PDA

View Full Version : Bags All Packed

Glenda58
03-02-2018, 03:20 PM
The wife was gone today for a while. So I had time to pack for my trip back home after my trip golfing with the guys. I plan to dress coming home from Tennessee to Michigan. I pack a black midi skirt with peekaboo sleeve pink top. With that I have black high heel boots and black tights. Also my black padded bra with matching panties. That's if the weather is bad coming back. I also pack a coral knee length skirt with a peach chiffon top and white cami to go under it. With it I have beige heels a peach bra and with matching panties also pantyhose. I have my makeup, wig, purse, sunglasses and jewelry. Toss in a black rain jacket that I had.

Hope I have everything I need. If anyone can think of something that I missed PLEASE let know.

I can't wait to get going so I can dress up.

Vikky
03-02-2018, 04:11 PM
Hi Glenda
Lucky you. I had planned for some concentrated Vikky time this weekend as the SO was due to go away for four days with some of her girl-friends. However, with the terrible weather here in the UK they had to cancel so Vikky time will have to wait. Boo Hoo!
Vikky

Allisa
03-02-2018, 05:32 PM
Don't forget your clubs and the wife.

BLUE ORCHID
03-02-2018, 06:57 PM
Hi Glenda :hugs:, It really sounds like you have all bases covered.>Orchid...:daydreaming:...

Beverley Sims
03-03-2018, 11:51 PM
You always forget something, you just have to buy some more to fill in the gaps.

Tracii G
03-04-2018, 12:02 AM
Be careful on I 75 on Sunday traffic is usually pretty bad on Jellico Mountain.
I75 is one the nations most heavily traveled interstate.