PDA

View Full Version : samantha's first night out

samanthajay
10-26-2004, 03:01 AM
hey everyone im sorry to all my freinds that i havn't been around i stayed with my girlfreind lastnight and for some reason the forum wouldn't let me in the night before. but here is my make up test. i went out as samantha. it was gay night at jakes and i had a blast. my girlfreind did my hair and make up she put me into a ankle length skirt and a a cute flowered top all in black of course. it was me my girlfreind, and a whole bunch of my open minded freinds. my freind teresa said i walked more like a girl then she did. she also said later after she had a few that when i danced with her i was confussing her. she is a lesbien and really dosn't like guys in that way but when i finally got up to dance with her to prince's "kiss", boy did i make it hard for her. i danced with my girlfreind as well and so other freinds. it was my first time in heels too and i took to it like pro. im sooooo high off life(and a few southern confert and cokes too)right now, and it felt so wonderful. its great. i think if it wasn't for my coming to this forum i would be still samantha only at home. i love this place i love you guys. i wished a picture was taken but leslie's camrea didn't have any film. ohh well but hey i feeling awfully good at the moment. i know some of yall would be proud of me. i think i might do it again next week too. it will be awsome. :D

Alayna
10-26-2004, 04:16 AM
Congratulations!! Sounds like a blast - You must have done pretty well to convince your friend:D

samanthajay
10-26-2004, 04:18 AM
yeah she was a lil drunk and i danced dirty. :D

Tonia
10-26-2004, 06:28 AM
hey everyone im sorry to all my freinds that i havn't been around i stayed with my girlfreind lastnight and for some reason the forum wouldn't let me in the night before. but here is my make up test. i went out as samantha. it was gay night at jakes and i had a blast. my girlfreind did my hair and make up she put me into a ankle length skirt and a a cute flowered top all in black of course. it was me my girlfreind, and a whole bunch of my open minded freinds. my freind teresa said i walked more like a girl then she did. she also said later after she had a few that when i danced with her i was confussing her. she is a lesbien and really dosn't like guys in that way but when i finally got up to dance with her to prince's "kiss", boy did i make it hard for her. i danced with my girlfreind as well and so other freinds. it was my first time in heels too and i took to it like pro. im sooooo high off life(and a few southern confert and cokes too)right now, and it felt so wonderful. its great. i think if it wasn't for my coming to this forum i would be still samantha only at home. i love this place i love you guys. i wished a picture was taken but leslie's camrea didn't have any film. ohh well but hey i feeling awfully good at the moment. i know some of yall would be proud of me. i think i might do it again next week too. it will be awsome. :D

Sounds wonderfuly samantha you really had a great time it sure is nice to get out and kick your heels up and have fun.:rolleyes:

Love Tonia:)

samanthajay
10-26-2004, 06:38 AM
and did i ever kick up my heels. im going to bed now im goin to change into a nice pair of panteis and hit the sack. :D

Amelie
10-26-2004, 06:41 AM
Samantha, I am so happy for you!! You know,,, going out dressed is like taking drugs, once you start, your hooked.
You sound like you had a wonderful time, I hope to hear more of your adventures while dressed.
Your friend
Amelie

babe4life
10-26-2004, 07:19 AM
Samantha!

babe4life
10-26-2004, 07:20 AM
SAMANTHA! I am SO PROUD of you!

<<<< big hug >>>>>

It sounds like you had an absolute ball. I am very, very envious :)

Much love,
Vicky

Fiona K
10-26-2004, 08:00 AM
Congratulations Samantha!
Sounds like a lot of fun!!
Fiona xx

Wendy me
10-26-2004, 08:06 AM
samantha this is just the start the more you go out =more shopping have fun, enjoy.
love it
wear it

wendy me

Tristen Cox
10-26-2004, 03:56 PM

COOL ! Good for you Samantha, I am soo glad you got out and are so happy! And it's great to hear from you again. ;) Missed you sweetie

samanthajay
10-27-2004, 02:17 AM
i missed all of yall too. *hugs vicky back* i love you guys and yes amelie i want to do it again so bad. and julie if im ever in chi town we have to drink some wiskey together. the only bad thing about the experiancewas this afternoon when i woke up my thighs and knees were killing me. i danced to much.i so out of shape. it was still worth it though. ohh well. alayna we are going to dance up a storm at midnight on the 13th. you me and a few of my gg's. we are difenitly taken pics of us there. once again thanks every one for the support. :D

Sweet Susan
10-27-2004, 02:21 AM
Amelie's drug analogy is oh, so very true. There isn't anything like going out in public dressed like a girl, particularly around other people, and even more so when you can dance and have a few drinks. It is something that you will do again and again. Way to go, girl!

samanthajay
10-27-2004, 02:27 AM
i want to do it again and again. :D

babe4life
10-27-2004, 04:10 AM
Samantha, you have no idea how excited I am for you on this! Really, wonderfully, fantastically, AWESOME. Next time, you *will* take pictures and you *will* share them ;)

Love,
Vicky

samanthajay
10-27-2004, 04:13 AM
yes my mistress. :D

DebbiAnne
11-03-2004, 06:38 PM
Samantha,

That is just awesome! I was right there with you as I read your story (and even got a little buzz off the SC & Coke :D ). I know exactly how you feel. It's the most amazing feeling in the world.

But I must stress Amelie is right, it's like a drug. But what the hell! You're probably hooked already so why fight it? :rolleyes:

Can't wait to hear more.

Has anyone ever had an overdose of crossdressing? LOL

Bonnie-OR
11-03-2004, 06:57 PM
Way to go Samantha, sounds like you had a fantastic time, and I'll second what Vicky said. Pictures!!! And DebbiAnne, I've never heard of anyone ODing, but it sounds as if Sam's gonna give it a try... Huggs, Bonnie

samanthajay
11-10-2004, 04:39 PM
and i went out again this past monday too. :D

JennyCD
11-10-2004, 04:45 PM
Wow, I am very happy for you! sounds like you reall had a great time. I am hoping to work up the courage to go out like that myself some time. :)

I had thought about the "gay bar" thing, and it's probably a good idea. The people there would likely be much more tolerant than in a "straight" club.

Anybody know of any good places in the Milwaukee area????

Congrats Samantha, I envy you your courage.

Tristen Cox
11-10-2004, 06:04 PM
and i went out again this past monday too. :D

Well tell us what happened!?
Come on don't keep us guessing.

T