PDA

View Full Version : A new step: telling my secret

Chloe Triss
03-06-2018, 01:58 PM
I told my girl best friend that I was crossdressing. Six months ago she asked me to save some money for her birthday present. I told her I didn’t have the money to do so for that time as I spend most of the money on a babydoll nightie, cami top and pairs of ultra seamless panties.

So I give her a very unsatisfying reason stating that “it’s concerned with my secret of something I can’t even tell you”.

Today, she stated that I would answer where my expenses go or she’ll report my parents that I’m using it on drugs or something( not that I’ve ever touched drugs or even alcohol).

I was so scared that I would lose my family trust and if I tell her my secret, I believed that she’ll most likely hate me. But I’ve decided to tell her.

I’ve finally told her that I was crossdressing, how I crossdress, how I admire her when she wear cute clothes and that I would like to wear as her. To my surprise, her reaction is not disgust nor angry nor surprised. No negative signs. She told me she was very excited hearing my secret and she’ll help me in every way she could. She told me that she would lend me her clothes, keep my clothes (cause I’m a closet crossdresser), even order, gift me new clothes.

If I were to go to the point where I would transition into female, she said she would support me to the end.

Today is the most happiest day of my life.

Shelly Preston
03-06-2018, 02:14 PM
Its always great to have such got support.

Enjoy every minute.

Jasmine Rose
03-06-2018, 02:25 PM
It sounds like you have a really great friend. It is wonderful that you have a person like that in your life.

Amelie
03-06-2018, 02:34 PM
Good for you. You now have one friend who understands you. Don't lose her friendship.

audreyinalbany
03-06-2018, 02:36 PM
Well it's great of her to accept your crossdressing but not so great to threaten you with lying to your parents about you.

Melanie Moxon
03-06-2018, 03:03 PM
Chole that is fantastic news, having support from a friend is a wonderful thing.

Pat
03-06-2018, 03:06 PM
Very cool! Congratulations!

Leslie Langford
03-06-2018, 04:00 PM
I'm with audrey here.

What you have described in your post appears to be a spiteful, self-centered and manipulative girl who threatened to lie to your parents with a totally made up story about how you spend your money (What??? - not on her???) just to extort a "confession" out of you.

Maybe she is O.K. with your crossdressing for now, but then again, maybe she won't be when looking further ahead, and once the "fun factor" wears off. Personally, I wouldn't trust your female friend as far as I could throw an elephant by the tail based on what I am reading here. Unfortunately, the cat is out of the bag now, and what was said (i.e. divulged) cannot be unsaid.

My best advice to you is to keep your "Spidey-senses" on high alert for the next act of betrayal on her part despite all the positive signs appearing at the moment. Power corrupts, they say, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. As long as you allow your female friend to hold this power of non-disclosure over your head, you will continue to be at the mercy of her whims. Good luck!

Chloe Triss
03-06-2018, 04:32 PM
Thanks Leslie Langford, I'll keep that in mind <3. She and I've been friends since childhood, I've known pretty much about her assuming that she won't tell my parents (never been reported) and she's looked eager to know my secret and I guess she won't do, blackmailing and such. Since you're the adult with more experience, I'll have my spidey-senses and keep her in check :D.

Thank you all for being supportive ladies.

Jasmine Rose
03-06-2018, 05:09 PM
I guess I assumed that your friend actually believed that you could really be taking drugs. A threat to tell your parents that you are doing drugs is not necessarily a bad thing if she actually believed that was what you might be doing.

If it was actually blackmail to get you to tell her your secret then that would be a huge red flag. I would recommend keeping your eyes open on this one. I hope everything does turn out great for you.

alwayshave
03-06-2018, 07:35 PM
Chloe, that is great news.

Tracii G
03-06-2018, 07:46 PM
She sounds like a true friend but don't ever forget her birthday or spend money on panties when you know her birthday is coming up.

Judy-Somthing
03-06-2018, 08:04 PM
That is so cool, I hope thing go well for you!

Beverley Sims
03-06-2018, 08:13 PM
It is nice that you have support, love her for all you can and keep the secret between yourselves.

Remain happy.

donnalee
03-07-2018, 05:54 PM
I don't mean to be unnecessarily critical, but You've done something incredibly stupid. As soon as she made that threat, you should have cut her loose. This will not end well.
You're young and I hope this learning experience doesn't prove disasterous.

Princess Lexi
04-07-2018, 12:59 PM
Sounds like you're swimming with sharks you'll be safe as long as she is not hungry accepting your big secret may redeem her from recent betrayal of threats I personally would just be careful moving forward until she earns your trust back

natalie edwards
04-07-2018, 04:32 PM
Well if you don't let her take pictures you could always say you made up the crossdressing story so she didn't tell your parents you ARE on drugs

LeannS
04-07-2018, 09:34 PM
This is just my 2 cents here but I would not trust her at all.

Helen_Highwater
04-08-2018, 04:38 AM
Chloe,

I will offer an alternative viewpoint regarding the threat. Knowing you're money is mysterious disappearing your friend could be genuinely concerned that you've actually been using drugs or started gambling or found yourself in debt by some other means to the wrong people.

If when you told her you had no money you made it sound like it was for reasons that involved potentially bad things happening her threat could be a sign of her real and genuine concerns for your safety.

Also girls have a habbit of sharing everything with their "bestie" friend. If she views you in the same way then she expects that level of confiding.

That all said, make sure you show your gratitude for her support on a regular basis. She won't appreciate being taken for granted.

krissy
04-08-2018, 01:04 PM
i had a friend like that but she pasted away.she got breast cancer i miss her so much

LIKETODRESS2
04-09-2018, 11:42 PM
Sorry but if I had a friend tell me what she said I would have told her to get lost

jennifer0918
04-10-2018, 12:24 AM
Chloe your so lucky you have a great friend.