PDA

View Full Version : would a real man dress like this?

christine55
10-26-2004, 04:34 AM
http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/woulda.jpg

samanthajay
10-26-2004, 04:38 AM
i dont know? do you feel manly? :confused:

christine55
10-26-2004, 04:39 AM
Not particularly now, less and less while in drab.

Barbguy
10-26-2004, 04:56 AM
i rarely call myself a man i am a male and i do dress a lot sexier but i guess you asked the question yes a male would dress that way i'm not gay yet anyway andi have that thing i don't care for hanging down there but i was born male i will stay male i just call myself a lisbion and the wife loves my crossdressing and i love her so much i think i'm stuck with her :)

christine55
10-26-2004, 05:20 AM
I did not mean to offend anyone or to get people questioning their masculinity. Most crossdressers are very much men when they are not dressed. If you knew me as a guy you would not think of me as effeminate at all. I don't wear panties to work etc. If i'm in guy mode I see no point in wearing girly stuff. When I am in my feminine mode I like to imagine myself as a girl. I do see it as destructive though to put on a false air of ultra masculinity in public and secret crossdrressing. I know because I was this way for many years. In general I dont consider myself to be a woman trapped but I enjoy the feeling of being a woman often. I do know that the time and energy that I put into my feminine side has caused me pain in my masculine life. Crummy jobs, Alcohol and drug abuse, isolation, and so on.
I do not try to make my dressing a secret anymore, anyone who knows me well knows I dress, but I do not flaunt it either. (in my area that could be very dangerous). My closest neighbours know I dress but most do not. I am fairly careful when I do go out not to be seen by other people in the area.
I am not married, mostly because of my own fears and secretiveness. I am making an effort to open myself to more people but it aint easy. Any the
title I gave to the pic was meant mostly as a joke but it looks like others did not take it like that
Its not easy for any of us
Christine

Sara Kat
10-26-2004, 05:50 AM
Nope! :p

That's why we aren't "real" men. We're part-time girls, wannabe chicks, ladies-in-training! :D

samanthajay
10-26-2004, 06:05 AM
yeah and broud brouds and chicks with....... wait i cant say that its not right. i would have been funny though :D

ChristineRenee
10-26-2004, 07:21 AM
http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/woulda.jpg
I guess that all depends on your own definition of what a "real man" is Christine. For me, it's like what Dustin Hoffman said at the end of Tootsie when he told Jessica Lange that he was a better man when being with a woman as a woman than he ever was as a man. Ever since I embraced my feminine persona, I have felt more like a complete human being...not just a genetic man...than I ever did during those years when I was trying to deny my feminine side and tried to be a "real man" as defined by the males in my family and my friends and contemporaries.

You are who you are and you shouldn't let others define who you are or make you feel inferior. No one can do that anyway without your consent.

Love,

Christine

Abraxas
10-26-2004, 07:37 AM
If the definition of a real man is so stiff and specific, why try to be that?
Like Eddie Izzard said in "Lust for Glorious"(forgive me for going on and on about him, but he says some really brilliant things)...
Some bloke: "Call yourself a man?"
Eddie: "Not really. I call myself me."

Nikki A.
10-26-2004, 07:53 AM
If you are happy what difference does it make what you or others call you. Why can't a "man" wear a skirt and be fem. Remember, in the womb we all started out as females so that is a part of us. Those who critisize the loudest are the ones who feel most threatened or afraid to admit their true feelings.

Stephanie Brooks
10-26-2004, 09:44 AM
Yes, I'd wear it! :D It's simple and very pretty!

Amy_B
10-26-2004, 10:14 AM
I kinda think u all r blowing this out of proportion.. Its like she said.. It was ment to me a joke..
But in the same matter.. Life is not a joke.. It is what we have to deal with every day.. So y not injoy it every day.. Or at least as much as we can..
Yesterday was a good day for me.. I went to fight for my kids.. I got what I wanted and I went to my work.. I hung out with my friend.. Her name is Hope.. She is a gg.. But we sat and talked and started decorating the offices.. We made work fun.. I guess what I am trying to say is if u r haveing fun y stop?? Y put ur self down??
I have always had problems with life.. U all can see some of that when u read my intro. post.. That post makes my life look about 10 times better than what it realy was.. If I stop and dwell over my past I would probly go off and kill others and or kill myself.. But I choose to "INJOY" my life..
So the answer that that ? from my point of veew is yes and no.. Yes men dress like that.. But if u dont want to be a man then No.. U dont look like a man.. U look like u.. U r who u r and u r the only one that can change the way u look.. SO I say to u.. Good Job and have fath in your self to be who u want to be.. No I say that to all of us.. Lets all have fath in our self.. Lets be who we want to be.. Lets injoy life as we know it.
:)

Rachel Elizabeth
10-26-2004, 10:38 AM
What is a real man? Do we know how to identify them? Do they come in different shapes and sizes? Do they wear different clothing?

Don't know. No. Yes. Yes.

I was a Marine. I have gotten into fights. I have had some teeth knocked out. I married a woman. I have three children. I go to work every day to provide for my family. Now, that could sound like a "real" man. BUT....I know several real women who meet this profile.

So....yes, a real man would dress this way.

Question: how do you get your legs crossed? When I try to cross them, I have to "tug" one into place.

Hugs....