26 AM
I have panties that I wear a couple times a week and I will throw on pantyhose under pants a couple times a month. This is normal for me. But every few months I get the urge to fully dress. I'll splurge and buy a new outfit. Dress for about a week then the want to wanes and it's back to panties and pantyhose. Just wondering what everyone else's normal is.

IleneD
03-02-2018, 09:30 AM
LOL!
Not as often as I wish.
But today..... TODAY!!!!; the magic will happen.
I have such a dressing day before me.

Jenn26
03-02-2018, 09:38 AM
I'm literally just starting out myself, so I'm establishing my "normal". I started with panties a day or two a week, I can see this becoming more an more full time. I really do love the feel of them, but time will tell if it's just a "honeymoon" phase or not. I picked up some active wear, and we'll see how that goes.

I'm quickly seeing that whatever pace I go is perfect for "me". Everyone on these boards seem to be on their own unique normal. I'm interested to see if I have the same want/wane thing happens for me.

Foxy Lady
03-02-2018, 09:41 AM
I fully dress 3 or4 times a week, retirement is great.

bridget thronton
03-02-2018, 09:42 AM
Most days (for a few hours any way)

Krisi
03-02-2018, 09:45 AM
As Foxy Lady, three or 4 times a week on average. By "dressing" I don't mean full makeup, mascara and eyeliner, etc., but I dress as a woman who is just going about her daily business. I'll have the boobs, the hips, the hair, beard cover and lipstick and the clothes and shoes.

KymG
03-02-2018, 09:57 AM
Fully dressed maybe once a month, dressed sans makeup more often than that.
Go through fits and bursts of it.

Joni T
03-02-2018, 10:02 AM
Depends on the circumstances and desires. Sometimes once a week. Sometimes once a month. Sometimes not for months (even years--yes, years). Just depends on my mental set. I have enough other hobbies and life in general to keep me occupied.
Jon

Elizabeth G
03-02-2018, 10:03 AM
Not as often as I would like, right now only about once every other month. I'm trying to not push too hard at home but I'm going to work with my wife and try to come up with some plan that gives me more opportunities that she can still work with.

rockerreds
03-02-2018, 10:11 AM
About twice a week.

t-girlxsophie
03-02-2018, 10:15 AM
Im lucky that with a supportive wife most days I can dress.I work nights so theres sometimes I don't have the energy and don't bother,(think thats just an age thing).But when I'm not at work I can dress fully for days (And nights) on end,as I have been since Monday :)

Monique65
03-02-2018, 10:45 AM
I underdress full time and fully dress about once a week when my wife does volunteer work.

Georgina
03-02-2018, 10:48 AM
Every day after work without make up.

Jenn_8B
03-02-2018, 10:53 AM
It depends a lot. I have children at home so if they are here, I don't dress. Depending on things happening around the house every other Friday during the school year. Summer time dressing is pretty rare.

docrobbysherry
03-02-2018, 11:10 AM
Usually 4 or 5 times a month. Unless I'm attending a T event like DLV or Wildside. Then, I dress day and nite for 5+ days straight!:battingeyelashes:

But, u have to remember, it only takes me seconds to put my face on. Literally!:tongueout

Rhonda Jean
03-02-2018, 11:21 AM
I'm not even sure what "fully dressed" is anymore. Seems like to some of us if you're not wearing a dress or skirt you're not fully dressed. By that standard it's only a few times a year anymore. Short of that, about once a week.

Teri Ray
03-02-2018, 11:24 AM
I can underdress with panties and bra any day I choose. I fully dress with make up and wig maybe 3-4 times a year. I could fully dress more often if I chose to but life as it is with family and friends cause me to make those opportunities fewer. I am quite happy with the opportunities I do take advantage of and I have no complaints.

Sallee
03-02-2018, 11:24 AM
I guess the obvious answer is not enough. But the real answer is once or twice a month. Its either all or nothing. pads paint and hair are needed to make it all happen for me. I have had opportunities to spent a fair amount of time in face but it seems after a few days it is more of a chore than it is worth. I don't want to lose the thrill of painting my face and padding my butt and getting mamned in the mall

Cheryl T
03-02-2018, 11:25 AM
Generally every day after work. Not always with makeup since I'm not going out, but otherwise fully.

Dana44
03-02-2018, 11:33 AM
About 3 days a week. But I wear ladies tennis shoes to the gym. No problems.

njcddresser
03-02-2018, 11:45 AM
Fully dressed, a couple times a month. Panties, every day. Bra, 4-5 Days a week. Wear one to wrk maybe once a week. Wear a teddy or something sexy to bed just about every night.

Tracii G
03-02-2018, 12:11 PM
I wear womens clothes all day everyday so the clothes don't change even if I decide to put on make up and go 100% female for the day.

Ressie
03-02-2018, 12:28 PM
Fully dressed with makeup, jewelry about once a month. I've cut down on wearing makeup at home because my brother has been coming over every day. I can quick change most anything but not makeup!

Also, there are other things more important to me than dressing all the time.

carhill2mn
03-02-2018, 12:36 PM
I "fully dress" nearly everyday. I do not present as a woman if I am with my family or friends who only know me as my male self. There are also times when my male self must appear.

Glenda58
03-02-2018, 12:56 PM
I dress everyday just no makeup or wigs. Don't always have a dress or skirt on but my jeans are female so are my slacks. Bra and panties everyday with embellish Ts.

Stephanie47
03-02-2018, 01:16 PM
As a retiree with a wife who still works outside the home I dress those days when she goes to work. When I do get the opportunity it is seven hours. I have light facial hair so all I do is take a close shave and forego makeup. Most women do not don full makeup if all they are doing is domestic chores; vacuuming, laundry and ironing, cooking and baking. My wife is still easing her way back to work. My dressing days average maybe two to four times a month.

sara66
03-02-2018, 01:24 PM
I average 2 to 3 times a month. When I dress I prefer all or nothing. I only get one or two hours at a time. My wife does not want to see me dressed. She also does not want me to go out more than once or twice a year. My desire to dress is also ebbs with weather.
Sara :2c:

anna kate
03-02-2018, 01:42 PM
Dress some part of every day (unless we have company). When not dressed en femme, I under-dress. Always wear bra and panties. Only time no bra is when temperature is above 70F degrees.

Joyce Swindell
03-02-2018, 01:47 PM
I try to get fully dressed once a month. We have a group that meets every first Saturday a month at a local motel. We usually rent a room for at least the night after the meeting. If we can we will book the room for Friday and Saturday nights. Then I'll get dressed up in the morning and my wife and I will spend the day shopping or getting our nails done before the meeting in the evening. That is best case scenario for the weekend. Notice the word "try" at the start....sometimes it can be hard with the busy schedules we keep.

Phoebe Reece
03-02-2018, 01:50 PM
I dress fully (clothes, wig, makeup, accessories, etc.) about 3 or 4 days a month. When I do dress fully, it is for the entire day. I will be going out somewhere during that day, even if it is just for a few hours.

Helen_Highwater
03-02-2018, 02:00 PM
I under dress in knickers and either holdups or tights most days. As for fully dressing sans makeup it's about 4-5 times a month but usually only for 3-4 hours at a times.

LeannS
03-02-2018, 02:26 PM
5 days a week dressed with no makeup tuesday's and wednesday's dressed with no wig as it kind of freaks out the grandson (he's 1)
if wife goes away for the weekend I am all in nails and everything next time is mid april can't wait

DIANEF
03-02-2018, 02:56 PM
I only ever fully dress, the full works, and usually get to do that once a week. And that day is Friday and I am dressed right now. Every so often I get an extra day. For the last three weeks I've had Wednesday too.

Jess S.
03-02-2018, 04:38 PM
Not enough! Full dressing for me is more in the colder months perhaps twice a month.

Shely
03-02-2018, 05:09 PM
I agree, not enough. But really dress a couple of times a week (fully) and take photos. Sometimes I dress partly when I don't have very much time. I am always underdressed, pantyhose ect and a often a camisole under a sweater. I would dress more, if I could. I'd like to go full time, but that's not in the cards.

stephNE
03-02-2018, 05:12 PM
I fully dress about once a week; twice if I'm lucky. But every now and then life gets in the way and I may have to miss a week.
But I underdress with panties every day, and most days I also have on panty hose, a bra, women's jeans, and women's flat shoes.

Jenny22
03-02-2018, 06:06 PM
Every day. As I type, I'm wearing black slingbacks, thigh highs, panties, bra and forms, a red dress (hem above the knees), only red lipstick, jewelry, but no wig. Help! I've fallen down the pink rabbit hole and can't get out! <grin>

Rayleen
03-02-2018, 06:21 PM
About three times a month, I partly dress almost everyday with bra, leggings , earrings, lipstick and heels.

BLUE ORCHID
03-02-2018, 06:54 PM
Hi Cassie :hugs:, I fully dress for four hours every morning and a couple hours a couple evenings a week.>Orchid...:daydreaming:...

nikkiwindsor
03-02-2018, 07:22 PM
Once or twice weekly when my wife is home...while she's away daily!

Joyce Swindell
03-02-2018, 07:50 PM
Wow! So many that dress completely multiple times a week here!! I replied earlier and hadn't read many prior responses. Now having read all that have posted after my post I think I need to step it up!! lol

I wonder.... of all that have responded.... how many are retired verses full time employed?

I run our mobile sales business and have little time to dress as much as so many of us here do. Even if it was just my wife and I, I wouldn't get "fully dressed" every week or weekend. But I would wear a lot more often casually around the house and/or out for short errands.

Asew
03-02-2018, 08:38 PM
Its too random for me to say. Sometimes it is every opportunity, other times it once a week or once a month.

tbryant2k16
03-02-2018, 09:10 PM
Depending on what you call 'fully dressed'? I consider myself dressed everyday, but I don't present as a woman. I'm just bucking the gender norms that say what a man can and can't wear.

Laura28
03-03-2018, 12:49 AM
I travel a lot so 3 or 4 times a months. Panties everyday and keep my self hairless from the eye brows down.

Jillian Faith
03-03-2018, 08:18 AM
It all comes down to your definition of fully dressing mine is wearing 100% feminine clothes and shoes, hair and make-up done, finger nails and toe nail painted, jewelry appropriate for my outfit, purse loaded with all essential items and lastly a spray of perfume.

I can underdress with panties and bra any day I choose. I fully dress with make up and wig maybe 3-4 times a year. I could fully dress more often if I chose to but life as it is with family and friends cause me to make those opportunities fewer. I am quite happy with the opportunities I do take advantage of and I have no complaints.

I'm retired and could probably dress more frequently but family commitments do seem to get in the way. I'm the primary caregiver for my wife who is battling Ovarian cancer for the 3rd time in 3 years. I also help our oldest daughter when she needs help with the two grandsons who are 2 1/2 and 18 months.

Not as often as I would like, right now only about once every other month. I'm trying to not push too hard at home but I'm going to work with my wife and try to come up with some plan that gives me more opportunities that she can still work with.

I agree it never seems enough and with my wife's heath concerns I also don't like to push very hard. I do have my toes painted 75% of the time and wear panties and a nightgown 99% of the time after my nightly shower. Fully dressed as described above probably 4-5 times a year. When I feel the need I tell my wife and she usually comes up with something that addresses my needs. One thing she has done recently, if we purchase something mail order or she brings a surprise home for me, is she wants me to try on the item with full make-up and wig instead of just my undergarments, she says it gives her a better picture of whether the new outfit will work. After assessing the outfit she may ask me to add accessories such as a scarf or necklace or to change to a different purse or shoes, This has been a boost to my femme self as I do love to play with make-up.

Rollermiss
03-03-2018, 08:54 AM
If I am out of town almost always. Most of the time when I am home. As both my girls know as does my wife. underwear 24/7

Kelsey

tylia
03-03-2018, 09:01 AM
As often as I can. There was a time when just wearing pantyhose and a skirt would quell the woman within. These days.... it’s all or nothing.... wig,makeup,jewelry.... nails .

Krisi
03-03-2018, 09:07 AM
I think we need to define "dressing" before we can answer the question accurately. If it's just panties, I dress every day. Same for women's jeans. All my jeans are from the women's section but I wear them as a male. I wouldn't call it "dressing" without a wig and at least lipstick and beard cover.

So my answer is, I dress with women's clothes and shoes, boobs, hips and hair nearly every day unless I'm away or doing something outside of the house. Not all day perhaps but half a day.

Heather Anne
03-03-2018, 09:16 AM
I usually dress fully en fermme twice as week. Fully en femme for me is from the skin out from head to toe and everything in between. Make up, wig, etc. Usually Wednesdays and Saturdays are my days to get out en femme. I dress en femme at home almost every day but only partially, i.e., lingerie and a dress. No makeup or wig. Wear lingerie almost 24/7, panties, pantyhose, camisole, nghtgowns (sometimes with garterbelt and stockings or pantyhose) except for doctor appointments. I wear knee highs all the time.

foxy bartender
03-03-2018, 09:47 AM
If by dress fully you mean that you’re not wearing any boy clothes, then every day for me. I actually can’t remember the last time I wore even one item of boy clothes. I’m not sure why I even still have them!

Emily78
03-03-2018, 10:46 AM
I just started wearing panties and a bra every day

MsEva
03-03-2018, 10:58 AM
I fully dress 3 - 4 times a week. Fully dressed means undergarments, fem dress wig and lipstick. One advantage of going gray early in life is I don't need to use foundation anymore. After a close shave, I don't need foundation. Just lipstick and I am good to go.

Joan58
03-03-2018, 11:50 AM
If by dress fully you mean that you’re not wearing any boy clothes, then every day for me. I actually can’t remember the last time I wore even one item of boy clothes. I’m not sure why I even still have them!

This is where I am at also, with a few exceptions one being male outerwear when working outside on cold days.

Attended a funeral yesterday, Wearing a men's sport jacket over the rest of my female attire.

Fiona123
03-03-2018, 02:03 PM
Sadly not often enough!

Mickitv
03-03-2018, 03:43 PM
I wear panties (thongs or bikinis) everyday. However, I do not fully dress often enough. I would love more but circumstances dictate patience.

Alice B
03-03-2018, 03:51 PM
I used to fully dress 3-5 times a month to go out. Now I am lucky to fully dress once every 1-2 months. This is due to injurys.

Kay J
03-03-2018, 04:23 PM
I can fully dress everyday for about 3 to 4 hours in the morning. Retirement is great. I have to be down stairs as we are in a DADT situation and I can not leave the house. That works for me.

jacques
03-03-2018, 05:00 PM
hello
How often do I fully dress? - not often enough
luv J

Beverley Sims
03-04-2018, 12:08 AM
Most of the time, except for work.

leotard fan
03-04-2018, 08:16 AM
not enough. i fully dress when i´m alone with my wife at home, this means twice a month, or a week a month in hoolidays... . but I underdressed almost every days.

Jacqui StGermain
03-05-2018, 01:10 AM
Every day except while at work. I am fortunate to have a very accepting partner.(26 years and counting, she has known from the first year)
Was full time for a few years when I worked for myself, other than when working for a few select clients.

Alice_2014_B
03-05-2018, 07:29 AM
With new roomies it's been more rare, but at least a few times a year.
Last time was in October, and that was to make a YouTube video and do stand-up.
I'd love to fully dress up more, but waiting for the privacy.
As far as underdressing, not my thing.
:)

faltenrock
03-05-2018, 08:19 AM
Three or four times a week at home, when I'm alone in the house, no make-up, just for 2-3 hours.

I get to go out every 3-10 weeks, in that case the full package, make-up, accessories and so on. Usually out for a full day or two.

AmberLeigh
03-05-2018, 03:28 PM
Since December, at least once a week.

lynda o
03-05-2018, 10:21 PM
I fully dress 3 or 4 days a week, usually with full makeup.

Frannie7
03-05-2018, 10:31 PM
It varies. Sometimes once every two weeks, if I don't use makeup. Fully with makeup it can be as long as 2 months in between.

Ceera
03-06-2018, 01:20 AM
Panties - always.
'unisex' women's jeans and shoes - almost every day. Of late, that includes jeans with feminine embroidered pockets and women's sandals.

Fully female, with wig, makeup breast forms, tucked, hip pads, and definitely female attire, about 1 to 3 days per week. About 95% of my social time out of the house is as a woman. About half of 'daily life activities' like grocery shopping, walking the dog, refueling the car, getting an oil change, etc is done as a woman.

fantasticsix
03-06-2018, 03:01 AM
Usually once or twice a month I end up dressing one evening, then wake up the next day with the urge to dress and head out in public.

BrendaPDX
03-06-2018, 04:57 PM
I am all over the board, sometimes a few times a month sometimes much longer. Right now I am worried, I haven't wanted to or have dressed for over two months:(

Megan Rice
03-06-2018, 09:13 PM
I'm at the point of fully dressing or not at all .I tell myself just light dressing today,you've got things to do but I'll always finish off with make up and wig as opposed to just the undergarments and dress anymore I have to completely transform at least 3 times a week I live alone but I still get nervous

Cassandra Lynn
03-06-2018, 11:45 PM
Just wondering what everyone else's normal is.

My normal is living as and presenting as both of my gender's, I lean more towards women's clothing, but it's not overly femme in styling.

But the clothing itself isn't 'the' presentation:
I've thinned and shaped my eyebrows to the point they are feminine, nary a hair to be seen below that which resides on my head, a decent amount of make-up on most days, salon done fingers and toes (my hands and feet are my most feminine feature), 2 piercings per ear - usually with one set of danglies and one set of sparling posts, and a nice femme scent.

Summertime is especially nice, short ladies khaki's with a more noticeably female sandal and my fave warm weather item of jewellery - toe rings!

Cass

Becky Blue
03-07-2018, 01:00 AM
Not anywhere near as often as I want or need to!! Based on my circumstances at times it can be 8 or 9 months. Usually I land up with a few days intensive. I have to settle for partial or underdressing to keep me going when the need is very strong.

larissa-laurie
03-07-2018, 03:33 AM
I dress in lingerie almost every day, 2 or 3 times a month I go full dress. When I was moving and alone for several months, I dressed full every day and really enjoyed it. This was usually home alone. I only ventured out in the dark fully dressed and to some dress shops that already knew me.

- - - Updated - - -

I am sort of the same, I like my lingerie but have somewhat neutral ladies tops and pants, shoes, socks, coats, scarves, sweaters, etc, but I enjoy them almost every day. It is a wonderful feeling.

Traceyjo
03-07-2018, 06:25 AM
When I dress I always want to be fully dressed which I do at every opportunity. Fortunately I get theses chances at least once a week and sometimes twice. I would really struggle if I was only able to enjoy this exquisite pleasure less than oce a week and I feel sympathy for those girls who only get rare opportunities. When you know how wonderful it feels to transform totally into female mode, being unable to do so regularly would seem like terrible deprivation.

donnalee
03-07-2018, 05:39 PM
24/7, although I do go out in a semi-stealth male mode, (women's pants, hair in a pony tail, t or polo shirt). The only thing that's male is my shoes as I have a difficult to find size, locating women's shoes is hard and I don't do heels very well. I don't wear makeup; age has affected my eyes and my hands are too shaky, plus I don't find makeup very attractive on women. I'm usually in a skirt which I very much prefer.
I'm retired, lost my SO several years ago and the one romance I've had since did not end well (both were accepting and even better, encouraging), so other than socially, there is no real reason not to and I'm not particularly social.
The neighbors probably know but that's never been a big concern.

sometimes_miss
03-08-2018, 09:22 PM
Daily. If I'm not working, I sleep in girl pj's and when I wake up, shower and wear girl clothes all day (until I have to leave the house). Wig included.
Tonight these: httphttps://www.vermontcountrystore.com/eyelet-ruffle-baby-doll-pajamas/product/71086:// (https://www.vermontcountrystore.com/eyelet-ruffle-baby-doll-pajamas/product/71086)

Joanna447
03-10-2018, 12:25 PM
I dress at least 2 or 3 times on the weekend.

Vintage4sarah
03-11-2018, 06:22 AM
Of course the first thing that enters my mind is "not enough".

In realty, I can count about a dozen times in 2017 that Sarah was fully dressed with friends at small gatherings or weekend long affairs like First Event. At home, I only dress when I can totally emerge into my female side and that can vary from 1 to 3 times a month.

Joanne108
03-11-2018, 05:10 PM
Whenever I can, which is about once every two to three months

Taylor186
03-12-2018, 05:30 PM
"Fully dressed" for me, after a full body shave, includes (from bottom to top): heels, hosiery, panties, corset, NuBra cleavage, bra, forms, shapewear, skirt and top or dress, nail polish, makeup, eyelashes, wig and complementing accessories (earrings, necklace, purse, rings, etc.). This happens only once or twice a year.

April Rose
03-12-2018, 06:04 PM
I wear female clothes almost every day, but I haven't done the whole "glam" thing in the past year.

SkylarLee
03-12-2018, 07:17 PM
Unfortunately, not as often as I would like. I fully dress about once per three/four months (fully dress meaning head to toe, with wig, makeup, forms, heels, hose, dress, etc.)

Olivia Lauren
03-12-2018, 07:24 PM
With makeup once a month. With everything except makeup once a week.

(((((hugs))))), Olivia

Angie G
03-12-2018, 08:23 PM
a very good part of every day. Being retired since april 2017 I have a lot of time to fully dress. And I do.:hugs:
Angie