PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor

Michelle8
03-09-2018, 11:51 AM
A neighbor lady of mine husband passed away a couple of months ago.They were always accepting of my crossdressing.i have always helped
them out like mowing their lawn or taking their trash out.She is 75 years old.It's amazing but now she has me over dressed to talk about what's
going on in her life and mine.She has asked me several times to take her place like the doctor's office or store even while I am dressed.
It's nice to have a friend that accepts me for who I am.

Stephanie47
03-09-2018, 12:00 PM
Your neighbor is obviously a person who looks at someone beyond the clothes he or she is wearing. Often when I do something for someone because it is my nature I get a pleasant comment from another observer. All I can think of is to ask in my mind "Why the heck aren't you doing it also?" I have a friend (age 70) who is disabled and cannot do things around his house anymore. One of his neighbors who is in his 80's helps him out. I just shake my head and ask "what the hell is wrong with his younger self absorbed neighbors?" If you want to drive your neighbor to an appointment en femme, go for it.

DaisyLawrence
03-09-2018, 12:16 PM
That's cool. She obviously doesn't have a problem with different. If I wasn't a crossdresser I would love to have a neighbour who was. Got to be more interesting than the mostly dreadfully normal (boring) ones I do have! :)

Maria 60
03-10-2018, 09:38 AM
That's great to have a friend like that to realize it's not the clothes, and that its the same person under those clothes.

Teri Ray
03-10-2018, 09:43 AM
Well your neighbor seems very nice. But you also are a caring person to help her. We need more people like you. Thanks for being a great person Michelle.

kimdl93
03-10-2018, 12:20 PM
I'm sure she appreciates your past help and being their during this time of grief. Its kind of you to share your time and reality with her.

Tracii G
03-10-2018, 03:06 PM
Being a good friend is what neighbors do.